A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Coastal MedTrans response - yochana

Posted: Aug 01, 2012

Although I didn't reply to her job offer I think it was very nice for her to post and explain why she couldn't respond to everyone.  Sounds like a caring employer.

I have to agree and...sm - searching

[ In Reply To ..]
it also might help those who did apply not feel so bad if they're not hired. It's extremely competitive out there right now.

Been that way for quite some time... - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
It has been this way for the last 5-7 years.

That was really nice of her - TN MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I wish more MTSOs were like that.

Similar Messages:

Anyone? Coastal Med Trans Out Of Durham, Maine
Jun 02, 2011

Has anyone heard of this company, or worked for them past or present?  Good or bad, any info appreciated!   TIA! ...

The Liver Is Four Finger Breaths Below The Right Coastal Margin
Nov 26, 2010

Is this the correct sentence? The liver is four finger breaths below the right coastal margin and tender to percussion? ...

Medtrans......anyone?
Oct 14, 2009

does anyone know anything about this company? ...

MedTrans, Inc.
Apr 21, 2011

Does anyone knwo anything abotu MedTrans, Inc.? Is it a scam? Will they hire their new graduates? Thx! ...

Is MedTrans Really Hiring?
Feb 05, 2010

I see ads for Medtrans all over the internet for all different cities and you go to their website and it seems they are pushing you to take their course and then they will hire you.  I am just confused because I keep seeing the companies advertise for months, yet they seem to say "no" a lot.  I have 12 yrs experience in acute care, radiology, and clinic, and it's amazing to me how for some reason it seems impossible to pass these tests.  Is it just me?  ...

To MedTrans Of America
Mar 26, 2010

I was really interested in the position that you had until I read that you pay $.07/line with NO SPACES.  It honestly sounds like some great work that I would love to do, but unfortunately your pay is too low and doesn't include spaces.  Good luck! ...

Getting Aggravated With MedTrans Ads
Oct 19, 2010

I see their ad all of the time and I always fall for it and apply. But all they are is recruiters selling their "course". Yet their ads state they are 'hiring'. I'm about at the end of my rope. Services need expereinced MTs. Yet, I can't get hired to get the experience. I have networked myself to every doctor office I see locally but no one calls. Or I get 'Oh, we're using EMR and phasing out our transcription department. Aacck...think I made a mistake going to scho ...

Considering MedTrans For Refresher
Feb 10, 2011

Yes, many may think I am nuts especially after already graduating from an accredited college with a specialized diploma in MT(and paying the student loans for it) but I am at the end of my rope.  Nance at MedTrans told me that they hire their graduates and that if I work for them for 6 months, I get the program fee back. If anyone has any feedback, good or bad, please, I would appreciate it. I am just getting frustrated at all of the "although your credentials are impressive, we desire ...

Looking For Good/bad Info On MedTrans Of America.
Mar 30, 2011

nm ...

Medtrans MT School? Anyone Heard Of This? Looking To Start MT School That Is Affordable.
Dec 21, 2011

:) ...

Can't Seem To Get A Response
Apr 01, 2010

I'm just curious if others are in the same boat as I am.  I have almost 10 years experience as an MT, both acute care and clinic, and I have been sending my resume to many of the job postings on this board.  I think I have received two replies out of probably 20 resumes sent.  Is this pretty much the way it is for others, or do I need to tweak my resume?  Thanks! ...

This Is A Response I Sent To An For A RAD IC
May 18, 2010

"You might want to consider re-wording your job posting and re-think your position as you can find yourself in serious trouble with the IRS regarding requiring an independent contractor to work a set schedule.  You are wanting an employee, not an independent contractor, if that contractor has to work a set schedule and 'has to work over.'  The IRS will come down pretty hard on you...especially if someone sends them a copy of your job posting.  So you understand ...

Has Anyone Been Able To Get A Response From DIT?
Nov 09, 2010

Has anyone been able to get a response from DIT?  Please let me know because I certainly have not.  This place is the worst.  What is really terrible is that continue to keep hiring new MTs and promise them that everything is now okay.  They are just a bunch of people not telling the truth. ...

Response To Ads
Sep 21, 2011

Can anyone tell me if they ever get a response when applying for positions?  I never seem to hear back from any of them.   ...

Response To
Mar 19, 2015

Just thought you all would like to read this response to a resume I recently sent out.... and what would your feelings be concerning what you read? Hello, Thank you for your interest in providing Transcription services for our company. I have received your resume. I have put some information in the body of the email as well as attached our templates and sample reports so you can see what the reports look like. I would like to mention to you a few things so you can make an info ...

Anyone Else Have Problems Getting A Response
Feb 05, 2010

I sent to emails and two voice mails, one marked urgent-no response.  Anyone have this issue? ...

Prompt Response
Jun 27, 2010

Does anyone out there have a suggestion as to what a "prompt" response should be for a resume that was sent out? I do not like waiting weeks or months to get a response. ...

Has Anyone Gotten A Response From Oracle??
Oct 06, 2010

They have a job posting that I applied for.  Haven't heard anything back from them.  Has anyone else?  ...

Autotrophic Response?
Jan 06, 2011

"An exercise stress test was performed and she was able to exercise for approximately 8 minutes, utilizing a brief protocol, to a maximum heart rate of 156 per minute.  It was an appropriate (s/l anatropic or maybe autotrophic) response."  I am unsure what word he is dictating here. ...

Response To Resumes
Feb 04, 2011

Yeah for sure.  what goes does it do to send resumes to these jobs posted here, when you get NO response...  I realize they have more resumes than they can probably go through, but when they look at the top of your resume (where it should be) and see you have had over 25 years experience - you think they'd contact you first, yeah whatever.  Not sure, but know MT jobs are scarce!! ...

Allergic Response
Apr 02, 2011

Ibuprofen gives the patient s/l tranaphylaxis. Thanks in advance. ...

How Long Does It Take For A Response From Someone Here
Nov 17, 2011

about wage disputes?  I emailed two days ago about a payment I was supposed to receive the 15th (and still have not), and have not heard about any kind of resolution or anything and of course no pay still and no check in the mail. ...

LDMTS - No Response
Oct 29, 2012

I have sent my resume to Ldmts after checking their job posting but no response. Is there anyone with similar experience? ...

Will Be Interesting To See The Response To This
Nov 02, 2012

About to send off this e-mail to my ROM or whatever she's calling herself these days....Subject:  QA questions, just to be sure I have it straight.... We really, REALLY need to get a ruling from the client on this stuff. In writing.   In the last missive I got from QA, I was told that the only symbol allowed on ***** was the percent sign; thus, if they dictated 2+, I was to type 2 plus.   Aside from the fact that I've been typing plus signs on ***** reports for 4 ye ...

Response To MT To RN Post Below
Mar 08, 2013

Sorry...you had asked me a question but I've been away for a couple days.  Yes, Home Health/Hospice is more flexible as far as scheduling.  For the most part, we set up our own schedules, call the patients ourselves with times we expect to be there, and then if by some chance we get done early we aren't required to hang around to get our 8 hours in. That being said, it's a brutal job.  I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who doesn't have some solid acute ca ...

Got Response From ARTEC
Jul 29, 2013

Anyone hear back from Artec or Certa?  How as the test?   TIA ...

Hypermercury Response?
Aug 05, 2013

after deflating what I think is a pneumatic catheter, the patient "had a problem to *hypermercury* response". ...

Here's The Response I Got After Emailing Someone At TAA
Mar 11, 2014

"MedQuist/M-Model was certified in March 2012. We did receive a list of workers whose positions were affected due to trade. Unfortunately, your name was not on the MedQuist/M-Model worker list as being trade affected. Unless we receive notification from MedQuist/M-Modal that you were let go due to your position being affected by tradeâ€Â¦.you are not eligible to apply for training benefits. If you feel your name should be on the listâ€Â¦please contact the HR department of MedQuist/M-Mode ...

Re: No Response To Job Applications, Resumes Sent:
Feb 24, 2010

I've sent out a few resumes over the past year in hopes of landing a different MT job than the one I have now.  Only ONE place (a hospital I would dearly love to work for!) even acknowledged my application.  The others?  NOTHING.  Even though they continued to run ads for the same job I had applied for.  I never even got to test for any of them. So.... fast forward a few months (or years).  Suppose one of these no-response companies kept my resume and out ...

Requiring Email Response In 5 Min
Jun 01, 2010

Got to thinking about this, wouldn't this be something agreed upon (contract?) before starting with the company?  Otherwise, threatening to fire you for not responding to an email sounds like a ripe labor law violation.  Wrongful termination?  Bait and switch?  Plain unethical.     ...