A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

webmedx -old native platform - nn

Posted: Nov 15, 2011

Anyone besides me having trouble getting decent line count on the old native version?  I feel I am working as hard, but having trouble just keeping up required lines.  Now if a pay cut comes on top of this.....  you can just stick me with a fork cause I'll be done.

Same here - Webber

[ In Reply To ..]
I am having the same trouble. The ISR is just horrible, and they have everyone on it! I might as well just type all of them from scratch. I am so ready to be done as well. If I didn't need this job to pay the bills, I would be long gone.

Email from WMX/NUANCE - disappointed

[ In Reply To ..]

The Email from WMX/NUANCE stating they understand  we want to be advised as to just what they are going to do with the pay adjustments BUT pick our insurance plan NOW before we adjust your pay is like adding insult to injury for all of us. Its my understanding once you pick a plan it is not only difficult to change out of season but almost impossible to cancel so only recourse, although harsh, may just  be to quit the employer.

Look, I have been with the company for many years and the Web has always had a reputation for having hard dictators but our pay reflected that issue. Now with Nuance taking over and apparently wanting to change everything for the worse I am sure there will be alot of good Mts going elsewhere soon. Yes it is true that other MTSO's pay little for VR also, but its widely known that other MTSO's have VR platforms that Mt's are doing better (higher line counts) to somewhat compensate for the lower pay.

The present native platform coupled with hard dictators in my opinion is definitely a hardship for most employees at WMX/NUANCE and now the possibility of yet another pay cut and not telling us what it is before picking an insurance plan is just plain inexcusable again just my opinion as an employee at Webmedx for a number of years.

You stated exactly how I feel. - soon ex-webbie?

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought I was the only one who felt like this (native platform issues and hard dictators). The other day I tested myself. Worked my entire shift, minus two 5-minute breaks, and managed about 175 lph. I used to get over 200-250 lph easily at the few other companies I worked for. It does not help that there is a delay downloading the next report or ShortHand stuttering. There was a post a while ago that Nuance required 150 lph transcribing and 220(?) lph editing. I am below both of those and have been preparing a backup plan in case they fire me or the pay goes too low and I am unable to afford staying.

Webmedx used to be considered the cream of the crop - Wishing for the old Webmedx

[ In Reply To ..]
I used to love everything about webmedx. Everything they did, they did well. They had great incentive and bonus plans. They had superior management. I really loved that company.
Does anyone know who the new 'cream-of-the-crop' MTSO is? - Wondering
[ In Reply To ..]
Who is the company most respected for doing everything well? We can all say which companies are not in that top slot, but does anyone know who is?
As this post shows, cream of the crop today is bottom - of barrel tomorrow. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

webmedx- making lines with old native - AnnieOakley

[ In Reply To ..]
I just sat down with a pencil and looked at what is going on. I am good what I do, and used to do between 1700 and 1900 lines a day in 9 hours. Now on this system, I do 1000 to 1100 lines in 8 hours. Last pay period I worked 20 hours of OT, and the hourly rate was 4.74 per hour or 99.24 net in my paycheck for 20 hours of OT, because of the way they figuer OT pay. My total lines for that pay period were 12,450. Our insurance enrollment is Nov 30, and they aren't telling us the new pay scale until first week in December. I question the legality of this. Have not heard from anyone on how long we will be on this platform. I do not understand why this is happening.

I also transcribed @250 lph on the OLD native platform, but - now work all day to get 1400 lph or so.

[ In Reply To ..]
A significant part of that stems from their taking away my primary account so that I am constantly trying to figure out what unfamiliar dictators are saying. BTW, did you notice that Nuance will be paying over $35K in insurance costs for each of us annually? I need an accountant to explain to me where the advantage is to them in slowing us down. Maybe part of getting us used to a pay drop by taking away ability to earn incentive?

1400 lines all day? - ss

[ In Reply To ..]
Are you signed in and working OT to get those lines? How close do they monitor your hours/lines?

Same thing here - Webber

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been on many new accounts over the past year and haven't really had a primary either. It does really decrease your producity a great deal to have to keep changing accounts all the time. For the insurance, I doubt that they are really paying that much toward our premiums and I would hazard a guess that most MTs do not get the insurance from them anyway as they can either get it through a spouse, get it on their own for cheaper, or simply can't afford it..

Exactly, Webber, but I suspect the premiums are that - high in part to push them to

[ In Reply To ..]
alternative insurance. Please note that the average MT is older, and WMX has said in the past that their group of MTs are running higher than average for the industry in claims. Basically, no one anywhere wants to sell this group insurance, much less help pay for it.

SS, that @1400 is for 8 hours. I'm constantly coming to a screeching halt to look up names and check other reports to try to figure out what unfamiliar dictators are saying. One of my new accounts is fairly interesting as a large nonprofit urban medical center providing a broad range of services, but it has a lot of especially difficult dictators, and I have none of the familiarity that would allow me to recognize what unintelligible noise is going to be because it's the right length to be their usual and has a sibilant in the right place in the sentence. :)

As for monitoring for whatever reason you're thinking of, beats me.

Similar Messages:

Webmedx Platform
Jan 06, 2010

Can anybody tell me what platform Webmedx uses? Thanks. ...

Is Webmedx The Only MTSO With The Enterprise Platform?
Sep 26, 2010

nm ...

Where Can I Find My Pay Stub On Webmedx Platform??
Jan 04, 2012

I thought it was located on the community home page.. but I cannot locate where?!  I need to print my last check stub from them.  Thanks for any help!! ...

Native American
Mar 26, 2010

When doctor says:  "Patient is a native American" should native be capitalized?  (BOS says to capitalize tribe names, but that doesnt answer this question.)  Thanks very much. ...

Wmx - What's The Difference Between Native And New?
Oct 04, 2011

Hadn't used New version all that long (months?) before we switched back to Native.  I honestly do not see a difference between the two besides native having an ugly font.  Clue me in as to why the switch back, and what's the difference?  Thanks. ...

Native Enterprise/Webmedxr's
Sep 19, 2011

Thoughts on this?  What do we do when they quit paying the hourly stipend to make up for the transition?  There is no way we can be as efficient or produce as much on this platform, so this is, in effect, another pay cut, or is it just me?  Anybody else spitting out the lines on this disaster?  ...

Nuance/WMX/Native Enterprise
Jan 15, 2012

Since switching to Native EP, my lines per hour have been running around 130. One day I decided to really apply myself to see how much better I could do, so I focused, did not give in to distractions, was fortunate to get decent dictators, had about 50/50 ISR and straight, and still only achieved barely 160. I attributed my usual low lph to an account with horrible dictators/audio, but that was not much of a factor this day. I am a seasoned MT, fairly proficient with ShortHand, but still strugg ...

ESL Speaking In English And Native Language???
Jun 10, 2014

For the last several weeks I have been sending reports for a particular MD to QA with lots of blanks.  No problems with other MDs or PAs, just that one.  Found out a couple of days ago that I'm not the only one sending lots of blanks back for the same MD.  Finally got a couple of my QAs back and there was a notation that the facility is working with this MD to take English classes because the blanks have been words/phrases from the native language.  Seriously?!?!  I ...

Are You Going To Throw Out All Immigrants To Their Respective Nations Due To Lack Of Jobs To Native
Aug 10, 2010

There is a cry in USA not to outsource US jobs to other countries.  In the same way, are they crying for USA should belong to only native Americans and all others should be pushed out of US for the sake of getting jobs to the native people.  There are crores of immigrants from other nations came to USA.  I think it is better to pass a legislation in order to push them to their native countries so that Americans only get the jobs and live happily.   Then lakhs of doctors, ...

Hmm Will We @ Webmedx Get Nothing After-sm
Dec 19, 2009

being slapped in the face the whole year?  Looks like it to me.  Oh well, it beats the print-your-own cookbook. What a mess this company has turned out to be.  Even Transcend still manages to be thoughtful during the holidays. ...

Where To After Webmedx?
Dec 23, 2009

Those of you who left Wedmedx after finding out our pay will be cut again due to the great production potential coming with the switch to M-Modal (oh, my goodness--how many of us do they think fell off the turnip truck?), where'd you go?  Is it any better? ...

Webmedx Cpl For ASR
Apr 07, 2010

Hoping someone can help me with a few questions.  Considering making a change to Webmedx and was wondering about the cpl for ASR.  I also hear that they have lots of overtime and was hoping someone can validate this information.  Any input is appreciated. ...

Webmedx Needs To Pay
Apr 24, 2010

The unremarkable Wedmedx needs to pay for the downtime MTs are incurring because they want to switch everything over to their horrendous ISR.  The unremarkable Webmedx requires 1 to 4 hours to get new computers up and running and yet we production people are supposed to make up that time or use our PTO time or just not get paid.  The unremarkable Webmedx just hired new people and gave them bonuses to sign on but can't pay their longtime loyal employees for time lost due to no ...

Webmedx MTs
Sep 03, 2010

I just want you to know what a phenomenal job I think you all did on those atrocious accounts.  I QA'ed your work and was amazed at what you could decipher out of those dictations.  You are all amazing MTs in my eyes and any company out there would be lucky to have you working for them. I am so sorry we are all going through this but everything happens for a reason, so they say.  Let's just hope we all have brighter days ahead of us and better things. I was blessed to wo ...

Webmedx Pay Better Than Most
Oct 16, 2010

I know a lot of MTs and I keep getting calls to get on MTStars and read the latest bashing of Webmedx.  So when I finished work today I decided to do just that.  To hear all of your complaints I wonder if this is the same company I've been working for all these years. I've been editing since ISR started with them and it took me about a year to make up and at times exceed where I was.  Now I prefer ISR.  The long and the short of it is that as long as Webmedx keeps ...

Webmedx RIF
Nov 03, 2010

RIF still in effect for some.  Gone after seven years with this company right after they posted they will be hiring 100+ MTs for new account business.  So sad what this once good company has become. ...

WebMedX And M-TEC
Nov 11, 2010

Is anyone currently working for WebMedX an M-TEC graduate? I'm currently a Premier I student at M-TEC. Since WebMedX is a sister company to M-TEC, I here they are willing to hire new M-TEC granduates who lack the usual 2 years of experience. If you are an M-TEC graduate currently employed by WebMedX, what was your M-TEC graduating GPA? What is a good enough GPA to get hired by WebMedX? I will be graduating in April 2012 and would like to start making some employment plans. ANY INF ...

WebmedX AGAIN
Nov 18, 2010

I know, ad nauseum, but is there ANYBODY here who DOES have work?  When you DO have work, does it seem like it has suddenly become harder to get lines?  ...

Webmedx - New AMs
Apr 03, 2011

Do you all hear from your AM over the weekend?  ...

Webmedx Pay Changes
Apr 28, 2011

Well, fresh new announcement of production pay changes, headed up by the new MT manager.  Why am I not surprised?  Details are forthcoming.  Sorry for my fellow employees. ...

Webmedx Job
Nov 24, 2011

Hi, I was just offered a position at Webmedx and wanted to get some feedback to see if current MTs were happy there and why or why not? I need some quick responses if possible because I was planning on quitting my other job on Monday.  Thanks ...

Please! If Anyone Has Gotten Their WebMedx W2---
Feb 15, 2012

Hi! I worked for this company this summer and am absolutely being given the runaround when it comes to getting my W2. I've been given 3 numbers to call so far and I'm at a loss. Would anyone who has already received theirs please mind sending me an e-mail? I have a question- Thank you so much!! Arizona ...

Any Comments On WebMedx?
Oct 22, 2009

I am looking to make a change from MedQuist.  Does anyone know how WebMedx compares? ...

Encompass And WebMedX
Oct 30, 2009

I am looking at joining either the Encompass Medical Transcription team or the WebMedX team.  Can anyone give me an opinion on either company?  Specifically, what are the like to work for?  I need details.  Thanks so much,  LPMT ...

Comparison Of ASR With Webmedx And MQ.
Nov 15, 2009

Anyone else working for/or have worked for both who has noticed a difference in the quality of the ASR on one as compared to the other.  I may be crazy, but I think I make far fewer corrections to the ASR on MQ work.  Maybe just lucky, but I tend to be a mouse user  (I know - shame on me, but I am getting better) and I find my right hand lets me know when I have been using the mouse more. ...

Looking For Info On Webmedx
Nov 30, 2009

Looking for work environment information on Webmedx, along with workload, equipment, pay, etc...anything would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Webmedx CMT Class. Sm
Jan 09, 2010

Has any Webbies out there ever taken this class?  If so, would it be worth it?  Just curious before I sign up for it.  TIA. ...

Webmedx Overtime
Jan 18, 2010

Just heard Webmedx just paid between $20-40/hr (yes hourly rate!) to service new accounts on an overtime basis.  Can anyone validate this information. ...

Anyone Work For Webmedx?
Jan 19, 2010

I hire Webmedx is hiring.  Anyone out there work for them and can tell me good or bad things about them?  Please email me.  Thx ...

Webmedx...any New Info On Them?
Jan 21, 2010

I had read a lot about this company several months ago that was very bad.  I was just wondering how they are currently and what are their requirements for part-time and is the pay comparable to MQ?  Radiology pay?  Thanks in advance. ...