A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Suppose I should have known better than to post here - sm

Posted: Dec 22, 2014

and expect anything even resembling understanding and kindness.  Shame on you all!!  And at Christmas, too!!Yell

a little context? - xoxo

[ In Reply To ..]
??

Well, people can be a little heartless - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
If you are the McD job. I would offer that you might be able to apply for disability. If the anxiety is diagnosable, you might qualify. It will probably be a long process and a lot of documentation from doctors, but it might be worth it.

I don't offer this to be mean. I offer it as relief. If it is not relief, then fight the fight. I suppose maybe get in better shape and go after a job outside the house again (if it is only physical restrictions), but it doesn't really sound like it.

I have a fair amount of anxiety myself. Perhaps, if this is the same poster, this does have something to do with the holidays also?

Nobody was mean - to the McD person

[ In Reply To ..]
they offered good advice. She was the one who went a little ballistic, IMO
Am I the McD person? - Shannon
[ In Reply To ..]
if so..then yes i am on disability. Just wanting something to supplement it...

Ok im not... - shannon

[ In Reply To ..]
I just read the other post. FUnny how so many of us have anxiety. I have it too. Thats why I chose this!

That presumptive - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Assuming that everybody who reads the board is a Christian.

who said anything about Christians? - she just wanted someone to be nice!

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not a Christian, but I don't post mean things on here.

Similar Messages:

What Do You Suppose
Jan 04, 2013

When all these US MTSOs are hit by their clients with the demand that no work be outsourced off shore? If the trend in lawsuits continues, that could easily happen. along with that, what do you think will happen when the problems with EMR systems that don't include transcribed reports but only documents produced by the medical providers with point and click and fill in the blanks lead to law suits and illegal insurance claims? ...

Do You Suppose - Sm
Aug 15, 2013

there's  a way they can default any job over an arbitrary length, say 1 minute 30 seconds overseas or something to make sure it gets done at a cheaper rate?  I keep seeing these jobs come up and if everybody got their default ebxtx autolevel max reset at 2 jobs like I was told when they did the last updates, why do ALL the jobs longer than that pop up and then out when I'm autoloading? And there was an 11-minute job down the line that is now gone and I see at least 3 jobs tha ...

To The Ex-POC - - Do You Suppose....?
Apr 06, 2015

... all the latest meddling with the pooling, plus the ongoing pay "reformulations" (cuts), are part of an ongoing scheme to finally drive US MTs out of the market altogether, so they can continue to whine that they would LIKE to hire American MTs but there just aren't any left? Or are they really THAT stupid that they think they can do all these things to destroy employee morale without driving away the few real quality employees that are still hanging in there? Stupidity, or a nefa ...

401 K Info Out, Better Than Nothing I Suppose
Mar 12, 2012

Ooh.  They are going to match 25% for the first 4%.  I realize that they took the match away years ago and right now anything is better than nothing, but really big V this is the best you can come up with?  Most companies at a minimum match 100% up to 3% and some match 100% up to 6% or more.  After that major letdown with the 401K he wants us to get excited about the benefits package in July?  If it is as huge a disappointment as the 401K he will not retain or ...

What Do You Suppose Happened....
Jun 24, 2013

Do You Suppose MTs Will Flock To Write An Essay Just Like
Mar 23, 2010

MTs flocked to become MMEs? I'm sure they'd ding the essays for grammar too, if anyone on corporate staff could actually write correctly themselves. ...

Why Do You Suppose Dictators Just Continuously Mumble?
Aug 24, 2013

One of the doctors on my VR account, just mumbles his ENTIRE report every single time.  I mean, why would he do this when he KNOWS someone is having to transcribe it?  Perhaps he doesn't understand the concept of VR and doesn't realize that I receive this report full of complete nonsense, but even if he didn't, if you are SPEAKING and KNOWING that you expect a report out of this, why would you mumble the entire report?  It feels to me like a lack of disrespect, but ...

I Suppose This Means Training On EMR For Doctors, Nurses, PAs Etc...
Feb 12, 2010

Obama Administration to Announce  $975 Million in Health Grants  Feb. 12 (Bloomberg) -- The Obama administration today will announce $975 million in government grants to expand the use of technology in the health-care industry and train medical professionals to use new systems. The spending, part of the $862 billion economic stimulus legislation passed a year ago, will expand technology use at more than 100,000 hospitals, according to an administration official speaking on the c ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

Orthopedic Surgery, Is It Perineal Post Or Peroneal Post? NM
Feb 10, 2012

xx ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

Is "Neosporin" Suppose To Be All Caps? Nm
Mar 29, 2011

nm ...

Question On Post Vs Status Post
Oct 22, 2009

Sometimes I'm not sure what to do when they say "post" ... something. I know if it is postauricular (for example), it is attached ... but how about post aneurysmal surgery?  It does not seem like it would be attached.  - Is it proper to leave it stand-alone or should I change it to status post ... or actually attach it? Thanks in advance!!  ...

Postdischarge, Post-discharge, Or Post Discharge?
Nov 14, 2011

Which one do you guys use?  I find it all 3 ways on the net, with no clear indication as to what's correct.  Thx.   ...

Post Audit And Now A Post Audit M Report!!
Jan 19, 2015

Has anybody gotten the above email stating now there are 2 post audit reports that we have to pull?  The regular one and now a post audit m report???  What is this for???  This gets crazier every day ...

Post Op?
Nov 21, 2009

Hi everyone!  Just a quick question.  Is it post op or postop?  Have had this changed both ways recently and have never had this questioned before and am now second guessing myself.  Thanks! ...

There Was A Post Regarding IC/Emp And IRS That Was
May 11, 2010

It was a post that very clearly stated some IRS stuff and some case law, I believe?  There is a group of us who worked for a company and pretty much all of us got burned!  And we're talking tens of thousands of dollars collectively in one month!  So, I am doing some reasearch to see if this former company violated the IC status by paying an hourly wage and need some concrete stuff to make my case.  I tried an archive search, but that didn't work.  It was just w ...

PTO And My Former Post
Jul 13, 2011

After so many questioned my former post, I reviewed MQ's PTO policy.  They state a maximum of 18 days for full-time employees which is 3 days more than I was offered when I last worked full-time (after 30 years).  For those of you who say you are getting 22 or 28 days - I don't know how you managed it but consider yourselves lucky.  I  hope you continue to get it.  And by the way, when I take time off now it is unpaid (as a flexible part-time employee) and was ...

Not Sure Where To Post This, But I Need To Know
Oct 04, 2011

how to stop an abbreviation from expanding in Emdat.  I cannot find it in the manual or on the help screen.  Please help!!  TIA ...

Where To Post?
Jul 18, 2012

I have a 3rd edition BOS W/ electronic version that I want to get rid of. I can't seem to find a for sale board. Where would I post it or is that not allowed here? ...

From The Post Below, About MTs
Aug 17, 2012

http://hdstoday.com/?tag=mmodal Below are highlights of the news article In light of the One Equity Partners purchase of M*Modal, I predicted that within the next 12 to 18 months we may see OEP turn around and sell off M*Modal’s speech recognition technology to the likes of Microsoft, especially if Apple spends some of its cache of cash on Nuance. A $12 billion buyout of Nuance by Apple would dwarf the $1.2 billion M*Modal acquisition, and it would also put control of a huge chunk o ...

Had To Post This One
Feb 05, 2013

ASR respirations 17 culprit organism Dicatate respiratons 17 per minute you just cant make this stuff up ...

BOS Job Post
Mar 27, 2014

anyone heard back from them.   ...

Don't Look At This Post!!!
Mar 29, 2014

Now that I have your attention, does anyone know of any good (if there is such a thing) transcription companies looking for workers?  My current company is always running out of work and I'm getting tired of waiting around.  I'm eligible for early retirement in a couple of months and could take that way out, but I'm really hoping to keep on working for a little while longer.  ...

What Happened To My Post?
Oct 19, 2009

I had a post about how much to ask for my Stedman's books & Infinity USB foot pedal, and now it is gone. It has not been moved anywhere. Where is it? ...

Admin (?) Re Post 3:13 Pm
Oct 20, 2009

I just spotted this post under "latest messages posted", but when I try to find it on the "Word Help" board, it isn't there.  Is that odd?   Thanks! http://forum.mtstars.com/151913.html ...

Regarding Post Below About Not Enough Fed Taxes
Jan 28, 2010

out, see your federal tax booklet, Schedule M, Making Work Pay.  This should help you in not having to pay as much in to the IRS.  HTH ...

Saw A Post And Can't Find It Now About
Feb 17, 2010

I know exactly the company you are talking about and have wondered the same thing. The person who wrote the rules must not have a full understanding of the VR program. At this company, we are supposed to adhere to the account specifics to a T if we type on the account, but if we get a VR job on that same account we are supposed to ignore the account specifics and leave it as VR puts it unless there are blatant errors. That makes NO SENSE. Why not train VR correctly in the first place so the repo ...

Sometimes This Board Will Not Let Me Post Anywhere.
Feb 20, 2010

No matter how carefully I type the "code" to prove I'm a real person or whatever, it just keeps asking me to type it again and again, and won't accept it.  ...

Job Board Post
Jun 05, 2010

anyone know who posted the mental health position on the job board?? ...