A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Looking for good/bad info on MedTrans of America. - Thanks. n/m

Posted: Mar 30, 2011

nm

Reply - Anna

[ In Reply To ..]
They don't pay for spaces.

Stay away!!!!!! - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Janet Spock AKA Janet Zingales
This company is a scam. Fortunately, I came across a thread about this company before accepting her offer. They are some old posts about this company on here if you search for it. Apparently, she likes to get her work done for free. She won't "pay" for anything less than 98% accuracy, which is hard for a "newbie" to accomplish. When you do accomplish this, she is late getting your checks to you, providing lame excuses for it. One lady on here stated that when she did get a check, it bounced.

Be warned! Stay away from this company!!!

Good to know; appreciate the info; thanks. - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

To MedTrans Of America
Mar 26, 2010

I was really interested in the position that you had until I read that you pay $.07/line with NO SPACES.  It honestly sounds like some great work that I would love to do, but unfortunately your pay is too low and doesn't include spaces.  Good luck! ...

Looking For Information Good Or Bad On DTS America In TN. Thanks...nm
Mar 04, 2010

Would really appreciate any information on DTS America in Brentwood, TN.  Saw ad and thinking about applying, but would like to know if this is a bad company, then no need to waste my time.  ...

Any Recent Info On DTS America? Thank You !
Oct 24, 2009

Medtrans......anyone?
Oct 14, 2009

does anyone know anything about this company? ...

MedTrans, Inc.
Apr 21, 2011

Does anyone knwo anything abotu MedTrans, Inc.? Is it a scam? Will they hire their new graduates? Thx! ...

Any Info On MD-IT? Good, Bad, Etc?
May 03, 2010

Any info on this company would be appreciated. ...

Is MedTrans Really Hiring?
Feb 05, 2010

I see ads for Medtrans all over the internet for all different cities and you go to their website and it seems they are pushing you to take their course and then they will hire you.  I am just confused because I keep seeing the companies advertise for months, yet they seem to say "no" a lot.  I have 12 yrs experience in acute care, radiology, and clinic, and it's amazing to me how for some reason it seems impossible to pass these tests.  Is it just me?  ...

Getting Aggravated With MedTrans Ads
Oct 19, 2010

I see their ad all of the time and I always fall for it and apply. But all they are is recruiters selling their "course". Yet their ads state they are 'hiring'. I'm about at the end of my rope. Services need expereinced MTs. Yet, I can't get hired to get the experience. I have networked myself to every doctor office I see locally but no one calls. Or I get 'Oh, we're using EMR and phasing out our transcription department. Aacck...think I made a mistake going to scho ...

Considering MedTrans For Refresher
Feb 10, 2011

Yes, many may think I am nuts especially after already graduating from an accredited college with a specialized diploma in MT(and paying the student loans for it) but I am at the end of my rope.  Nance at MedTrans told me that they hire their graduates and that if I work for them for 6 months, I get the program fee back. If anyone has any feedback, good or bad, please, I would appreciate it. I am just getting frustrated at all of the "although your credentials are impressive, we desire ...

Any Info (good Or Bad) About ETransPlus?
Mar 12, 2010

I searched the archives but the info on this company wasn't very recent. Please feel free to email me if you want to remain private and currently work for this company, have worked for this company, etc.. and let me know your opinions. Thank you in advance. ...

Any Info Good Or Bad On Medscribe?
Mar 29, 2010

Any info good or bad on Medscribe?  thanks! ...

Anyone have Info On Them? Good Or Bad?
May 07, 2010

Anyone have info on them? good or bad?   Thanks!  :) ...

Any Info Good Or Bad On Transportal? 
Oct 07, 2010

Any info good or bad on Transportal?  ...

Coastal MedTrans Response
Aug 01, 2012

Although I didn't reply to her job offer I think it was very nice for her to post and explain why she couldn't respond to everyone.  Sounds like a caring employer. ...

Any New Good/bad Info On Sten-Tel? I Cannot Find Much.
May 08, 2010

This is Sten-Tel out of Springfield, MA.  Is the pay okay? Is there plenty of work?  How are the QA and management?  Any other information would be great too. Thank you. ...

SOAP, Transcription(MI) Info - Good/Bad
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...

Can I Get Some Recent Info On Keystrokes, Please - Good Or Bad - Nm
Feb 17, 2011

x ...

ETransPlus - Any Info On This Company, Good Or Bad?
Mar 24, 2011

Does anyone have any info on this company, good or bad? ...

Global Info Systems - Good Or Bad?
Jul 27, 2012

Can anyone give me heads up on this company good or bad? ...

Q-West .. The Good, Bad & The Ugly .. Any Info??
Jul 23, 2013

. ...

Any Info On Keystrokes...the Good, The Bad, The Ugly?
Dec 03, 2013

Any recent info on Keystrokes would be appreciated! ...

Any Current Info On ATSI - Good, Bad Or Ugly?
Nov 13, 2009

Would be appreciated.  Thanks.   I've searched the archinves and nothing much available. ...

The Transcription Doctors, Inc. - Any Info, Good, Bad, Indifferent?
Feb 28, 2010

Any info, good, bad, indifferent? ...

Looking For Info On Phoenix Medcom, Good, Bad, Ugly ... (sm)
Mar 14, 2011

plenty of work, platform, etc.  Would really like to hear from someone that is working for them currently.  I have searched archives and like with any other company, there is good and bad.  Thanks so much! ...

Any Info On Chronicle Transcipts That Is Current? Good, Bad, Ugly?
Aug 20, 2013

(nm) ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site For Ophthalmology Or Bone Marrow Transplant Info. TIA. Nm
Mar 09, 2010

nm ...

Medtrans MT School? Anyone Heard Of This? Looking To Start MT School That Is Affordable.
Dec 21, 2011

:) ...

SPi America
Jan 31, 2010

Is anyone familiar with SPi, does anyone work there currently? how are they, are they hiring??? ...

Anybody Else Here From SPi America?
Sep 21, 2011

No work.  No manager.  No info on switchover to Acusis.  Nothing.  Anybody else feel like they've been deserted? ...

Please, Please Given Information On DTS America....sm
Mar 15, 2010

I asked some questions below regarding DTS America and yet no answers.  I see there have been 97 onlookers.  Could someone please, please give me their experience, good or bad, with DTS America.  I am just looking for answers.  Ultimately I will make my own decision, but it is still good to communicate and learn of various experiences.  I have tested and tested and tested, and would definitely love to not waste my time with a company that is truly bogus.  I have ran ...