A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone noticing their e-mail address is "not - validated" for the Gab board?

Posted: Sep 05, 2011

Why would it be valid for the main board, company board, etc. but not the Gab or the Politics board?  Is this a temporary glitch?

Probably, and I think it is several of the boards doing that. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Mine is doing the same thing. I have emailed - the webmaster but

[ In Reply To ..]
have not heard back yet.

I wonder if it had to do with that wacko weekend - BTDT

[ In Reply To ..]
of posting when a lot of posts were deleted. I don't recall if I have even posted to the Gab board since that happened. Some of my posts were deleted because they were in reply to the wacko stuff, not because of my content but just because it was part of the whole thread(s) being deleted. So, wondering if any of the posters involved in that are now no longer allowed to post on the Gab board?

if what you are saying is true, it would be all boards and not just the Gab. - just saying. NM

[ In Reply To ..]

ok, I just tried to post and I was NOT part of the deleted thread. - (sm) anuddermt

[ In Reply To ..]
It also said my address was not valid, so it must be that it is 'broken,' maybe when they deleted that whole thread, something went coo-coo.

Anyone try validating you email when it pops up? Perhaps it'll work.

I tried that originally, thought it was strange, - when other boards worked okay. (sm)

[ In Reply To ..]
As it turned out, it made no difference. The validation program that usually sends you an email telling you to validate didn't work. So I guess there must be something wrong with part of the site. Politics didn't work either. I don't know about the others, but least this and the Company boards works.

There was a software glitch - MTStars Support

[ In Reply To ..]
that has been resolved. Let us know at webmaster@mtstars.com, if you experience further problems.

Thanks,
MTStars Support Team.

oh, good, because I didn't want to have to change my IP address again. - thanks!

[ In Reply To ..]
What would we do without the moderators.

What a relief! I was worried it was my PC's - internet connection or something!

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Mine is doing the same thing but it still works - sm - Zorro

[ In Reply To ..]
so I just post anyway though it says I am not validated, and of course when I checked it, it was. I emailed them as well then emailed a "nevermind" it is still working.

Similar Messages:

Could Somebody E-mail Me The Web Address Where
Nov 05, 2012

we can look at the insurance stuff for 2013 please.  I inadvertently deleted the message with the info in it.  TIA! ...

MM Mail Web Address
May 20, 2014

Does anyone know the www address for Mmodal mail?  I just had to "uncorrupt" my computer (via technician) and alll my saved things like Mmodal mail, Ultipro, etc., are gone.  I thought I wrote it somewhere in the past, but I cannot find it in my notes.  I think it is hotmail or something.  If anyone can give me the address, I would appreciate it.  Thank you. ...

What Is Our MedCentral E-mail Address??
Sep 29, 2010

I can't remember if it is firstname.lastname@mt.medquist.com or first initial then last name @mt.medquist.com.  Please, anyone?? ...

Netmed E-mail Address
Dec 16, 2011

The E-mail address for the job posting from NetMed is an invalid E-mail address. ...

E-mail Address For Precyse HR
Dec 10, 2012

Can anyone tell me the e-mail address for Precyse Human Resources?  Thanks in advance. ...

Has Anyone Else Been Noticing . . . .
Mar 31, 2010

or is it just me that the dictators are starting to actually SPELL things?  I mean things like gastritis.  Is this (maybe) a positive to sending the reports right to the client in that the docs are not happy with the blanks?  i dunno but have had several jobs this morning with words being spelled out.  ...

Anyone Else Noticing This
Jan 21, 2014

I work solely in oncology and noticing more and more people asking for holistic, naturopathic-type treatments for their cancer and refusing chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. They are hitting the brick wall of "There are not enough study data to support the notion that nutrition and/or supplements can combat cancer." With so much information on the web supporting how nutrition can prevent and even reverse some cancers, you would think the medical industry would take notice and maybe starti ...

Curiously, Is Anybody Noticing That Job Ads Are
Jan 30, 2013

offering "Independent contractor" positions for what they used to pay for employee status or less.  I have been watching the boards for job ads and don't even want to look at IC positions (not cut out for being responsible for my own taxes and need insurance, etc.) and guess what more and more of them are IC jobs. Hmmmmm...this makes me think this if getting even worse than I thought it was.  I suspect they now want us to work full-time as independent contractors so they don' ...

Anyone Else Noticing That VR Is Suddenly Capitalizing
Jun 15, 2015

wasn't capping before?  WTH?  Is this just another sneaky way to catch us on medication errors, which happen to be nice 3-points-off errors that I am sure they love?  I suggest everyone double check all meds now, even though it takes extra time.  I myself do know which are or are not capped for a lot of meds, but not all of them, and it is very easy to let one slip....I think I let one slip on my last report!  Waiting for the email telling me I failed and then the h ...

On A More Serious Note,,I Have Been Noticing Serious Hearing Problems
Mar 08, 2012

Starting to concern me a bit...and I know it isnt reversible. ...

Anyone Else Noticing More Arbitrary Red Headings Inserted By ASR?
Mar 23, 2012

I'm seeing TIME SEEN, LABORATORY FINDINGS, PLAN, MEDICATIONS even with what is actually said does not even come close to that.  As well, it seems that if it is close, it puts in a red heading.  Example:...  BY THE TIME I SEE THE PT.  Usually ends up to be something like ...by the.  </TIME SEEN/> The patient is blah, blah, blah   Or am I just imagining things?  Which would probably be a good thing since the alternative reality (ASR) is pret ...

Been Noticing Major Decrease In Work Volumes In West
Sep 08, 2011

just wondering if anybody else in west has been noting marked decrease in work volumes.  My major acct used to have, at least on weekends, 200, 300, and even in the 400 numbers of jobs and lately the weekend work has maybe been 50 at a maximum.   I guess just another acct gone to India.    ...

When I Send An E-mail From My MQ Mail, It Shows That It
Dec 16, 2011

came from someone else.  Anybody ever had that problem before and does anybody know who I contact to get it fixed? ...

Mail Purge On MT Mail System 10/16
Oct 12, 2012

What are you all doing with emails you have saved to folders? ...

Address For NJA
Jul 04, 2011

Could someone please tell me the address you are supposed to send request for time off when there is no work available?   I cant find it anywhere.  Is is MTSupport@mq.com or something like that?  Thanks. ...

NTS Address?
Feb 25, 2015

Does anyone know the NTS address? I am filing a partial UE claim and I can't find it. Or do I just use the Nuance Communications address in Burlington MA? ...

Doctor's Address
Oct 31, 2009

I need the address for Dr. Jill Rue, family doc in Kentucky or southern indiana. thx ...

Dr Address-update
Oct 31, 2009

thanks for all the replies.  It was not listed on any of the sites provided.  She must be a new doc in the area.  Doc said and spelled the name 4 times in report, so I am pretty sure I got the spelling correct.  Thanks again ...

Address Change
Sep 02, 2010

Who at Medquist would I contact about changing my address?  I am moving and really don't want a mix up with  my check.  Will put in a change of address at the post office but would like to get my address changed at MQ. ...

What Is The Url Address For Bayscribe? Nm
Sep 28, 2010

MQ Address For Job Application
Apr 26, 2011

I am filling out a non-MT job application, and I need to list an address for MQ.  The last paycheck I have states Mount Laurel, NJ; however the MQ website now says Franklin, TN?  Anyone know what address I should use?  Thanks! ...

No Company Address
Apr 28, 2013

What do you do if there is an ad for a transcriptionist, there is an email, a website but no address, no city, just a phone number? Why do they do that? I had to look up the city by the phone number, but it seems suspicious that they are hiring IC's and no address is to be found for them. ...

So What Is Up With The Stat-nts IM Address We Have?
May 29, 2013

Anyone ever notice that everytime the NTS-Stat address comes into your IM list that work gets screwy?  I mean, why have this address at all since we never use this person or address for anything?  Seems fishy to me that if you delete it, "it" knows to reappear on your IM list in, like, 20 seconds automatically.  I know, several of you will revert to calling me paranoid.  Please don't waste your breath. I'm just trying to figure out why and how the "monkey-business ...

Is There A Web Site Address
Sep 30, 2013

where I can go to read all about this? I wasn't full time and never paid much attention to it since I would never get bonuses. ...

Web Address For Ultipro?
May 24, 2014

Does anyone have the web address for Ultipro?  I used to have it but my computer was corrupted recently and tech had to redo everything and in the process I no longer have the new site address for Ultipro.  I only have the one on my desk top which tells me when I click on it I do not want to click on this site and that it is the wrong site.  I remember about a year ago there was a new www address given out for Ultipro.  I appreciate any help you can give me.  Thank you. ...

Layoffs -- If You Look In The MQ Address Book
Jun 02, 2010

nm ...

Url Address Of The Bayscribe Platform?
Sep 28, 2010

What is the url address of the bayscribe platform? Thanks. ...

Who Should I Address Petition To? Need Input.
Jan 11, 2013

I am increasingly disgusted and appalled over what this industry has turned into and what the big MTSOs are getting away with at the expense of our ranks.  I don't know if it will have any effect, but I would like to do something to try.  I would like to start a petition through Change.org and state our plight.  This would include the need for wage standards including a minimum wage mandate as well as the offshoring problem and how it is affecting our economy as well as us, f ...

Nuance HR Email Address
Aug 14, 2014

Can someone please provide me with this address?  I need to contact them re my rehire status before I apply for another job.  TIA!  Do not respond via email, I do not use that account anymore. ...

Outgoing Here, Anyone Know The Hr Address Of Nuance? TIA!
Dec 30, 2014

Thanks In Advance  ...