A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Expert Medical Transcription from Florida - Seashore

Posted: May 12, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of this company?  It's a small, family-owned business from Florida. Any info would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks

You should probably post on company board - RLee

[ In Reply To ..]
to get a better/quicker response. Good luck.

Thanks - Seashore

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, I will. Sorry for the mixup.

Similar Messages:

Expert Medical Transcription, Any Info Available?nm
Oct 26, 2009

nm ...

Anyone Familiar With Expert Medical Transcription
Oct 08, 2010

Anyone familiar with or know anything about this company out of Florida? ...

Anyone Have Any Experience With Expert Medical Transcription? Sm
Dec 09, 2010

I had never heard of them before, and there do not seem to be many posts in the archives about them, but then again, maybe that is a good thing.  Generally, you hear about the bad companies (which I realize is subjective), but not always about the good ones.  Any information is appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Info On Expert Medical Transcription? There Is
Feb 02, 2011

that good or bad I wonder?  Do they have work?  Do they pay on time?   TIA for any info. ...

EXPERT MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION Based In Miami, FL?
Dec 19, 2010

Has anyone heard of EXPERT MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION based in Miami, FL?  Any feedback or knowledge of this company?  Best wishes to all. ...

Expert Medical Transcription - Any Current Info
May 03, 2011

Any current info on this company?  Wonder if they  hire IC,  pay, etc.  Thanks! ...

Medical Transcription Of Northern Florida
Oct 30, 2009

Any info on Medical Transcription of Northern Florida?  Thanks for any help! ...

Expert Rating Medical Coding Course?
Jul 06, 2014

Has anyone taken this course? Have you been able to pass a certifying exam with what you learned in this course? Thank in advance. ...

Expert Transcription In Miami, FL
May 20, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company or worked for them?  They are new...How do you like working for them. They have offered me a position. ...

First Choice Medical Of Florida
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone currently work for First Choice Medical of Florida?  I have a question. ...

South Florida Medical Transcribers
Apr 03, 2013

Hello, I just graduated from Career Step with High Honors. Has anyone ever heard of South Florida Medical Transcribers? They are hiring part time, but they don't have a website. I'd love to hear if anyone knows anything. Thanks! ...

C And C Transcription In Florida
Sep 08, 2014

I was going to test with them, but first you are directed to download an .exe file which they say is a self-extracting zip file to install an audio driver. If I double left click on it, it pops up a box asking me to log in to a secure FTP site with a user name and password. If I right click and "save target as", it just says that it cannot download the file. Does anybody know if this means they aren't accepting new applicants, or is there some other reason I don't know about? ...

Any Information On JLG Transcription Out Of Florida? Nm
Jan 12, 2010

n, ...

Transcription South In Florida
Apr 25, 2012

I have done a search and really no recent information on this company..am thinking about applying with them - anyone have any information good/bad/indifferent they can offer, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance! ...

Thomas Transcription In Florida - Feedback?
Aug 25, 2010

I know they are located in Florida, but how is the lady to work for? ...

Gulf Coast Transcription, Florida
Aug 12, 2013

Do they still even have any accounts, are they hiring, what's the current pay rate there, straight typing or VR?    Any info is welcome.  Thanks. ...

Looking For Information On Gulf Coast Transcription In Florida Please ... Sm
Apr 16, 2010

Have reviewed the information in the archives but was hoping to find someone that works for them currently or has recently worked for them.  Any information at all would be greatly appreciated. ...

Updated Info On Transcription South In Clearwater, Florida?
Sep 18, 2012

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any new and updated info on Transcription South, Inc. in Clearwater, Florida. I was doing a little research before I interview with them. Anyone worked with them before? ...

Medical Transcription At Home To Become A Medical Scribe?
Jan 20, 2015

Has anybody left medical transcription at home to become a medical scribe?  I have an opportunity to do so but there aren't any scribes currently in my area and I don't know anyone who has worked as a scribe before.  The scribe position starting pay is almost double what I make as an MT per hour so it is very tempting, I just don't know much about it. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Word For Word Transcription In Florida
Mar 15, 2010

Looking for recent information on this company.  Couldn't find anything recent in the archives and really not sure if the comments I did find were for this company or not since there are other companies with the same name.  Any input is appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Prn Military Transcription/prn Medical Transcription
Jun 25, 2014

Anyone hear from them yet?  Over 1100 views, that means a billion resumes. ...

Offshore Transcription Stories Wanted- Medical Malpractice Cases Related To Offshore Transcription M
Oct 15, 2009

A legal contact was inquiring about the connection of medical mistakes related to off-shored transcription mistakes.  I have told him to review these boards and hopefully he will benefit from the information here.  While he did not discuss the exact case, I think that he will be able to use the off-shore transcription issue to his client's benefit or at least highlight that the provider in question does not have as rigorous control on processing records as other pr ...

ONECLICK SPYWARE EXPERT
Nov 30, 2010

Sorry, the name of the program is Oneclick Spyware Expert.  The link is listed below on the download.com website.   http://download.cnet.com/OneClick-Spyware-Expert/3000-8022_4-10888053.html ...

What Is HB Medical Transcription???
Mar 06, 2010

I've been in the medical transcription industry for 16 years and dont have any clue what HB medical transcription is. There is a job posted which has been filled, but I for the life of me cannot figure that out, unless it is hispanic/bilingual.  Can someone help me out!  ...

VLC Medical Transcription
Jul 24, 2010

Does anyone know if the Virtual Learning Center still exists?  I am not getting any responses to emails to them.  The website has changed since the last time I looked at it.  Also, I thought they were supposed to be the third best of the top three medical transcription companies to learn from.  If they are not, who is?  ...

JLG Medical Transcription
Sep 09, 2010

Any info on JLG pros/cons, pay would be greatly appreciated. ...

Medical Transcription.
Jan 21, 2011

I have a certificate through Stratford Career Institute and have had a hard time trying to get employment. I don't have any prior experience in the medical transcription field and am very interested in getting pointed in the right direction on what to do from here on how I can further a career in this field. If anyone can be of some help please let me know. ...

Non Medical Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

I am an independent contractor. Have always charged per line count. Have an opportunity to transcribe 30 minute audio interviews. Any thoughts on what or how to charge for this? Thanks! ...

Qed Medical Transcription
Apr 02, 2011

Has anyone ever tried taking the typing test for QED transcription? For some reason I am not getting into the testing site.  '( ...