A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Now the Nuance selling point includes no MT - layoffs in over 6 years. Add that

Posted: Apr 13, 2015

Add that to the all caps and $2000 dangling carrot (oops bonus I mean) and what do ya got? DESPARATE. Oh, the up to 0.127 cpl thrown in too I guess in case one is not dazzled by the other fake info. Way to go Nuance! HA If you valued the employees you have (or had) you wouldn't be the situation you are.

They don't need to lay off.... - No work

[ In Reply To ..]
MLS quit because of many reasons, including not enough work!

yep... - mamaoh6

[ In Reply To ..]
Yep, quit last month for that exact reason.

Similar Messages:

Nuance Advertising Now Includes Transcend Platform And Work Etc.
May 20, 2012

actually totally mingled together and Nuance employees will have other options as far as work available from Transcend accounts?  Does anyone know or have they asked?  I haven't gotten an exact definite answer from inquiries.  ...

Nuance Selling Out - Check Out This Article
Sep 26, 2014

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahcohen/2014/08/29/nuance-faces-challenges-whether-selling-in-whole-or-in-parts/ And being that ...

PMH Includes S/l Discectomy De PLIF ???...
Dec 27, 2012

Maybe he's saying "with" but don't hear that.  Any ideas?  Thank you for any ideas. ...

Is There A Way To Do A Search That Only Includes Answers From The Last Year Or So?
Mar 07, 2011

Everytime I do a search, it comes back with  a lot of responses that date back to a few years ago. I'm looking for newer responses and do not want to weed throught the old ones to find the new ones. How can I do this?  Thank you  in advance to anyone who answers.   ...

Doc Give List Of Meds And Includes...see Msg
Apr 26, 2012

Catapres, Metoprolol, Famotadine, and s/l dangolamine???  Any ideas would be appreciated! ...

Medication List Includes "flow Air, Flo-air
Apr 20, 2010

Can't find a reference for "flow air." ...

90 Day Performance Review Includes Weeks Without Work!
Oct 14, 2010

I have just reached my 90 day evaluation period with a company but they are saying that I have not reached my 1000 line count per day and that they are putting me back to "part time" employee status because of it.  I won't get any holiday pay accumulating now.  What bugs me is that for a few weeks they didn't have any work available to me and they are including this time to average my line counts.  I do well over 1000 lines per day when there is work.  Also, they as ...

Selling My Copy Of IT???
Oct 11, 2010

Silly question ahead...If I uninstall my version of IT PRO V on my PC can I legally sell it??? ...

InScribe Selling??
Jul 20, 2012

Has anyone heard the rumor that InScribe of South Carolina may be selling or merging with another company? ...

Thanks A Lot TCI For Selling Us Out To A Company..sm
Mar 01, 2013

who doesn't pay on time!  TCI wasn't the greatest company to work for but at least the pay was there on time ALWAYS!  :( :( :( ...

Selling To Viva Transcription
Apr 23, 2012

I see people have posted about selling to Viva Transcription and I tried to post there but I couldn't see exactly how. Maybe this will work. I sold to them a year ago and had some serious reservations at first. They didn't really do anything wrong or against the contract but I had a tough time sleeping regardless. I spoke with some of the mt's after the deal closed who said the new manager was a complete robot and never listened to their personal concerns. This is significant s ...

Thanks Transcend For Selling Us Down The River. When
Oct 25, 2012

I came to Transcend less than a year ago I asked if there was any danger of them selling out to one of the "big ones."  Of course, I was told absolutely not; was told that they were actually the ones buying smaller companies.  I left the company I was with (and liked) because they had sold out to the other "big one" and work had dwindled away to nothing, just like it's doing now.  ...

Selling Insurance Products?
Feb 23, 2013

I posted my resume on Monster recently and this morning got a response from an insurance company, wanting me to apply to sell insurance products.  WTH?  I am looking for a coding job.  Why would they think I would be good at or want to sell insurance?  Has anybody ever sold insurance?  I am not the salesperson type and I don't know if this job would advance me towards my goal.  Anybody else post on Monster and get strange replies?  Well I guess it's s ...

RE: Recent OTI Email ~ Are They Selling Out?
Sep 02, 2014

d ...

Selling My Business To Viva Transcription
Jun 18, 2010

I was approached by VIVA transcriptionabout selling my business by handing over my list of clients. Has anyone worked with them before? ...

Question About Selling Stedman's Spellchecker
Jun 07, 2013

How does it work with the new buyer and the registration code?  I installed it once.  I don't remember registering but that doesn't mean I did or didn't.  Anybody got any ideas??!!  It is the Stedman's Plus Medical/Pharmaceutical Spellchecker 2013 CD-ROM. Thanks! ...

Medical Transcription Vs Selling Insurance?
Feb 18, 2014

In my eagerness to get out of MT (and home based work in general), I've sent my resume to 4 different staffing agencies. I have an interview at a local Aflac office tomorrow, they seemed impressed by my medical knowledge and clerical skills. The interview occurs during my normal MT schedule, so I lied to my TSM, telling her I had a dental appointment. The thing is, I've got other offers from other insurance companies. I have NO sales experience, and there is NOTHING on my resume to ind ...

It Would Be Nice If People Selling Things On The
Dec 02, 2014

check that board for any responses and also check the email connected with their post for responses.   Some people really do want to buy things from that board.  ...

What Is The Point Of Asking You What
Feb 04, 2010

specialty you really don't like if that is all they are going to give you? Now, before anyone flames away, I was hired by the Q several months ago as a tier 3.  I pull my weight, work my shift, and don't have too much to complain about except for NJA from time to time. When I was hired, they asked me specifically what specialties I like the most and what I like the least.  I was told that if there was a specialty that I really disliked or didn't have as much experience ...

What's The Point
Feb 21, 2010

of us looking at DocQManage to see what the backlog is?  Several times I have looked and still I don't get the work.  One day last week, almost 200 jobs on my primary account (not sure if it still is) and then an hour later, nothing! Of asking us to switch our hours?  I don't see how that is going to help if there is no work at many different times during the day. Of a CP saying we need to contact CTL to get a list of abbreviations allowed for a cetain account?  W ...

It Is To The Point Now What To Ask For Would Be
Nov 22, 2011

a list of companies that has NOT sold to MQ.  Anyone know of such a list? ...

At What Point Do You Use F11?
Dec 20, 2014

I haven't been gigged yet for it, but when ASR is totally off the wall and I fix a ton of mistakes, I save the report when I am done and use F11..ASR, has been ok? in the past. Recently it is off the wall wrong, what is going on? Why can't they train this thing, how many years has it been now, at least 15 right? If the client only knew ...

Is This Really 1 Point??
Jan 06, 2015

You put "the patient tolerated the procedure really well" and it was corrected to "the patient tolerated the procedure VERY well"... is this really 1 point taken off?! It dosen't change the meaning. Should I reverse? ...

I Don't Really See What The Point Of The
Jan 09, 2015

Fluency "upgrade" is.  They spent how much money paying the techs to work on it & then paying all of us to train so that the spellcheck can now be inconveniently located on the left rather than floating and it now takes twice as long to upload a report because we basically have to go through 2 upload cycles...?  Yet we still don't have the fuzzy physician search fixed or the question marks by the physician names in the ADT, or control-arrow moving to the end of the word instea ...

Can Someone Point Me In The Right Direction?
Jun 25, 2010

Where can I find the law that states the employer is supposed to compensate for things directly impacting the duties of the job for piecemeal workers.  I'm searching, but can't find it. thanks ...

Point Of Care?
Aug 25, 2010

A doc is giving lab values - before each one ASR has typed out "Point of care" - anyone know what this is about - would make sense if I just left those words out. Thanks ...

Well I Have Proven My Point
May 15, 2011

I worked 4.5 hours yesterday and did over 1400 lines!  Typed 95 reports.  If I apply myself I can make good money.  I just need to stop doing other things when I should be working....I should be doing between 1500 and 2000 lines a day the way I look at it.  Far above the 1200 a day minimum.  Hmmm, well guess I better get to work (LOL)....Lord help me!  ...

Where The Finger Should Point
Jul 20, 2011

So much ire and angst pointed at MTSOs.  I even read where the TAT is a marketing ploy :)   It helps to remember that we're all in the same boat and for the same reasons, to support ourselves. What so many of you don't seem to get is that the INSURANCE industry is dictating much of the TAT.  If reports aren't on a chart in xxx time then the facility/physician is dinged financially. If an MTSO doesn't meet TAT, they are dinged financially.  So they a ...

What's The Point Of The Repository When There's Never Anything In It...
May 30, 2012

x ...

Point And Click EMR
Sep 20, 2012

Does anybody know what point and click EMR is? I have no idea. I applied for a job and got a response back but said they pay by the audio minute, not by lines or characters, and also that it there is a lot of point and click EMR. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...