A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

softscript suit - ruh row

Posted: Jun 10, 2012

as scooby doo says

take pictures of everything 

tattoo things on your forehead and toes mamacitas and papacitas

huh? - nm - dazed and confused

[ In Reply To ..]
huh?

back acha - all my love

[ In Reply To ..]
; )

Is this for real? - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Haven't heard anything.

advice is - to

[ In Reply To ..]
take pictures of everything

tattoo things on your forehead and toes mamacitas and papacitas

: )

Document ALL time worked regardless of inclusion on your timesheet and document why you didn't include on your timesheet, job numbers, dates, names, hospitals, times you are out of work, errors you get, any communication with anybody at the company at any time of day, their aunt/uncle/cousin's names, etc.

Contact attorneys, let them know you have documents/are documenting and add your name to the list. May very well mean you recoup some of your lost money or not or yes or not or yes. I must have forgotten to take my medication,
ROFLOL boisterously.

hmmm - dazed and confused

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been in this business for 20+ years. I always write down my job numbers daily - why would anyone not write them down? I only work OT if it is offered, not otherwise. This job is based on production, sometimes you have to flex your shifts a bit in order to accommodate workflow. I am just not getting all the complaining around here. This job is production based, quota to meet daily which is always stated at the time of hire. It is your responsibility to meet that and to ensure reports are correct. What am I missing here? Why is everyone complaining so much lately? Maybe I am getting senile..............
senile - you said it
[ In Reply To ..]
sounds like uninformed too.
senile - dazed and confused
[ In Reply To ..]
Not uninformed at all. I have read all the posts here. What I am not understanding is all the complaining. As I stated, this is a production job, always has been. You can't work OT unless it is approved. You may need to flex depending on workload. You have a minimum line count to meet every day. None of that has changed. You make sure your reports are accurate. If you worked in a hospital, would you not look in charts to ensure things were correct? Remotely, you look things up in your reference library, which everyone should have, or internet search. So what is the problem?
This Sounds Like A - Just Me
[ In Reply To ..]
Production Manager Speaking. If They Are Still There Or Maybe They Got Canned. Who Knows.
Not Managers - Some Posting Here Are
[ In Reply To ..]
Apparently if we do not bash Softscript we are considered managers. Some people are so childish. Before we all started working at home I used to have to sit next to these same immature, unhappy people. Things haven't changed much ... but honestly, I'm glad you don't work there any more. You probably make people miserable everywhere you go.
nope not a manager - dazed and confused
[ In Reply To ..]
just an MT who has worked in this business a long time. There are days when the work is low and I work around that. I don't like it but it is something you do in this business, has been this way since the day I started.

I am totally amazed about the complaining. I have never see a more miserable bunch of people. Count your blessings, you work from home, no gas money to spend going to and from your job, clothing allowance is less, you are home with your kids if that is applicable and most of all you have a job! Many, many people in this country can't say the same thing.

Buck up people and check your work ethics, leaves a lot to be desired. I won't be on here agai, I am going to grab the work you are letting sit while you are all on here complaining.
lol - about to pee my pants
[ In Reply To ..]
you very funny!
What I think about SS - rad MT
[ In Reply To ..]
Having been with a few companies myself and reading things on this board I went ahead and accepted the job with them and what a mistake it was. They are no different than Keystrokes. I put most of the blame on the recruiter for not being informed or maybe she gets a bonus. Radiology manager is a joke, my training should have told me not to stay but I did, the SS client program is horrible and not user-friendly, old account specs, very few samples, a bunch of ESLs, and one QA marks one thing and the other doesn't. I honestly just don't get all the promises of work and it's just not there. I'm not even making minimum wage. If they had a lawsuit, I would be calling that attorney, I can tell you that! On the upside, I got a part-time job that is great and I'm making more money at it than I have with SS so I'm quitting! Other MTs can have this crap, it's not for me.
as I have said many, many times... there are plenty of MTs at these companies that do well and like their jobs. I'm not here to bash any of them, just stating my experience. I was with Spheris for years, had a great account, wonderful team environment, and loved it.
Call - the
[ In Reply To ..]
attorney and add your name to the list.

Similar Messages:

Do You Think This Is From A Suit?
Mar 03, 2010

Don't know what all the fuss is about. If you do your job well, right the first time, you've got no worries. I don't foresee that this will be interfering with me whatsoever! If you want to survive in this business (and I assume that most posters do as they continue to work in this industry) then you have to go with the flow. If this process eliminates weak transcriptionists, then so be it.   THIS MAKES ME MAD READING THIS POST.  So, MQ's process is to elimini ...

Yay, Another Suit Is Hired!!
Apr 30, 2012

I didn't think MModal could get more top heavy.  This just tells you that they're making quite a bit of profit from our losses. ...

Transcend Law Suit
May 12, 2012

I have been reading Steve Jobs' bio -- the more I read, the more I like who he was, what he stood for.  Anyhow, this just STRUCK me -- from the ad campaign when Jobs returned to Apple, written, in part, by him:"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify ...

OMG! Reading All The Posts. Who Is The Suit
Sep 03, 2010

First want to say I am so sorry for all MT's/QA who were laid off.  How terrible, yet I feel it could be a blessing in disguise because you can get unemployement and TAA and go back to school and get out of this field.  It is pathetic reading the posts from a suit who is trying to maintain damage control for the WEB company.  The suit is the one who is still getting paid with excellent benefits, not the poor MTs/QAs who have been let go.  Makes me sick that a suit woul ...

Workers Comp Suit (sm)
Oct 25, 2012

Now that the MTSO are calling us "employees", has anyone considered a workers compensation suit for depression from not being able to make a decent living? Perhaps an overuse syndrome from having to work so many more hours to make line counts? Curious. ...

How Do You Get A Class Action Suit
May 20, 2013

Sorry - awhile back thought I was going to lose my job.  I am so fed up with they keep lying to us about our pay, etc, - well I am cornerstone - saw someome on here the other day -usually do not see Cornerstone- anyway - I just emailed Shaw or whatever his name is - Amay's second hand guy - kind of scared but at the same time feel empowered ...

If I Was As Rich As A MQ Suit, I Would Only Drink Fiji
Nov 03, 2011

s ...

* Class Action Suit Against IMEDX
Apr 01, 2015

..has been discussed. I highly, highly suggest IMEDX does the right thing, or some money grubbin attorney will be glad to take on not on IMEDX's obvious and blatant playing with lives, but also the whole industry. Imedx is ripe for lawsuits, and they have deep pockets. Suits, wake up, we have nothing to lose now but a consult with an attorney. You clearly have and are going to continue to violate laws, now do the right thing. Also, you don't want to the Labor Board, etc involved from 5 ...

OPEN LETTER TO NUANCE SUIT TROLLS
Aug 11, 2013

The recent survey was nothing more than a slap in the face to all hard-working, dedicated MLS’ biding time until a real job with a respectful employer comes along.   You want to know what would make Nuance better?  Really, are you serious??  You demoralize, monitor, insult, and put your boot on the neck of every self-respecting MLS who puts their commitment and dedication to professional patient care ahead of all, despite the constant road blocks you throw in our path ...

Survey Of Interest For Department Of Labor Suit.
May 07, 2015

I've been observing Medquist/M*modal for the past number of years since their previous law suit. The technologies they have employed as of late are widely viewed as intentionally inhibiting, many employees stating that this speech recognition program, as well as constant shuffling of work pools, or "pods" prevent the familiarity that is central to profit,accuracy, and productivity. I intend to gauge the interest and willingness of participation in the current M*modal employee community. Pl ...

CLASS ACTION SUIT FILED AGAINST TRANSCEND!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
May 11, 2012

Well, it's done folks!  A couple of VERY brave ladies have filed a class action suit for make up to minimum and OT issues against Transcend.  If anyone is interested in getting their own going against some other MTSO's, well, it's time to be heard.  We're not going to take it anymore!  If you would like info on the attorneys who filed this suit, please feel free to email me.  A very proud day indeed! ...

Excellent Blog Post On MT Wages (and Transcend Class-action Suit)
May 21, 2012

http://mtanywhere.blogspot.com/2012/05/transcriptionists-file-class-action.html   ...

Laparoscopic S/l "poss Or Open Suit" Colectomy
Apr 11, 2011

The reason for admission is suspected diverticulitis. Under plan, he states that the patient should be admitted for laparoscopic and then it is unclear for the rest until he says colectomy. It sounds like laparoscopic "pos or open suit" colectomy. Any thoughts? Thanks.  ...

IC For Softscript?
Feb 27, 2010

Has anyone ever been an IC for softscript?  I ask because I read the complaints that employees had, that they had to make up sick time and they're not at all flexible with scheduling.  Being an IC would seem to solve that problem.  Also, what sort of line count do they expect? ...

SOFTSCRIPT, Inc.
Apr 29, 2010

What can you tell me about a company called Softscript out of California?  Thanks. ...

Job With SoftScript
Oct 29, 2010

Does anyone know if SoftScript is a good company to work for?  ...

Anyone Here Went From MQ To Softscript?
Dec 01, 2010

I've been with MQ forever but just can't stand it anymore with all their changes and micromanaging.  I'm considering Softscript, but don't know anything about their platform.  Anyone here quit MQ to work at Softscript?  ...

SoftScript Pay?
Dec 08, 2010

How long after end of pay period does Softscript usually pay?  I'm fairly new and trying to adjust!  It's the 8th and end of November pay hasn't posted yet - is it just me since I'm new?  Whenever it is, it's okay - I'm not complaining - I'm just wondering so I can budget accordingly!  I wasn't told anything about this at training or hiring and knew some helpful follks on here could help!  ...

Oh Me Oh My Softscript
Apr 16, 2011

such a shame since somebody there had the good sense to hire PMs who demonstrate a certain degree of competence that the executive leadership does not so very sad stay tuned ...

SoftScript At It Again
Aug 10, 2011

I work on MULTIPLE accounts and had about 10 jobs so far today.  and they have job posting on MTjobs.  Hiring for transcriptionists and advertising plenty of work.  ...

I Am Not A Fan Of Softscript,but
Oct 20, 2011

But, they have an ad on MTjob board that is just hilarious and funny.  They have a picture of a dog sitting on a lap top computer working and underneath the caption it says are you tired of your employer treating you like a dog.  The dog even have on glasses.  I am stiill laughing. ...

Softscript Really Bad?
Nov 28, 2011

Just finished their testing.  Have read the archives of 2011 on them.  Does not sound like a company I want to work for.  Are they employee status or IC?   Any current SS employees out there? ...

Anyone Have Anything To Say About Softscript?
Jan 31, 2012

anyone have anything to say about softscript?...have an interview with them next week... ...

Softscript? To Be...or Not To Be?
May 30, 2012

Anyone have anything to say about Softscript?  The good, the bad, the ugly. :)  Whatever you got, I'd like to hear it.  Pay on time, good people to work for, what is the pay, etc.  You know, all that good stuff.  Thanks! :) ...

Softscript.
Jun 26, 2012

I have noticed a significant decline in my line count with Softscript ever since their blooper that happened on MT week.  I dont really understand how that has affected my line count so much but I used to type 23 jobs and get about 1000 lines.  Now I type 23 jobs on the same accounts and get 700 lines.  Something is wrong with this picture.  I am looking for another job, I just feel like I'm wasting my time. ...

What's With SoftScript?
Aug 16, 2012

I noticed that every now and then that SoftScript advertises on the MT Job board for a pathology transcriptionist.  I tried applying for that job once, but they said that they wanted "recent" experience and the last time I did pathology was in 2001.  And yet, they keep advertising for that position.  What's up with them?  Can't they hold on to any help?  On the surface, it looks like they have a high turn-over rate with that position.  Am I missing somethi ...

ANYONE KNOW ABOUT SOFTSCRIPT?
Aug 25, 2012

Does anyone know about SoftScript? Are they good to work for? ...

SoftScript...
Sep 06, 2012

I interviewed and recruiter says they are hiring some 68 transcriptionists.  I asked was this for a new account.  She says, no for one of their old accounts.  What would you be hiring 68 transcriptionists for an old account unless you fired all the new ones, or is it just me thinking that way. ...

Are There Any Softscript QAs Out There?
Jan 22, 2013

I've not been working for SS very long and have been doing QA for them. I was wondering if anyone who reads this board is a QA, or has been a QA, for SS and, if so, do they audit you? How strict are the audits? What happens if you don't make the score? I have a friend who used to work for SS a couple years ago and she said that she quit because the audits were "nitpicky." I'm just wondering if I need to be concerned about that at all. TIA for the info. ...

Softscript W2s
Feb 04, 2014

Former employee, didn't get my W2 from SS, just called and she said they were mailed out the 20th or 21st so she is going to mail me out another one today.  My question is how long after they were mailed did you all get them? ...