A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone? Coastal Med Trans out of Durham, Maine - Sammi

Posted: Jun 02, 2011

Has anyone heard of this company, or worked for them past or present?  Good or bad, any info appreciated!

TIA! Smile

I can't find a website for this company and no past info in archives.... - wondering too

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

You need to look beyond this site for jobs. - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
The two BEST companies I work for I did not find here or on that other MT jobs site. I did my own looking. Please put your excellent research skills to work and find the good MTSOs "out there" on your own. They're out there, and they pay well.

Similar Messages:

Coastal MedTrans Response
Aug 01, 2012

Although I didn't reply to her job offer I think it was very nice for her to post and explain why she couldn't respond to everyone.  Sounds like a caring employer. ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About Durham Rehab?
Jun 22, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Durham Rehab? I am not familiar and just wanted any information you may have. Thank you! ...

The Liver Is Four Finger Breaths Below The Right Coastal Margin
Nov 26, 2010

Is this the correct sentence? The liver is four finger breaths below the right coastal margin and tender to percussion? ...

Is That Durham Rehab Ad Legit? I Smell A Scam, Anyone Else?
May 15, 2010

This ad just doesn't sit well with me. Did anyone apply and get a response? ...

Durham Rehab - Applied & Received Any Feedback?
May 21, 2010

Has anyone that applied to them received any feedback??  I know there was a lot of talk on this board about them being a scam.  They were very prompt in sending me a test dictation after I submitted my resume, but for some reason not so prompt in getting back with any results.  The test was easy, as it was only one dictation fiile approximately 2 minutes long.  Just curious if anyone has heard anything back - if not - then it probably was a scam, which has not affected me yet thankfully.  ...

Any Jobs In Maine
Feb 04, 2010

Does anyone know if there are any transcription openings in Maine ?? ...

NEMT, Out Of Maine
Nov 13, 2013

Does anyone have recent experience working for NEMT (New England Medical Transcription) out of Maine? I like the idea of being IC instead of employee and just looking for some honest personal experiences MTs have had with them.  Thanks!  ...

Medical Transcribers II (Maine)
May 16, 2011

Does anyone currently work, or has ever worked, for MTII?  I've seen their ads on this board a couple of times and, with 10+ years experience, once submitted my resume but never heard back.  Their website seems somewhat warm and personal...before throwing my hat into the ring again, this time I thought I'd inquire as to if anyone else has worked for them and how the ladies are to work for.  TIA for any info :) ...

Anyone Have Any Info On NEMT,Maine
Jul 07, 2014

2013 is the latest I found in archives, was wondering if all the good stuff posted still holds true. Really down and out with current job and need change.  So wondering how they are to work for, schedule flexibility,  wages, platform.  Any info appreciated.   TIA ...

I Worked For An MTSO In Maine Who Never Paid
Jun 01, 2012

me my final wages when I quit working for her.  She owes me over $400.00.  I live in another state besides Maine.  Do I file a wage dispute with the labor board in Maine or where I reside?  I do know that the MTSO is licensed in my state. ...

Synernet, Based In Portland, Maine
Feb 17, 2015

Looking for any feedback, good and bad about the company, including the usual - QA, line rates for text and speech, is there always work, are they flexible in terms of a schedule, etc.  ...

E-TRANS PLUS
Jun 06, 2011

I have just spoke with a recruiter from E-TRANS PLUS who made the job sound rather promising.  I've been reading old posts on MT Stars but would like to hear from somebody currently working with this company.  Thanks in advance! ...

MJ Trans
Jun 02, 2012

Anyone have any info on MJ trans co? ...

Med Trans Inc Anything?
Apr 14, 2013

Does anyone know anything about Med Trans Inc? ...

Med Trans
May 06, 2015

has anyone ever applied to MedTrans or work for them? I am beginning to think they scam people and want them to just join their career program.   ...

Any Info On Med Trans Out Of Az...there Are...sm
Nov 08, 2009

Any info on Med Trans out of AZ.  There seems to be several companies with this name or very similar.  Any info would be great! Med Trans, Inc.4025 E Chandler BoulevardSuite 70-A27Phoenix, Arizona 85048 ...

R All Trans Co., Low On Work Right Now
Mar 23, 2010

i work for two companies, one has plenty of work and the other one seems to only have it late at night....which sux cause I am scheduled to work days....just getting aggravating..and wondering if anyone else is going thru this ...

Trans Tech Pay
Aug 23, 2010

Does anyone know about what Trans Tech pays per line for second shift very experienced acute care employees?  Really need to know.  Thanks ...

Anyone Know Anything About GI Systems Trans Co
Jul 27, 2011

Does anyone work/know of this company?  A past coworker is working there and loves it!  She had very little experience at the company where we both worked, and now she tells me she is doing my dream job after only months, she is a part-time QA/part-time MT.  I read they just got a 5 year VA contract for their dict work.  Please, can anyone help.  THANKS@! ...

Anyone Know EMTS Trans?
May 04, 2012

I don't think this is the same company as eMTS.  EMTS Trans is based out of Miami, Florida and they are looking for someone to type rehab reports from written notes.  Has anyone had any experience with them or know anything about them?  I can't seem to find a website on them.  ...

Nuance Met Trans
Nov 19, 2012

QA/QC at Nuance is a joke.  A comma not inserted-points-, a dumb word that even a doctor could care less about-points-, really?  What happened to caring about the quality of the medical field terminology and so on.  I am the MT and I am the proffesional person that is qualified to make the physician sound better than he speaks.  I do NOT need a QA or QT telilng me how to do my job.  And as far as Fiesa goes?  I am not checking it again either.  I have spent all ...

Med Trans Inc Any Info?
Sep 04, 2013

Looking for any info on Med Trans Inc ...

Med Trans Inc. - Another Hoax
Feb 08, 2014

There is a new ad today for "transcribers" on indeed.com they say pays $13-15. per hour, but I think they are just an MT school (scam).  This is from their FAQs:Q. Is the demand for transcriptionists good? A. Demand for this profession far exceeds the supply of quality trained US transcriptionists nationwide! The US Department of Labor has listed this profession as one that is needed and pays ...

Breitner Trans
Apr 21, 2015

Anybody work for Breitner?  What's the real scoop, and cpl, etc. ...

Does Anyone Have Info On Or Experience With Med Trans Inc?
Oct 14, 2009

Here is the link: http://www.medtransinc.com/employment.asp ...

ANP Trans. There Was A Recent Post About This Co
Oct 23, 2009

I may be blind here and not seeing it, but I am unable to find this post.  Could someone refresh my memory or let me know opinions about this company.  thanks in advance. ...

Is Anyone Familiar With E-Trans? I Was Just Offered A Job With Them.
Mar 19, 2010

Anyone Go From MDI-MD To Trans Tech (Houston)?
May 21, 2010

Would like to hear your experiences.  Would you say Trans Tech is similar to the late MDI-MD (when it was MDI-MD) as far as being responsive to its employees, being left alone to do your job, pleasant QA people, good communication? ...

Does QMT (Quality Med Trans) Pay For Spaces
Apr 22, 2011

dd ...

Any Info On Trans Med In Denver?
Apr 12, 2012

Thanks for any info.  They say I can make $40,000 a year...... ...