A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PMH includes s/l discectomy de PLIF ???... - Eva

Posted: Dec 27, 2012

Maybe he's saying "with" but don't hear that.  Any ideas?  Thank you for any ideas.

PMH - kcmt

[ In Reply To ..]
could it be diskectomy with TLIF? (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)

PLIF = Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion - no name

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Microanterior Discectomy?
Nov 16, 2010

is it "microanterior" or "micro anterior" discectomy?   THanks, ...

It The Trend Now To Go With Diskectomy Instead Of Discectomy? Nm
Oct 28, 2010

nm ...

Is There A Way To Do A Search That Only Includes Answers From The Last Year Or So?
Mar 07, 2011

Everytime I do a search, it comes back with  a lot of responses that date back to a few years ago. I'm looking for newer responses and do not want to weed throught the old ones to find the new ones. How can I do this?  Thank you  in advance to anyone who answers.   ...

Doc Give List Of Meds And Includes...see Msg
Apr 26, 2012

Catapres, Metoprolol, Famotadine, and s/l dangolamine???  Any ideas would be appreciated! ...

Now The Nuance Selling Point Includes No MT
Apr 13, 2015

Add that to the all caps and $2000 dangling carrot (oops bonus I mean) and what do ya got? DESPARATE. Oh, the up to 0.127 cpl thrown in too I guess in case one is not dazzled by the other fake info. Way to go Nuance! HA If you valued the employees you have (or had) you wouldn't be the situation you are. ...

Medication List Includes "flow Air, Flo-air
Apr 20, 2010

Can't find a reference for "flow air." ...

90 Day Performance Review Includes Weeks Without Work!
Oct 14, 2010

I have just reached my 90 day evaluation period with a company but they are saying that I have not reached my 1000 line count per day and that they are putting me back to "part time" employee status because of it.  I won't get any holiday pay accumulating now.  What bugs me is that for a few weeks they didn't have any work available to me and they are including this time to average my line counts.  I do well over 1000 lines per day when there is work.  Also, they as ...

Nuance Advertising Now Includes Transcend Platform And Work Etc.
May 20, 2012

actually totally mingled together and Nuance employees will have other options as far as work available from Transcend accounts?  Does anyone know or have they asked?  I haven't gotten an exact definite answer from inquiries.  ...