A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug website - lmc

Posted: May 31, 2011

someone recently posted a website which listed daily new drugs and their uses.  anyone know the site?  I wrote it down and of course lost it.

Drug website - elkomt

[ In Reply To ..]
Not sure who posted but this site has a program tht you can download both to your pc, your ipad, your phone..... it is updated automatically monthly and it is free. It has the look and feel of Quick Look drug book.
http://www.empr.com/

Similar Messages:

Drug Name Website Recommendations???
Jun 14, 2011

Does anyone have any website suggestions for where to find the name of a drug that would be marketed outside of the U.S., specifically Europe?  I've tried drugs.com and spelled it as many ways as I could think on google, but am not having any luck.  Was wondering if maybe there is a website specific to European meds?  Thanks in advance for any help! ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Website Concerning MQ
May 06, 2010

As I am sitting around with NJA, I found this website called JobVent.com.  Very interesting.  Regarding MQ, the overwhelming response was very very negative.  No surprise there!  Anyone can go and post about the evil Q. ...

New Website
Dec 11, 2011

Hi all!  I just got my new website up.  Please check it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think!  It's for my at-home resume writing service..  It's something I've always odne on the side from being an MT.  Please understand, I am not trolling, or trying to sell anything, I am simply asking those who go to my website to let me know what they think.  I appreciate it.  I will take any critique of it that I can so I can improve it bec ...

Website?
Jun 21, 2012

Is there a website to search when I can only make out a partial drug name? I.e., the dr. dictates, "____-BOX-in 500 mg." Thanks! ...

Came Across A Website
Jan 09, 2014

I came across this website. It's the top 5 growing careers that require no more than an associate's degree, which takes about 2 years. No time like the present. ...

Mt Stars Website
Oct 14, 2009

The website looks different.  Since when?  Why are there hardly any jobs under job seekers board? ...

Website That Would Be Of Interest To
May 28, 2010

I think it was Kiki who was considering taking on op notes ?  This is a great website to look up standard procedures and become familiar with the vocab:  http://mtsamples.com/ ...

Website Needed
Sep 15, 2010

I came across a website this past summer from someone that posted on MTstars and cannot find it again.  It stated that if you were a graduate from another school you could still take some courses or mentoring from them to beef up your resume.  Please, if you know what I am talking about, let me know what it was.  This is driving me nuts!!! ...

What Is The MTTest Website?
Oct 19, 2010

I'm a recent MT grad. and was wondering how this website works? Are there any websites that offer practice tests that are similar to the type online companies use? I haven't taken any online tests yet and wonder do most companies let you use a foot pedal? Or do they use the F1, F2 etc. commands? thanks for any advice! ...

Found On DSG Website
Feb 04, 2011

while looking to respond to a job opening that they have a "Director International Transcriptionist Operations," is this meaning they outsource?  ...

Is There Anywhere On MQ Website Or DocQscribe
Apr 13, 2011

to find a list of keyboard shortcuts. ...

Ultipro Website
Feb 08, 2012

Is anyone else having trouble getting into Ultipro?  I can't get the website to load.  I emailed my CCM who told me she can get in and to call the help desk.  I don't have their number.  Does anyone have it?  TIA! ...

Is The Ultipro Website Down?
Feb 11, 2012

x ...

Company Website
Jun 21, 2012

MM website acting up and on home page there is a somewhat smart aleck answer. Hmmmm ...

NTS India Website
Jul 16, 2012

I checked out the NTS India website and was very interested about the pay they quote for an independent contractor. The values are in paise, which convert to 100 in a rupee. A rupee is 0.02 US dollars. For transcribing 30,000 to infinity lines on the day shift one would be paid 200 paise or 2 rupees, which would be 0.04 cents per line US. For speech 30,000 to infinity lines one would be paid 100 paise or 1 rupee, which would be 0.02 cents per line. These are the rates for >=99%, which I am as ...

Laugh For The Day - Seen In Ad On This Website!
Jan 16, 2013

FutureMT.com: MT's can make range of income is up to 28,353/yr for part time work (25hrs/wk) and up to$45,364/yr for full time work (40hrs/wk). Seasoned MTs have been known to earn $60,000/yr to $80,000/yr. ...

Nuance ADP Website
Jan 21, 2014

Does anyone have a link to get to the Nuance ADT site? I've been working here for 3 years and have no idea what this is, and now I apparently need access to get my W2. I hate jumping through all these hoops to access my information for this company. I still can't figure out what my average hourly rate is... :/ Thanks in advance! ...

Found This On A Job Website
Mar 21, 2014

I saw this post while doing a little research into the field.  The company is not named, but the location was given as Franklin Tennessee.  Hmmm, I wonder what company that could be.   http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?APath=2.21.0.0.0&job_did=JHQ3946ST7FZF49Q5P1&sc_cmp1=js_jrp_jobclick&IPath=JRKTV0A ...

Which Website Is It Where We Can Access The
Mar 23, 2014

thanks! ...

Can Someone Tell Me The Website For Email?
Mar 30, 2014

Tha ...

FIESA Website?
Apr 28, 2014

I cannot find the FIESA website.  Can someone either post the web address or reply to this post as an e-mail with the address?  Thank you so very much! ...

Not Sure If My Computer Is Slow Or If Is The Website.
Oct 15, 2009

I work online for an MT compnay on a website.  Whenever I sign on this website, my computer gets extremely slow.  If I sign onto other websites, my computer speeds back up.  Is it possible this could be the company I work for problem or is it just my computer? ...

Think If We Were To Post A Website And Nominate
Jan 26, 2010

the worst doctors in the country in terms of their transcription that they would get wind of it and straighten up and fly right?  I don't mean necessarily the ESL docs that are trying their level best.  I mean the ones that just do not care and figure they should be able to dictate however, whenever, wherever they want, doing whatever they want at the same time.  I have had several days on an account that seemed to have nothing but docs that were easy and clean, I made my lin ...

From The AHDI Website...they Should Tell MQ It's There In Print.
Apr 28, 2010

Speech Recognition Editing   Performing SRT editing successfully requires a somewhat more specialized skillset than that involved in traditional, manual transcription. There is a different eye/ear/brain coordination dynamic at work in SRT editing compared to transcribing, which often makes it more challenging to identify errors in an SRT-draft document. It is more common in SRT editing for the brain to be "tricked" into thinking that the eye has seen what the ear has heard, due to the lac ...

TransTech Website Freezes
Jun 15, 2010

My computer freezes when I go to the TransTech Website.  It's fine at any other website so I don't think it is my PC.  Anyone else have that problem or know what could be causing the glitch for me there.    TIA!  ...

Andrews School Website
Jul 13, 2010

Hey everybody, I am having a problem getting onto the Andrews School website. Is anybody else having the same problem? I wanted to check into their coding courses, but every time I go to the website, I get a message telling me that internet explorer could not open the website. I 'm wondering if it's down, or is it something in my computer? Any help would be appreciated! TIA! ...

How Does One Apply For A Job At Diskriter? - Their Website Is
Jul 18, 2010

Thank you in advance!  By the way - anyone work there?  From what I have learned is an MT, depending on the position you are hired, may get benefits from the Diskriter or benefits from the hospital in which you are assigned?  Is that a good gig?  Hospital benefits rock!  I miss them! ...

Where Is The QCare Website? I Got An Email...
Aug 19, 2010

I got an email from my CCM about switching to QCare and dang if it did not have the URL for the site in it!  That's real helpful...      ...

Transcend Compensation According To Their Website
May 26, 2011

I thought I was working for Transcend already until I happened to look at their Career page today.  It says they offer CPL based on experience and work types transcribed, Mon-Fri positions with rotating weekends, and shift differentials.  I've been there for three years now, have never had a raise, make as much as the next person, and work 2nd and occasionally 3rd shift, but have never received a differential.  Anyone else working for Transcend out there that doesn't rec ...