A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

dr address-update - sbk

Posted: Oct 31, 2009

thanks for all the replies.  It was not listed on any of the sites provided.  She must be a new doc in the area.  Doc said and spelled the name 4 times in report, so I am pretty sure I got the spelling correct.  Thanks again

Here are a couple of the tricks I use. - GeezerChick

[ In Reply To ..]
In addition to the sites the others have mentioned.

http://www.ucomparehealthcare.com/drs/

You can hunt down doctors by state, and then by name within the state.

I also use the Yahoo yellow pages for the town in question.

Finally... I will simply Google the name, with quote marks around it.

And if it happened to be a difficult one to find... I keep a spreadsheet with doctors' names and addresses for future reference.

here's a link I like - Snow Bunny

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.medgen.cjb.net/npi/search.asp

Whoops... left one out - GeezerChick

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.medgen.cjb.net/npi/search.asp

Similar Messages:

Update On Update Three Reports A Day
Aug 10, 2012

Hi everyone I just wanted to stop by really quick and let you all know that finally, FINALLY I am off QA. I was given two accounts today in addition to the one they had initially given me. I can now type w/o counting my reports and waiting for feedback first. It remains to be seen of course, whether or not there will be as much work as I was told but so far, this company has been true to their word. Still, four days on a very restrictive QA protocol was quite scary. I am a LOT grayer now ...

Address For NJA
Jul 04, 2011

Could someone please tell me the address you are supposed to send request for time off when there is no work available?   I cant find it anywhere.  Is is MTSupport@mq.com or something like that?  Thanks. ...

NTS Address?
Feb 25, 2015

Does anyone know the NTS address? I am filing a partial UE claim and I can't find it. Or do I just use the Nuance Communications address in Burlington MA? ...

Doctor's Address
Oct 31, 2009

I need the address for Dr. Jill Rue, family doc in Kentucky or southern indiana. thx ...

Address Change
Sep 02, 2010

Who at Medquist would I contact about changing my address?  I am moving and really don't want a mix up with  my check.  Will put in a change of address at the post office but would like to get my address changed at MQ. ...

What Is The Url Address For Bayscribe? Nm
Sep 28, 2010

MQ Address For Job Application
Apr 26, 2011

I am filling out a non-MT job application, and I need to list an address for MQ.  The last paycheck I have states Mount Laurel, NJ; however the MQ website now says Franklin, TN?  Anyone know what address I should use?  Thanks! ...

Could Somebody E-mail Me The Web Address Where
Nov 05, 2012

we can look at the insurance stuff for 2013 please.  I inadvertently deleted the message with the info in it.  TIA! ...

No Company Address
Apr 28, 2013

What do you do if there is an ad for a transcriptionist, there is an email, a website but no address, no city, just a phone number? Why do they do that? I had to look up the city by the phone number, but it seems suspicious that they are hiring IC's and no address is to be found for them. ...

So What Is Up With The Stat-nts IM Address We Have?
May 29, 2013

Anyone ever notice that everytime the NTS-Stat address comes into your IM list that work gets screwy?  I mean, why have this address at all since we never use this person or address for anything?  Seems fishy to me that if you delete it, "it" knows to reappear on your IM list in, like, 20 seconds automatically.  I know, several of you will revert to calling me paranoid.  Please don't waste your breath. I'm just trying to figure out why and how the "monkey-business ...

Is There A Web Site Address
Sep 30, 2013

where I can go to read all about this? I wasn't full time and never paid much attention to it since I would never get bonuses. ...

MM Mail Web Address
May 20, 2014

Does anyone know the www address for Mmodal mail?  I just had to "uncorrupt" my computer (via technician) and alll my saved things like Mmodal mail, Ultipro, etc., are gone.  I thought I wrote it somewhere in the past, but I cannot find it in my notes.  I think it is hotmail or something.  If anyone can give me the address, I would appreciate it.  Thank you. ...

Web Address For Ultipro?
May 24, 2014

Does anyone have the web address for Ultipro?  I used to have it but my computer was corrupted recently and tech had to redo everything and in the process I no longer have the new site address for Ultipro.  I only have the one on my desk top which tells me when I click on it I do not want to click on this site and that it is the wrong site.  I remember about a year ago there was a new www address given out for Ultipro.  I appreciate any help you can give me.  Thank you. ...

Layoffs -- If You Look In The MQ Address Book
Jun 02, 2010

nm ...

Url Address Of The Bayscribe Platform?
Sep 28, 2010

What is the url address of the bayscribe platform? Thanks. ...

What Is Our MedCentral E-mail Address??
Sep 29, 2010

I can't remember if it is firstname.lastname@mt.medquist.com or first initial then last name @mt.medquist.com.  Please, anyone?? ...

Netmed E-mail Address
Dec 16, 2011

The E-mail address for the job posting from NetMed is an invalid E-mail address. ...

E-mail Address For Precyse HR
Dec 10, 2012

Can anyone tell me the e-mail address for Precyse Human Resources?  Thanks in advance. ...

Who Should I Address Petition To? Need Input.
Jan 11, 2013

I am increasingly disgusted and appalled over what this industry has turned into and what the big MTSOs are getting away with at the expense of our ranks.  I don't know if it will have any effect, but I would like to do something to try.  I would like to start a petition through Change.org and state our plight.  This would include the need for wage standards including a minimum wage mandate as well as the offshoring problem and how it is affecting our economy as well as us, f ...

Nuance HR Email Address
Aug 14, 2014

Can someone please provide me with this address?  I need to contact them re my rehire status before I apply for another job.  TIA!  Do not respond via email, I do not use that account anymore. ...

Outgoing Here, Anyone Know The Hr Address Of Nuance? TIA!
Dec 30, 2014

Thanks In Advance  ...

MTSOs: Why Do None Of You Ever Address The Problem
Apr 12, 2015

These people who slur through the lab values and other basics that we have to be so careful of,  and hardly any of you ever have the guts to contact the facility and address the problem.   Why?   Are you sucking up to the clients to get and keep the business and you don't wish to rock the boat at all and risk losing the account?  I hope you realize that makes it much more difficult for us and makes more work for your QA people who have to waste time taking on ...

Posting The Board Member's Address
Jun 22, 2010

This has been posted off and on for several days, and then the posts are taken down by the moderator.  There is one still up from yesterday.   It's interesting how angry some people are getting at these posts.  How can someone not understand that it is not okay to rip workers off, to not give workers a living wage, or to give them less pay than they made 14 years ago?   I guess some people think it's okay that someone makes 20 times what the workers are m ...

Correct Way To Write Address On Correspondence
Oct 24, 2010

What is the correct way to write an address on correspondence?  I have to address something to Main Street, Suite 100.  I was taught to type it as Main St Ste 100, but it looks wrong.  Can anyone verify that I'm doing it correctly? ...

Anyone Noticing Their E-mail Address Is "not
Sep 05, 2011

Why would it be valid for the main board, company board, etc. but not the Gab or the Politics board?  Is this a temporary glitch? ...

Does Anyone Have A Valid Email Address For Nuance HR?
Nov 20, 2013

I applied for the Multispecialty Clinic position 2 wks ago and have not heard back yet. I received notification that they received my app and testing, but nothing since. I assume I did not get the job, but since I have more than 20 yrs doing multispecialty clinic work and more than 10 yrs doing specialty work, I am wondering why I was not at least interviewed. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Email Address For Payroll @ Nuance
Dec 27, 2013

Can anyone give me the email address for Nuance payroll.  I quit back in October 2013 and lost access to company email.  I need a letter from them stating that I no longer work there in order to apply for health insurance.  By the way, minimum wage in New York State is going up to $8 per hour starting in January.   ...

Anyone Have Email Address For King Shaw?
Dec 28, 2013

I am looking for an Mmodal email address for Shaw.  They seem to hide his email like a snake hides in the grass...hmm.... I would like to ask him about ASR and why each time they "upgrade" it, the system gets worse and worse.  I am also going to petition him for our line rates to be increased as this system does not do what he said it was intended to do - make our jobs easier.  The whole reason our pay was cut was because he thought we were making too much money with the new and e ...

Utilizing My Own, My Very Own, Real Life Email Address
Jul 15, 2013

We are losing home phone services (me), cars (others I know), children's health coverage (yet others I know), facing homelessness (me and at least 2 others I know of) and the HR person in all her infinite wisdom sends out a report we "should" listen to on our own time because the company won't pay for these 'trainings' about make-up pay, so that we might at least pretty please, pretty please, master, may I at least take home minimum wage?  In Indiana, $7.25 whopping cent ...

Today MModal Has Put In Place A Policy To Address Out Of Work
Aug 23, 2013

situations.  The underlying policy is that you will be required to sit and wait for work all the time in order to keep 40 hours (and thus your benefits).   It eliminates the option to be released from shift with no pay.  How long until Nuance adopts the same policy and will they be dumb enough to put it in writing also I wonder.  ...