A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Convert Autocorrect to Expert Type in ChartNet - Sheesh

Posted: Sep 10, 2011

I know that there is a way to convert autocorrect to expert type when you are using Chart Net but the person at work that knows how to do it isn't getting back to me.  Does anyone out there know how to do it and is willing to share the info.  I would really appreciate any input.  I am way too slow typing without an expander, makes me feel like I'm using an old manual typewriter LOL (I know that dates me!)

Thanks a bunch.

This is actually for ChartScript not Net - ohiocarole

[ In Reply To ..]
The site was provided by IS due to upgrade and to be honest I haven't used it yet because I know I can procrastinate for another week.,

http://mtherald.com/free-autocorrect-backup-and-restore-utility-for-microsoft-word/

Similar Messages:

Is Chartnet Compatible With Autotext And Autocorrect
Jan 31, 2011

Is Chartnet compatible with autotext and autocorrect used MS Word 2003 and later? I know that Chartnet has its own expander program, but I am not sure if I could use my autocorrect entries and autotext from Word in Chartnet, would it be easy to move them into that. I am not sure if I am posting on the right board, since this is only a question on this and not asking for technical help on how to do it, if it could be done. TIA. ...

Anyone Know How To Convert .spf Files (ShortHand) To .txt Files For Autocorrect?
Sep 20, 2012

Thanks in advance!!! ...

ChartNet Is This Voice Recognition Type Platform? Nm
Jul 17, 2010

. ...

Instant Text, Shorthand, Fast Fox, Smart Type, Word Autocorrect
Apr 25, 2012

Need help choosing a new word expander!  TIA!  :) ...

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Convert Shorthand 10
Nov 25, 2009

I'm getting a company computer and will be working on that one and mine.  They don't allow Shorthand (or any other program) to be put on their computer, so need to convert my Shorthand to Word autocorrect entries for the work computer.  I would do it manually (you know, one entry at a time) but I have about 4500 entries and need an automated way.   Thanks in advance ...

DocScribe 5.1 And Need To Convert Over To 6.1
Apr 21, 2011

I work on DocScribe 5.1 and need to convert over to 6.1.  Does anyone know if this is easier to use than 5.1 and is it hard to learn? ...

Convert DVF Files So Can Play With Wav Pedal
Jun 19, 2010

I am having trouble converting a DVF file so that I can play with my Wav pedal. My computer will download to a HTML file. Neither file can I open with the Wav. I have installed Express Scribe and still no luck opening the file. Any ideas. Thanks to all. ...

Can You Convert Text To All CAPs In Inscribe?
Apr 09, 2015

New job, new platform.  I am wondering if you can select text in Inscribe and easily convert it to all caps, like using shift+F3 in Word?  It seems crazy not to have this ability in the platform, so I figure I must be missing something.    ...

Lab Values - Convert Decimals To Regular Number
Mar 14, 2011

Sorry, my math really sucks and I can't seem to find a site that will 'convert' decimals to regular numbers.  If a patient's lab test reads as 23.0 and the doctor dictates it as 23,000 are these both correct ways of putting it?  Also had absolute segment coung of 17.48 that was dictated as 17, 480 and bands of 0.23 that were dictated as 230.  If these are just other ways of expressing the same number and are all correct, great- I just want to be sure that is the case.  I ...

Gear Player Wont Convert Files?
May 24, 2013

Hey guys, I'm so frustrated because for some reason my Gear Player will not play my files. This is the second time this has happened. I don't know what I did the first time to make it work, it just sort of happened. When I get work, the files will automatically go into Gear Player, but then when I try to load to file it says "Converting File" and then it just never loads. It doesn't make any sense because it happens to files that I've already played too so I know they should ...

Expert Transcription In Miami, FL
May 20, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company or worked for them?  They are new...How do you like working for them. They have offered me a position. ...

ONECLICK SPYWARE EXPERT
Nov 30, 2010

Sorry, the name of the program is Oneclick Spyware Expert.  The link is listed below on the download.com website.   http://download.cnet.com/OneClick-Spyware-Expert/3000-8022_4-10888053.html ...

Is There A Way To Convert Iknowmed Voice Files To Express Scribe?
Aug 09, 2012

The office I work for recently switched to iknowmed. There is no way to speed up or slow down the dictation in iknowmed. Is there some way I can transfer the dictation to Express Scribe?   ...

Renal Expert?? Dialysis Term Could Be CBA, CTA, Or Something Else
Oct 23, 2009

Does anyone know what term this might be regarding dialysis? I just can't hear what letters he's saying, though I'm pretty sure the first one is "C." I have googled both CBA and CTA and have only gotten those Elsevier articles which I don't have access to. Any renal experts out there?? ...

Expert Medical Transcription, Any Info Available?nm
Oct 26, 2009

nm ...

Expert Medical Transcription From Florida
May 12, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of this company?  It's a small, family-owned business from Florida. Any info would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks ...

Anyone Familiar With Expert Medical Transcription
Oct 08, 2010

Anyone familiar with or know anything about this company out of Florida? ...

Anyone Have Any Experience With Expert Medical Transcription? Sm
Dec 09, 2010

I had never heard of them before, and there do not seem to be many posts in the archives about them, but then again, maybe that is a good thing.  Generally, you hear about the bad companies (which I realize is subjective), but not always about the good ones.  Any information is appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Info On Expert Medical Transcription? There Is
Feb 02, 2011

that good or bad I wonder?  Do they have work?  Do they pay on time?   TIA for any info. ...

Red Blood Cell Expert Needed!
Aug 11, 2011

ESL doc is giving a report on red blood cells.  He says:  "There are no fragmented or s/l destructive/destructed cells and no s/l hammer/halma cells, either, only polychromatic." I am at a loss. I'm wondering if hammer/halma is helper cell, but I really don't know. Anyone? ...

Expert Rating Medical Coding Course?
Jul 06, 2014

Has anyone taken this course? Have you been able to pass a certifying exam with what you learned in this course? Thank in advance. ...

Expert Opinions On Online Schools Please
Jan 07, 2015

I need some expert opinions please on online schools for both coding and billing courses for my daughter. She is looking into Andrews, Keiser, Rasmussen and Ashworth. We do understand these are separate courses, billing and coding. She is leaning toward Keiser University because they offer financial aid and assistance, however it is expensive. We have read the excellent reviews about Andrews but worry about no financial aid such as grants or student loans. Any help or opinions would be greatly a ...

First IPhone App To Convert Audio File To Text By Speech Recognition
Aug 22, 2013

I have created the first app on iPhone which can dictate the audio file in multiple size and format into text by speech recognition.In addition, the app can record your voice by 1 hour that help to improve the speed to input .The app link is shown below:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/downright-transcription/id687650485?mt=8The website is shown below:downrighttranscript.appspot.com ...

Urology, MD Says Urned/earned Infertility Expert.? Nm Tia
Nov 09, 2009

nm ...

EXPERT MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION Based In Miami, FL?
Dec 19, 2010

Has anyone heard of EXPERT MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION based in Miami, FL?  Any feedback or knowledge of this company?  Best wishes to all. ...

Expert Medical Transcription - Any Current Info
May 03, 2011

Any current info on this company?  Wonder if they  hire IC,  pay, etc.  Thanks! ...

Proper Use Of Possessives, Need An Expert Grammar Opinion
Dec 17, 2012

Several years ago, Book of Style made the recommendation to drop the possessive form for names of tests, diseases, etc. - i.e., Alzheimer's disease is now Alzheimer disease BUT is Alzheimer's when standing alone, i.e., I have Alzheimer's (disease implied but not written) and most facilities have since adopted this practice. That said, if a doctor refers to an instrument such as Metzenbaum scissors, there is no possessive used....but if doctor says "I used the Metzenbaum's ...

How Long Does It Take Nuance To Convert Platforms To Their Methods On Companies And Accounts Acquire
Sep 24, 2013

My company was acquired by Nuance a few months back and so far the only thing that has changed has been e-mail addresses.  Paystubs even still reflect our original company name.  Will they keep our proprietary platform or make us change to eScription soon?  Also, we're all ICs.  Does anyone know if we will be required to become Nuance employees at the first of the year?  ...

Cardiology Expert Needed! Heart Sounds Question
Sep 26, 2014

"S1 single s/l ops in S2" Hoping a crackjack cardiology MT will know this. Doc is ESL so it might even be something like "opposite" but am hoping someone will know.  Thanks. ...

Need To Convert From Office 2013 To Office 2010
Apr 26, 2014

I'm starting with a new company next week.  My Windows 7 PC has Office 2013 Professional.  The new company's platform is only compatible with 2010 or earlier.  I don't have the money to spend on 2010, so I'll either have to decline the offer or try to find a way to install 2010 cheaply.  I thought I might be able to download a version for free, since it's not the newest version, but it doesn't look like I can do that.  Any ideas? ...