A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Layoffs -- if you look in the MQ Address Book - there are a lot of names removed, ccm and reg dire

Posted: Jun 02, 2010

nm

MQ address book - EDE

[ In Reply To ..]
Where is the address book located?

address book - email, when you click on "To"

[ In Reply To ..]
it brings up the MQ address book, a personal address book for you, and others I've never looked at. It's got all the employee email addresses in it and when MQ does one of its downsizings, lots of times the people who are fired don't know it until they can't get into the system or email.

very enlightening...thank you - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

No Address book - Only blank address list.

[ In Reply To ..]
Within a new e-mail, I clicked "to" and it brought up "Directory Search" which was blank. I clicked "Find Addresses" and it brought up the same blank Directory Search.
I had to perform a search for my ccm - last name
[ In Reply To ..]
I could not pull up anything except by searching under last names

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Know Where The "address Book"
Jun 26, 2012

email system?  Can't seem to find it! TIA ...

Where Are The Layoffs
Apr 07, 2013

Unless I missed something, no one has said if there were specific regions where many MTs were laid off. Perhaps MM is going about this region by region. I am a Tier 3 part-timer and have not received a call. Of course, my mgr said it was all a rumor -- yea, right. I agree with those who said we are being replaced by India. I'd love to know MM's timetable for this -- and their thinking behind who goes here and who stays. I have had more than enough work from my primary account ...

Maybe This Had Something To Do With The Layoffs.
Aug 20, 2013

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:E0vrOZbvAZAJ:www.klasresearch.com/print/%3Furl%3D/research/export/print/segment.aspx%3Fid%3D78+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a Data was retrieved by on Saturday, August 10, 2013.   Front-End Speech (FES) – system used for real-time voice to text conversion by clinicians enabling them to start, edit, complete, and sign off on notes or reports withoutsing transcription services.&n ...

LAYOFFS/PASSWORDS
Apr 04, 2013

I know this board is consumed right now about the layoffs but I have question. HAD to call Support yesterday and today, and was told that I cannot change my password in Ipswitch. He said only the techs could do it for me and that I am not allowed to have a personal password!! Never heard of such a thing. My head is spinning after talking to him. Are all you out there able to change your password?  So sorry to the person(s) that got laid off.  A job is a job and it's always sad t ...

Layoffs/Terminations
Apr 11, 2013

Think I will get the proverbial axe on Monday or Tuesday - Tuesday should be the first day of my new pay period according to my schedule.  After the corrective action for low LPH and many other things bugging me - definitely kept asking questions and when one did not answer, or answer fully, went higher, and also to HR.  I really did love this job and it makes me so angry and depressed all at once at how things have gotten so awful!  I did finally get them to finally acknowledge t ...

April Layoffs
Jul 24, 2013

I was laid off April 4th.  Supervisor was sorry she had to make the call as there was no problem with my work.  Had been with company 16 years and worked 7 days a week, third shift, split shift, part time.  It is all working out though, collecting unemployment and in school thanks to TAA.  Everything is paid for: books, tuition, supplies and if school is 50 miles from home, a gas allowance is available.  UE office said I could attend any college I chose and that thi ...

MModal Layoffs
Aug 17, 2013

Anyone wanting to discuss the lay offs by MModal and the commonaliities of people laid off, please contact me through the "reply by email" button below or through this board. We were fired because our jobs were outsourced.  The person who called and told about this "transition" admited it when I asked.   Company loyalty means nothing to these people; they're just big business.  I feel sorry for middle management, who probably know they're next to go. ...

Keystrokes Layoffs?
May 30, 2014

I just read that KS is laying off, can anyone confirm?  http://www.thelayoff.com/keystrokes-transcription-service ...

Latest Layoffs, Can We Figure Out
Jun 08, 2010

from what areas? SA4/South CCM is the same, but one regional director was changed from a guy to a woman I'm not familiar with. ...

Wonder How The Webmedx Layoffs Will Affect
Sep 02, 2010

I wonder if this is an "open the floodgates" kind of thing and will have a domino effect and more companies (like Medquist) will start laying off, too. Anybody have any comment on this? ...

Scan Medical Layoffs
May 21, 2011

I think I had posted this on the wrong board.  For those of you that lost their accounts at Scan Medical along with me where did you all go.  Did anyone try to go with the accounts to the new company or just start looking for jobs again. ...

Layoffs Curious If The Ones Laid Off
Apr 05, 2013

got an email from amy about all mt meeying on april 17?.  i got that email and 20 minutes later board was full of talks of layoffs.  just wondering if i got the email because im safe or if everyone got it ...

I Just Read The Posts Below About Layoffs.
Apr 05, 2013

The layoffs seem to be posts from Evelyn, Liz, Donna, Sue, Lee, Ruth, Pegge, Ginger and so on.  Another post stated she talked to her TSM and it was all rumors.  I do not mean to offend anyone, but I am part time and have overtime work tonight and for this weekend.  Maybe due to people being laid off??   The thing is, I do not work my hours like I should because I am so SICK of this job after being here way too many years to care anymore.  I have another job ...

Medical Transcription Layoffs
Sep 29, 2013

Many MTs are losing their jobs or grossly under-employed due to outsourcing.   The salary for many is insufficient to live off of in the USA. These MTs have been very loyal, flexible, highly productive employees that are committed to excellence.  How did we get to this point where hardworking, loyal medical transcriptionists are no longer valued as employees by even the "Best Companies?"  What can we do to keep MTs in the USA from being hungry and living in poverty level? These ...

M-Modal Hiring Now After Layoffs?
Oct 14, 2013

Why is M-Modal running an ad for hiring when they recently laid off so many transcriptionists? ...

Layoffs After EPIC Implementation
Jun 05, 2014

Has anyone worked where EPIC has been implemented?  Did transcription work pick up after initial drop off or were there layoffs? ...

Layoffs, Acquisitions, Economy, Companies. Sm
Sep 03, 2010

With the economy the way it is, layoffs happen.  Do you really think that companies like to lay people off?  If they lay people off, there is less being transcribed and less being invoiced and less profit lining their pockets.  While I agree that email seems a cold way to lay people off, what option did they have?  Everyone works remotely, right?  If they started to make phone calls, it would've caused a panic for those who weren't being laid off.  This wa ...

CONTACT LOCAL NEWSPAPERS ABOUT LAYOFFS!
Sep 03, 2010

If anyone is in the Atlanta, Georgia area or in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area who was laid off 2 days ago by Webmedx and is obviously still upset about it, as I am, I think it would be a good idea to notify any local newspapers in these 2 cities regarding the recent massive layoff at Webmedx, Inc. I believe the Atlanta office is their headquarters and the Pittsburgh office is their operations office.  I know they also have an office in Brentwood, Tennessee, but I'm ...

Don't Be Too Shocked By Christmas Layoffs And Firings
Dec 14, 2011

I used to work for a company that had an annual Christmas layoff. It was almost a joke with those of us who had survived the latest round. Most companies have a budget. In bad times they tend to run out of money at the end of the year. It's rotten and shows poor planning, but nobody should be shocked when it happens. ...

WebmedX - VAST Layoffs, Now Firings, Even Of CMTs, 1/3 Pay
Oct 10, 2010

First continually and rapidly cutting our pay to nothing while we had to retrain on numerous systems, then mass layoffs of seasoned employees, even CMTs AND newbies, now they're trying this week to create reasons to let the rest of us go.  I think it's past time we look into A.) a class-action lawsuit and B.) go public with our outrage!  They cut our pay to nothing but continue to charge their CLIENTS too much so they lose accounts to MedQuist and start treating US like dirt? ...

Has Anyone Worked Anywhere In ANY Field Where Employees Were Told Of Impending Layoffs?
Sep 03, 2010

I've been working since I was 15 years old in various fields and have witnessed many, many layoffs.  Although I have usually been in a position where I was privvy to the details of when the layoff would take place and who was on the list to be cut, I have NEVER worked anywhere where the employees to be laid off were given a heads-up beforehand.  Sure, rumors would circulate about the impending cuts, but I've never heard of employers actually warning an employee that they were ...

Address For NJA
Jul 04, 2011

Could someone please tell me the address you are supposed to send request for time off when there is no work available?   I cant find it anywhere.  Is is MTSupport@mq.com or something like that?  Thanks. ...

NTS Address?
Feb 25, 2015

Does anyone know the NTS address? I am filing a partial UE claim and I can't find it. Or do I just use the Nuance Communications address in Burlington MA? ...

Doctor's Address
Oct 31, 2009

I need the address for Dr. Jill Rue, family doc in Kentucky or southern indiana. thx ...

Dr Address-update
Oct 31, 2009

thanks for all the replies.  It was not listed on any of the sites provided.  She must be a new doc in the area.  Doc said and spelled the name 4 times in report, so I am pretty sure I got the spelling correct.  Thanks again ...

Address Change
Sep 02, 2010

Who at Medquist would I contact about changing my address?  I am moving and really don't want a mix up with  my check.  Will put in a change of address at the post office but would like to get my address changed at MQ. ...

What Is The Url Address For Bayscribe? Nm
Sep 28, 2010

MQ Address For Job Application
Apr 26, 2011

I am filling out a non-MT job application, and I need to list an address for MQ.  The last paycheck I have states Mount Laurel, NJ; however the MQ website now says Franklin, TN?  Anyone know what address I should use?  Thanks! ...

Could Somebody E-mail Me The Web Address Where
Nov 05, 2012

we can look at the insurance stuff for 2013 please.  I inadvertently deleted the message with the info in it.  TIA! ...

No Company Address
Apr 28, 2013

What do you do if there is an ad for a transcriptionist, there is an email, a website but no address, no city, just a phone number? Why do they do that? I had to look up the city by the phone number, but it seems suspicious that they are hiring IC's and no address is to be found for them. ...