A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

It would be nice if people selling things on the - classified board would SM

Posted: Dec 02, 2014

check that board for any responses and also check the email connected with their post for responses.   Some people really do want to buy things from that board. 

Similar Messages:

People Are Really Pretty Nice On Here
Feb 05, 2010

I've noticed that all-in-all, people are pretty nice on here. There are a few negative people and people who jump to conclusions and take things the wrong way, but those are very few. Most of the people here are quick to try to help when others need advice to improve their production or find a job. That's so refreshing. ...

Have Any Of You Nice People Read Anything On This Board?
Aug 29, 2014

These things you are asking about? This is Nuance. Adapt or die trying, those are your choices. Sorry, wish I could be more encouraging.   ...

If 90% Of What You Read Is Bad, I Would Trust THAT. People With Positive Things
Nov 11, 2014

Please read back in past months, years. It has been a miserable experience for many, many people and for many, many reasons. ...

Medicak INK - Looking For The Good Things/bad Things
Aug 23, 2013

Considering making a move to this company.  Spoke with owner and she sounds delightful. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the company...anything at all!  Thank you! ...

Selling My Copy Of IT???
Oct 11, 2010

Silly question ahead...If I uninstall my version of IT PRO V on my PC can I legally sell it??? ...

InScribe Selling??
Jul 20, 2012

Has anyone heard the rumor that InScribe of South Carolina may be selling or merging with another company? ...

Thanks A Lot TCI For Selling Us Out To A Company..sm
Mar 01, 2013

who doesn't pay on time!  TCI wasn't the greatest company to work for but at least the pay was there on time ALWAYS!  :( :( :( ...

Selling To Viva Transcription
Apr 23, 2012

I see people have posted about selling to Viva Transcription and I tried to post there but I couldn't see exactly how. Maybe this will work. I sold to them a year ago and had some serious reservations at first. They didn't really do anything wrong or against the contract but I had a tough time sleeping regardless. I spoke with some of the mt's after the deal closed who said the new manager was a complete robot and never listened to their personal concerns. This is significant s ...

Thanks Transcend For Selling Us Down The River. When
Oct 25, 2012

I came to Transcend less than a year ago I asked if there was any danger of them selling out to one of the "big ones."  Of course, I was told absolutely not; was told that they were actually the ones buying smaller companies.  I left the company I was with (and liked) because they had sold out to the other "big one" and work had dwindled away to nothing, just like it's doing now.  ...

Selling Insurance Products?
Feb 23, 2013

I posted my resume on Monster recently and this morning got a response from an insurance company, wanting me to apply to sell insurance products.  WTH?  I am looking for a coding job.  Why would they think I would be good at or want to sell insurance?  Has anybody ever sold insurance?  I am not the salesperson type and I don't know if this job would advance me towards my goal.  Anybody else post on Monster and get strange replies?  Well I guess it's s ...

RE: Recent OTI Email ~ Are They Selling Out?
Sep 02, 2014

d ...

Selling My Business To Viva Transcription
Jun 18, 2010

I was approached by VIVA transcriptionabout selling my business by handing over my list of clients. Has anyone worked with them before? ...

Question About Selling Stedman's Spellchecker
Jun 07, 2013

How does it work with the new buyer and the registration code?  I installed it once.  I don't remember registering but that doesn't mean I did or didn't.  Anybody got any ideas??!!  It is the Stedman's Plus Medical/Pharmaceutical Spellchecker 2013 CD-ROM. Thanks! ...

Medical Transcription Vs Selling Insurance?
Feb 18, 2014

In my eagerness to get out of MT (and home based work in general), I've sent my resume to 4 different staffing agencies. I have an interview at a local Aflac office tomorrow, they seemed impressed by my medical knowledge and clerical skills. The interview occurs during my normal MT schedule, so I lied to my TSM, telling her I had a dental appointment. The thing is, I've got other offers from other insurance companies. I have NO sales experience, and there is NOTHING on my resume to ind ...

Nuance Selling Out - Check Out This Article
Sep 26, 2014

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahcohen/2014/08/29/nuance-faces-challenges-whether-selling-in-whole-or-in-parts/ And being that ...

Now The Nuance Selling Point Includes No MT
Apr 13, 2015

Add that to the all caps and $2000 dangling carrot (oops bonus I mean) and what do ya got? DESPARATE. Oh, the up to 0.127 cpl thrown in too I guess in case one is not dazzled by the other fake info. Way to go Nuance! HA If you valued the employees you have (or had) you wouldn't be the situation you are. ...

People Skills For Work-at-home People
Nov 01, 2010

I have been at home working full time for about a year.  I have been an MT longer, but I always had kept a job outside of the home also because I like interaction with other.  I have found that I am starting to lose my people skills.  Do others have this same problem?  It is like I have forgotten how to really be able to hold a conversation with others.  This is something that really bothers me as I have always loved customer service and working with people and main ...

You Know What Would Be Nice......
Jul 19, 2010

is if people in this company would actually do what they say they will do.  I have had 3 different people promise me things and never heard again from any of them.  I didn't ask for the moon, just help. ...

SO NICE TO KNOW.....
Dec 25, 2012

that our supervisors are NO WHERE TO BE FOUND on IM today, while we are sitting here waiting for ANYTHING to come in.  BAH HUMBUG. ...

Can't Anyone On Here Just Be Nice!
May 09, 2014

Why do only the people who have nothing good or helpful to say the only ones who are on here posting messages. If you don't have anything relevant or nice to say, do us all a favor and keep your trap shut! There is no provocation for attacking someone just because they said that being an auditor lets them enjoy having sick days and holidays off and then questioning their ability to do their job. I was an MT for many, many years, so I was in the same boat you all are now and even wors ...

Please Be Nice . . .
Mar 04, 2015

Having a "senior" moment.  Found out my hire date is incorrect and need to correct this.  They have left off a large amount of time.  How do I contact HR? TIA. ...

Must Be Nice
Mar 28, 2015

for the managers, TSMs, PCs, whatever to have the weekend off while we work our "MOT."  Once again I have not received a single email.  So that makes this day 3 or 4, I can't remember anymore, with no contact from MM.  Wonder if we are backlogged?  Does MOT end tonight at midnight since that's when a new pay period begins? What the H E double hockey-sticks is going on MM???  ...

Wow That Was Nice
Jun 24, 2015

at the end of the report. "Thank you so much for doing my dictation, have a great day" Sometimes the little things count. ...

Something Nice For Fellow MTs.
Jul 21, 2010

STONE TWO FRIENDS WERE WALKINGTHROUGH THE DESERT .DURING SOME POINT OF THEJOURNEY, THEY HAD ANARGUMENT; AND ONE FRIENDSLAPPED THE OTHER ONEIN THE FACETHE ONE WHO GOT SLAPPEDWAS HURT, BUT WITHOUTSAYING ANYTHING,WROTE IN THE SAND ,TODAY MY BEST FRIENDSLAPPED ME IN THE FACE .THEY KEPT ON WALKING,UNTIL THEY FOUND AN OASIS,WHERE THEY DECIDEDTO TAKE A BATHTHE ONE WHO HAD BEENSLAPPED GOT STUCK IN THEMIRE AND STARTED DROWNING,BUT THE FRIEND SAVED HIM.AFTER HE RECOVERED FROMTH ...

It's So Nice To Not Have To Check That Box At The End
Sep 09, 2010

so many times i've cursed because i was at the end of my shift but i forgot to check the box and had to do another one ...

The Recruiter Is *ALWAYS* Nice
Dec 02, 2011

After some coworkers and I applied for positions with a different company, I was floored by how many went on and on about the recruiter being "so nice" and how that translated -- in their minds -- into a reflection of their immediate supervisor and everyone else within the company. OF COURSE the recruiter is nice!  If she weren't personable and didn't have that type of personality, most likely she would not be in the position of recruiter.  Only the WORST managed companies ( ...

So Nice To Start The Day With NJA. Nm
Mar 08, 2013

xx ...

It Would Be Nice To Get A Little Respect From
Jun 07, 2013

MTSO companies.  Being a long-time loyal employee/IC means nothing to most MTSO's.  I've worked for the same company for around 4 years, through ups and downs, feasts and famines, and the minute it gets a little busy, they hurry up and hire more MTs.  That proves to me that all they care about is making money for themselves and is just a slap in the face of the MT.  Maybe if you must hire new MTs for busy times, how about giving work first to your long-time MTs when ...

Nice To Be Appreciated
Nov 28, 2013

I ercently started with a company and posted prevously about how the recruiter had sent me a greeting card welcoming me to the company.  In addition, I also received a greeting card from the person who trained me when I started with the company.  I got up this morning (Thanksgiving) and had receieved a Thanksgiving greeting card from the company, stating how thankful they were to have me as a part of their team.  In today's market, I thought that was a nice personal touch. ...

Wouldn't Have Been Nice If . . .
Jan 02, 2014

If corporate realized how hard and difficult our job is and perhaps, at the very least, wiished us a Happy Holiday season and thanked us for all we do?  And rhen I woke up and smelled the coffee. ...