A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there a way to do a search that only includes answers from the last year or so? - Daisy

Posted: Mar 07, 2011

Everytime I do a search, it comes back with  a lot of responses that date back to a few years ago. I'm looking for newer responses and do not want to weed throught the old ones to find the new ones. How can I do this?  Thank you  in advance to anyone who answers. Smile 

Since they use Google as search engine... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I think using Google default operators should help. use +2009 +2010 or +2011 after your search term.

e.g: Transcend +2010

Should give you the posts only from 2010 regarding 'transcend'

Thank you so much. That was very helpful. nm - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Searching - AMAMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Try adding the years that you want information for to your search string - i.e., 2010, 2011.

Thank you so much. That was very helpful. nm - Daisy

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

PMH Includes S/l Discectomy De PLIF ???...
Dec 27, 2012

Maybe he's saying "with" but don't hear that.  Any ideas?  Thank you for any ideas. ...

Doc Give List Of Meds And Includes...see Msg
Apr 26, 2012

Catapres, Metoprolol, Famotadine, and s/l dangolamine???  Any ideas would be appreciated! ...

Now The Nuance Selling Point Includes No MT
Apr 13, 2015

Add that to the all caps and $2000 dangling carrot (oops bonus I mean) and what do ya got? DESPARATE. Oh, the up to 0.127 cpl thrown in too I guess in case one is not dazzled by the other fake info. Way to go Nuance! HA If you valued the employees you have (or had) you wouldn't be the situation you are. ...

Medication List Includes "flow Air, Flo-air
Apr 20, 2010

Can't find a reference for "flow air." ...

90 Day Performance Review Includes Weeks Without Work!
Oct 14, 2010

I have just reached my 90 day evaluation period with a company but they are saying that I have not reached my 1000 line count per day and that they are putting me back to "part time" employee status because of it.  I won't get any holiday pay accumulating now.  What bugs me is that for a few weeks they didn't have any work available to me and they are including this time to average my line counts.  I do well over 1000 lines per day when there is work.  Also, they as ...

Nuance Advertising Now Includes Transcend Platform And Work Etc.
May 20, 2012

actually totally mingled together and Nuance employees will have other options as far as work available from Transcend accounts?  Does anyone know or have they asked?  I haven't gotten an exact definite answer from inquiries.  ...

How Would You Type: For The Past Year-year And A Half?
Sep 09, 2011

.. ...

Please Help With Answers
Jun 13, 2015

What companies use DocQscribe or Bayscribe? I am open to employee position or IC, but I need a different company.  Prefer straight transcription to VR.  Many years experience.  Thank you for any help. ...

Which Search Engine Do You Use To Search?
Jan 11, 2014

Wondering if everyone still uses just Google, or have you found something better? Curious to know! ...

HONEST ANSWERS PLEASE!!!!!
Jan 07, 2010

I am new to VR and was wondering something.....How many of you actually go through and listen to the whole report and how many of you fix the errors you see, sign it off and go on?  I am just looking at the high lines counts that you guys are getting per hour and am wondering if some of you are not listening to the whole report as that may take more time?  I know that doesn't sound good, but just looking for honest answers here. Also, advice on how to get such high line counts wo ...

Answers To My Questions
Mar 12, 2014

So I asked my HDSM a host of questions, which I put on here in a response to someone sometime yesterday, and it seems she's as in the dark as the rest of us are.  Here's a synopsis of the answers to my quetstions, since obviously I can't include the email.   Recognized and accredited program?  Accreditation after training?  CCS, CCS-P, RHIT, RHIA?  Not sure about this.   Available to SHDAs also? Available to any production employees. Guarant ...

Precyse Answers
Apr 22, 2014

To those with questions regarding working for Precyse I can answer you.  Don't do it.  We were just informed that we now MUST make at least 260 LPH (previously was 240) OR ELSE.  That's for ASR.  The straight typing minimum line rate has gone up also---and those are few and far between plus usually only the very worst reports come in as regular transcription.  The sound quality is terrible.  A lot of the jobs go to India.  You only get credited f ...

To New At H&Ps - Answers To Your Questions And Some Advice
Feb 14, 2010

1.  Inferior vena cava (IVC) filter –  A Greenfield filter is an example of an IVC filter as is a Christmas tree filter, and there are other kinds.  They function as a sort of net to catch any emboli to prevent them from hitting the heart or lungs.   2.  If a patient has cardiac/vascular disease, there is a good chance that another will crop up, so if you have CAD (coronary artery disease) you could certainly have PAD (peripheral vascular disease), but ...

What Do You Do With This Kind Of Sentence? Need Answers Soon Please!
Jan 18, 2011

When Dr. dictates a sentence in the middle of a paragraph that goes like this: Eyes normal vision. Cardiac no carotid bruits. Cardiac regular rate and rhthym. Ears normal hearing. Do you just add a colon after the first word? Sometimes that looks odd, so I am not always sure what to do. Any ideas/help appreciated, tia. ...

Do Any Of You Ever Post On Yahoo Answers?
Mar 16, 2012

I am not sure if tihis is the right place to post this, but I used to ask questions there all the time.  Now just recently I went on there and could not believe all the profanity and inappropriate subjects they let people post there.  It is really awful and I am shocked to see some things that are passed up for censoring.  People call each other jerks and bigoted racists all the time.  I am wondering where are their moderators and why is no one doing anything to stop thi ...

I Just Want Honest Answers And Respect
Aug 20, 2012

I am not asking for charity or a pity party but when there is no work or insufficient work to make quotas I would appreciate the company being honest about what is happening. Don't tell me the docs are all on vacation or it's summertime and no one goes to the doctor in the summertime!!!!!! And if I ask a question I would appreciate an answer and not being ignored. Thank you.  ...

Here's A Question, Serious Answers, NO Fighting Allowed...
Dec 24, 2011

Since I made my lines hours ago lol, and I'm messing around trying to let someone else make their lines, I've been roaming around, reading back posts.  And I swear to you all I'm not trying to cause trouble, start drama or pick fights, I just have a very serious question. For the MTs who are "struggling" or not making it, etc and to all the MTs who are sure it's a "dying field" or it's "already dead".  What keeps you in the MT field?  I know jobs are real ...

Questions And Answers From MModal Employees
Aug 18, 2012

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1441567/000119312512293940/d376248dex994.htm   Wish I had an incentive working for this company.  Oh, wait, I am on the bottom of the totem pole.  ...

Interested Parties See Mercedes Answers Below.
May 14, 2015

No, I am not a "suit." ...

PHOENIX MEDCOM - Couldn't Find The Answers
Mar 16, 2013

Hello. I looked through the archives but couldn't find the answers I was looking for. I read the post for Phoenix medcom. I am very interested in doing front office stuff while doing transcription. Does anyone do that? How does the pay work out? I would think it would supplement the transcription income. I just put in an app and was wondering what other people have experienced. Thank you! ...

Pt Has A "several Year" History Of A Slowly-growing Mass. Hyphen Several Year?
Jan 25, 2011

? ...

Crescendo MedRite XL Seeking Answers On Line Counts
Feb 11, 2013

Throwing this out to any and all--MTs, management, office staff, programmers--regarding the Crescendo MedRite XL platform for transcription.  Went to work for a company recently using this (their one and only mode for the work to be completed) and in my multiple decades as a highly qualified and sought-after medical transcriptionist I have never worked so hard for so little. Mangement's response to my outcries regarding the pitiful line counts on their program/accounts is simply, "Jus ...

Year Old Versus Year-old
Aug 28, 2014

If no noun following such as female or male should this be hyphenated, i.e. if stated "A 10 year old has stomachache".... should it be "A 10-year-old has stomachache" ..... ...

Honest Question Seeks Honest Answers
Aug 25, 2011

I've read so many messages from people who are working in jobs which they have said they are working long hours and barely making minimum wage.If that's the case, then why do you continue working from home? Why not get an office job where you'll make more and actually have benefits?   ...

Honest Question Seeking Honest Answers
Mar 09, 2013

For the last couple of weeks, I've been sending out resumes and also frequently checking job sites such as indeed.com and simplyhired.com. So much of what's out there is really looking for recent experience, although it's not actually stated in the ad. Okay, that's the story, now here's the question ... If so many are unhappy doing MT, most importantly because of the lousy pay, why not work at temporary jobs? The pay has to be much better than what you're current ...

Search Bar
Dec 12, 2012

Anyone else having problems with the search bar not coming up? ...

How Do I Search?
Oct 30, 2014

I'm trying to search the company board for RECENT info on several companies. When I hit search, it takes me to a blank screen that says MTStars search, and when I hit that, it takes me right back to the previous page. When I hit Archives, it only gives 2005-2009. ...

Job Search
Oct 31, 2014

Current employer switching to outsource.   Need help with compaies safe to look for or ones to stay away from.12 yrs experience. Thanks ...

Where Is The Search Function?
Oct 15, 2009

Can anyone tell me how to find the search function? It's probably staring me right in the face, and I just don't notice it. ...

HOW DO YOU SEARCH ON THIS BOARD NOW
Oct 16, 2009

How do you search now on this new board?   ...