A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

iMedX is the new Monster company - The Office Equipment

Posted: Jan 08, 2014

They acquire smaller companies and then treat the acquired ICs like dirt. 

oh wonderful - here i go again

[ In Reply To ..]
I love my job, but they've just been acquired by IMedX. I've been through this before. Merger! Exciting news! Great for all of us! Nothing will change! And then a couple of months later they drop the bomb on you.

I was hoping to retire from my current job, but now I don't know what will happen. Of course, we were told that someone would be calling to answer our questions (and I have plenty!) but I haven't heard a word yet from anyone.

Has anyone had a positive experience after being taken over by this company? Did you get to keep your job? And if so, what did and did not change?

I work for ImedX and they are very good - to me, see msg

[ In Reply To ..]
However, I was not acquired from another company. Dropping a bomb on you after you are acquired must be the policy as I worked for a smaller company and was acquired by the Q and they did just that on us. But I have no quarrels with ImedX.

The head honchos are from both MedQuist and Nuance - meagain

[ In Reply To ..]
I suppose they finely tuned their wicked ways and decided to combine their evil powers to stick it to us all again. I just started work for another company and BAM! IMEDX "merged" with them. Just my luck. :(

Yep, the gang is all there, - certain doom

[ In Reply To ..]
is sure to follow.

Who did they acquire recently? - ColMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

my company was acquired by IMEDX - terminated a few months later

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for a company years ago that was acquired by IMEDX. They kept us a few months, long enough to learn the accounts, and then slowly let us go. They sent all of our work to their Indian MTs.

Similar Messages:

IMedX? Any Info On This Company?
Nov 09, 2009

anyone have any information on a company called iMedX?  I had an interview with them today and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them.......... ...

ImedX -- Good Company Or Not???
May 23, 2012

I have been offered a job with this company.  Does anybody know anything about them???  I have heard they are fairly OK to work for -- good platform and about average pay 8 cpl for straight type and 4 cpl for SR.   Anyway just wanting to hear from somebody who is currently working there.   thanks so much.  I appreciate your comments, good or bad.   ...

IMedx - How Is This Company To Work For?
Aug 13, 2013

How is this company to work for?  Anyone work for a company that actually is liked by MTs?  Can you name it???? ...

Company Merger With Imedx
Jul 24, 2014

Our company recently merged with imedx.  Will we lose our employee status and become ICs? ...

IMEDX Company Merger Question
Aug 15, 2014

Can anyone comment as to when Imedx took over your company how things changed.  Anticipating changes now for TT as the line rate is good with bonuses, etc.   Will Imedx change pay rates?   Will MTs no longer be employee status but have to change status to IC? ...

According To Monster We're Doing It All Wrong
Jun 27, 2014

I got an email from Monster today that said what we are supposed to do is job hop, see? We stay with a company for about three years and then we go to another company where we can command a greater salary, see?  If we stay where we are we'll have to keep settling for these measly 3% raises (I'm laughing as I type this, haven't had a raise in many years), oh no, if we job hop, at the next company we can expect to start out at a much higher level than what we are making right n ...

Anyone Local To Valhalla, NY? Med Sec Job At WMC Via Monster.
Jun 09, 2013

. ...

Looks Like Frankenstein's Monster Is Back To Life,...we Shall See
May 21, 2010

x ...

It's A Real Shame That These Big, Bad Monster MTSOs-
Feb 26, 2015

have to offer sign-on incentives to get MTs to apply for work. Obviously they aren't real up on what is being said on these boards about their company and could care less as long as clients are lining their pocket with the money. As long as we work for slave wages nothing is going to change. I am in the same boat as a lot of the MTs, barely getting by. I just had to say... this is my 2 cents worth ...

MMMModal's Ad From Monster. Check It Out. Their Claim Of Respect Makes Me-
Feb 05, 2012

Medical Transcriptionist About the Job         We invite you to join the most talented and knowledgeable workforce in the business by introducing M*Modal, the new brand of our industry-leading technology organization. Together, the combination of our collective organizations – MedQuist, Spheris, CBay, M*Modal, Poiesis and others – will enhance the power of clinical documentation to improve patient care.   M*Modal is currently seeking medical trans ...

Good Sites To Search For Coder Jobs Besides Monster And Careerbuilder?
Mar 07, 2012

Anybody know? ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

What Would Be An Ideal Company? I Would Like To Build That Company.
Mar 31, 2010

We are a pretty big company, and we think we know what transcriptionists want, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  There are a lot of top people in our industry that are finding themselves without jobs, often without notice, both managers and transcriptionists.  I think that the tide is turning, and that we need to make sure that we treat our people right, so if you could take a few minutes and answer this, maybe we can make a difference.  I am asking for real answers, ones that ar ...

I Wanted To Add A Company To The Bad Company List And
Apr 21, 2012

one to stay away from.  Integrity.  They test you, claim they are checking your references and then when you email asking if they got hold of the references, crickets.  Not a word from them.  This has been a few weeks, too.  If they are this rude just during the recruiting process, I hate to think what working for them would be like. ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Nuance... Bad Company Or Worst Company Ever.
May 15, 2015

Some days are more aggravating than others with this company.   ...

Imedx?
May 07, 2012

Anybody have any words about this company, good or bad? ...

IMedX
Jul 02, 2012

Was just informed that my current employer has merged with  iMedX.  Does anyone know anything at all about this company? ...

IMedX PTO
Mar 03, 2014

My company has been acquired by iMedX. How much PTO do we get? Thank you. ...

IMedX Pay
Jul 17, 2014

Has anyone else  who works at iMedX noticed that pay is usually less than the invoice? This is a consistent occurrence for me. ...

Imedx ??
Jul 18, 2014

What info does anyone have on imedx? Good and bad ?  Thank you  ...

SGS/IMEDX
Jul 31, 2014

What we were told is that it was a "partnership".  They were just described to us as a new HR company taking over our HR Department.  I hadn't heard anything about people getting layed off, but it doesn't surprise me.  We just elected our health benefits with United Health Care and now they want us to they want to choose health plans all over again with Aetna!! ...

TT/Imedx
Dec 19, 2014

Things are just too quiet. So many problems, and I feel like they just quit talking about them.  No more mention of shutting down TT e-mail, etc.  I agree with a poster below who stated she feels like she works for a nonentity.   I realized today I haven't even seen an e-mail from DH in a month.  Starting to wonder if even she jumped ship or was told to get off the ship.   ...

TT/Imedx - How Many W2s? Not That I've
Jan 19, 2015

I was lucky enough to get out of MT and TT/Imedx just before Christmas.  I can't remember how many payroll companies there were last year and how many W2s to expect.  Guess I'm just trying to block out the whole experience of TT/Imedx!  TIA ...

TT W2s Before IMEDX
Jan 28, 2015

Has anyone received their TT W2s from before IMEDX as of yet?  Can anyone tell me the website where they would be available?  I believe it was ADP, and I can't get in there.  TIA for any and all help. ...