A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Medicak INK - looking for the good things/bad things - LittleOldMT

Posted: Aug 23, 2013

Considering making a move to this company.  Spoke with owner and she sounds delightful. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the company...anything at all!  Thank you!

MedicalInk - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't even see a link on their website to apply for an MT job. Did she offer you a job? I hope she did, if that's what you want. :)

Similar Messages:

Good Things?
Feb 12, 2015

I am reading so many negative comments. Are there any good things about working for this company? (M Modal) ...

Good Things To Say About Milner Transcription?
Apr 28, 2011

Are there any good things to say about Milner Transcription? ...

Has Anyone Heard Good Things About InScribe?
Jul 27, 2012

Has anyone heard good things about InScribe?  Are they reliable with steady work?  Do they pay well?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Good Things That Happen When You Quit
Sep 18, 2013

You notice your appetite comes back.  Your cats are no longer afraid of you because you relax back into who you used to be. ...

Read So Many Good Things About Opti-Script
Jan 07, 2010

I have read so many good things about Opti-Script - tested recently but no openings right now.  Low turnover rate - which is GOOD!  So I'll wait.....So many slave shop companies out there - I don't want to go that route. Talked with some companies and tested with some.   BTW, one gripe I have - testing for a company - and knowing you did well, but absolutely NO REPLY!!!  Any reputable MT company needs to know this - When an MT applies and tests, THEY ARE WAITING ON A RESPONSE AB ...

Whatever Happened To Turnaround Times? Things Were Pretty Good Back Then.
Mar 23, 2010

Then it all went to ****       ...

Webmedx - So I Heard That They Fired All The Good Mgrs And Now Are Taking Away Things From Everyone?
Apr 26, 2011

I heard it used to be a good place where you had 10 to 12 hours to do your shift? And now it has cut everyone to a strict 8 hour schedule.  Is that true?   And that you are in a big pool of a bunch of work where it is hard to get a good line count?  I wanted to apply  but now have second thoughts.   ...

So How Are Things Going To Be Different After
Mar 27, 2015

midnight tonight?  If we've had to have mandatory OT for 2 weeks, what is going to all of a sudden change? ...

How Are Things At Transtech?
Feb 10, 2010

Does anyone have current information on the working conditions at Transtech?  Is their insurance okay?  Do they have enough work? ...

Is Anyone Sticking Around To See How Things Go?
Feb 17, 2010

I recently lost my MT job with a pretty decent company.  It was due to lack of work.  I know this is happening a lot these days, and I've been reading a lot of the posts here.  I know that no field is perfect, but I have to do something.  How many of you plan on (or can) stick around to see how things go, and how many of you are going back to school or getting into a different field? ...

Things That Make Me Go Hmm
May 19, 2010

Have ya ever wondered, WHY is it that we get "audited" when we are having really, really bad work days? Why does the "computer randomly chose" (ha!) the most difficult, awful report to review?   My latest audit was on a dictator I had NEVER EVER DONE before, on a brand spanking new account, was 1098 minutes and ASR and ESL!  I got an 84%.  (Hey! as far as I'm concerned that should have been an A+++!!  Least I gave them something that looked like a report.) I a ...

MQ - Things Never Change
Sep 30, 2010

I worked for MQ many, many years ago when they bought the company I was working for.  From reading this board, it appears some things never change and only get worse.  I remember having to switch from one account to the other constantly and trying to keep track of client profiles.  Glad I am out of there!! ...

OTT Has Now Changed Up Some More Things...
Oct 15, 2010

All headers are now no longer counted in the line count. We're already out of work most of the time and now this. We don't get paid for cc's that we add or all the info on the pt before we ever start typing. I'd say when we do have work they're getting a lot of free work from us. ...

Offshoring, Things We Can Do.
Sep 14, 2011

First off, I am truly disgusted with our government for allowing offshoring to such a degree that it has taken most of our jobs away.  We have written and complained to no avail.  We do need to do some things on our own too.  I recently went shopping for my son's school supplies.  I read the labels to make sure things were made in America.  Ink pens:  The only ink pens I found made in America were Pilot pens, BIC were made in China.  I bought the Pilot pe ...

How Are Things Currently At Landmark?
Feb 07, 2012

xx ...

I Want To Change Things Here
Apr 08, 2012

Im know for my big mouth and speaking my mind...Everyone including me is on here bitching, that is counterproductive and makes for a long day..This job is an IMPORTANT job, not just every idiot can do it..I enjoy the challenges that come with it, even though there are times I would like to pull my hair out...With that I'm opening my mouth and making a move...So I am asking what you guys want me to include in my email...Constructive critism only please...I know most of the problems, but I do ...

I Know They Change Things
Aug 18, 2012

I know this b/c I specifically could not find a doctors name in the database for one particular job and I blanked it, wrote it down so I would remember the job number and what I blanked and when my corrections came through today, that name was filled in as if I put it there, there was no blank no more with a correction that I put in the incorrect name.  I know that I blanked it.  This is rediculous!!!  I can't wait to find another job!  ...

I've Had It, Done, Over. I Got Up Early To Get Many Things Done Sm
Dec 28, 2012

since I found out last night that I am having unexpected overnight houseguests tonight.  In-laws suddenly don't have room....Not only is my house a mess from entertaining both xmas eve and xmas while trying to get in work which was nearly impossible because there wasn't any, but I was low on food, my son had a doc's appt for a cough that he has had for 3 weeks now, and we are expecting a snowstorm tomorrow.  I ran around like a wild woman al ...

2 More Things To Watch For...
Jan 08, 2013

shorted on PTO accrual - waiting for call from HR - and QA now searching out very short reports, due to the 'nuance improved' QA calculation, 1 minor 0.25 error made my score 97.73! ...

Hey Ya'll At MM: How Are These Things Working
Feb 27, 2013

â€Â¢ Respect: We treat each other and our customers with respect, valuing individual and cultural differences and approaches to work. â€Â¢ Teamwork: We strive to create an environment in which everyone has a chance to showcase their individual talents. We build better relationships and produce greater results for our customers when we work together as a team. Our goal is to empower our people to work smarter and more effectively. â€Â¢ Customer Focus: We always seek ways to enhance the ...

How Are Things At Accentus?
Feb 28, 2013

How are things at Accentus?  I have an interview. ...

5 THINGS AN MT DOES NOT WANT TO SEE IN JOB POSTINGS
Apr 21, 2014

1.  Companies that brag on themselves. "XYZ Transcription, a an industry leader, has been in business since the first Christmas and therefore is the best. We therefore deserve only the best MTs that love playing on our team regardless of how much they want to play for the only team that matters to them, I.E, their family; adhering to turn-around times under penalty of death; and really don't give a hoot about anything but the MT Companies. We are growing and growing and growing and are ...

When Did Things Change?
Apr 24, 2014

I have recently been switched to almost all back end speech, no problem, but when did the rules change? I was taught milligrams not mg, milliliter not mL, gravida II/para II not gravida 2, para 2. It seems with the advent of back end speech, the rules are being relaxed. Will JCACHO accept this? Isn't it our reputation at stake? ...

Maybe Things Will Change
Sep 03, 2014

FedEx ICs http://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2014/09/03/fedex-latest-company-slammed-over-independent-employees/?google_editors_picks=true   ...

You Know Things Have Hit An All-time Low When ...
Jan 17, 2015

You're sitting here with a job waiting for you in your queue and you don't even CARE because you decide to watch a training/motivational video on changing careers to help you get the H311 out of this god-forsaken field.  As God as my witness, I WILL be out of this company by year's end.  I'd rather empty trash cans in the ladies' room than do this for even one more day and I've worked for this company for 16 years.  Stick a fork in me ... I'm don ...

They Have Been Hearing These Same Things Over And Over And Over And
Mar 27, 2015

...the business model works well for them. They made their money off you before you even signed on. They made it 1) when they landed your previous facility's contract and 2) when you were gullible enough to sign on to help voice wreck unemploy yourselves. If they wanted you to stick around you'd be so overworked you could not stand it. Nothing new about any of this stuff except this appears to be the latest set of Nuance casualties. In another month there will be another new set when t ...

MS Updates Doing Crazy Things..HELP
May 28, 2010

My computer is experiencing weird things lately.  I dont know what to do.  One night I went to bed and everything was fine...it was "updating".  I get up the next day, sit down to work and my word2003 is different now.  Another time, i.e. last Sunday, went to be, get up next morning and my Stedmans is completely NOT working...had to reinstall and according to Stedmans, this happens with Microsoft updates.  Now this one is the weirdest of all.  I went to bed last nig ...

We Should Be Getting Paid To REMOVE Things
Sep 08, 2010

from ASR!!!! Have this report where the dictator not only is standing RIGHT ON TOP of someone else who is talking, the ASR is catching it, and I am having to remove more than I add.  Also, she is saying 'uuuuuummmmm" every other word and the ASR is catching it as "home" and I have to delete that too.... Sigh......... ...

Things Started To Change At WMX
Jun 21, 2011

I noticed things starting to change at WMX when they bought that transcription company..what was it about 1 year or 2 ago.  As changes were constantly being made, even our managers werent as nice as they used to be.  I started there more than 7 years ago and it was great back then, but then after about 5 years, things started happening and none of the changes benefitted the MTs. ...

How Are Things At Transolutions These Days?
Oct 12, 2010

Anyone care to shed some light on how things are at Transolutions these days? Is there plenty of work? Thinking about this company and would love to hear current input from employees. I have read the archives and saw that QA can be tough and M-Modal isn't the greatest software. I am working on M-Modal where I am now and it's not my favorite, but Transolutions at least pays more and I am hoping that they have more work than where I am now. ...