A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Would someone who works for ZYLOMED please let me (sm) - Yochana

Posted: Dec 28, 2010

email them and ask some questions.  It would be very much appreciated. 

ZyloMed - sadie

[ In Reply To ..]
Sure, feel free! :)

Ask away! - MT_girl

[ In Reply To ..]

I just emailed you too MTGirl - Yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I emailed you Sadie. Just hope it goes through - Yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I sent you a "Reply By Email" - sm - sadie

[ In Reply To ..]
..and like you said, hopefully it went through. I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have :)
Sadie - didn't get your email. Would you mind trying again nm - Yochana
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Sadie - I did get it....went in the junk mail. Thanks! nm - Yochana
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Zylomed - jo
[ In Reply To ..]
They have templates that you do not get paid for. I made $6 an hour there.
That certainly is not what all make. - I guess it depends on the
[ In Reply To ..]
person. I have worked there for sometime now and saw very little difference when the QT lines were started. Although, I am sure there were some with accounts that were making jack with the normals that were heavily affected. I make WAY more than $6 an hour. Most of the QT lines are things that are built in or just pulling in something that should only take a few seconds, nothing that really slows you down.
I agree with you 100%. - NudderZylomedder
[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't work there before the templates, but there seems to be some misconception as to what they are. It's not like VR where you have to read along. You enter the template and you're done there. If the doctor changes it, you get paid for those changes.

I, too, make a lot more than $6/hour. Maybe not like the good ol' days, but I'm still well into double digits anyway and have not had a paycheck under $1000 even with my single exclusive which uses normals fairly extensively.

If you were only making $6/hour, there was something wrong that run much deeper than the QT lines.

Similar Messages:

Zylomed Cpl
Jun 16, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Zylomed and how and what they pay per line? thanx ...

Zylomed?
Sep 09, 2011

Anyone willing to share their experience with this company? ...

VR At Zylomed?
Nov 08, 2011

I work for ZM and love it there, but we were recently acquired by Accentus and I hear they are big on VR.  Also, the last Emdat update I took showed MModal Editor, which was not in the previous version, so I am wondering if this is the first step to VR at ZM, too.  Just wondered if anyone has any credible information on this.  I would ask my team lead or manager but I do not want it to appear that I may look elsewhere if this is the case, and I am sure they would think that initia ...

Anyone Hear Of Zylomed?
Nov 10, 2009

NM ...

What Platform Does Zylomed Use? Does Anyone Know?
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone know what platform they use?  Any other info, like pay scale?  Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Worked For Zylomed?
Jul 29, 2010

Trying to research companies before applying. Thanks in advance. ...

ZYLOMED - From IC To Emp Status
Jan 26, 2011

Does anyone know why Zylomed starts you out as an IC and then offers employee status?  What does employee status get you?  PTO?  Benefits?  I understand there is no VR, do you know if it is all clinic transcription?  Are there any incentives?  Sorry for all the questions, but changing companies is so hard these days :)  Thanks for your help! ...

No Work At Zylomed?
Aug 11, 2011

Anyone work for Zylomed exeriencing the same problem?  For weeks now, only a trickle of work, sometimes nothing all day??  Summertime blues? ...

Zylomed Transcription
Aug 01, 2014

Years ago I worked for Zylomed Transcription.  I know they have changed their name.  They are a company based in Florida.  In applying for jobs I do NOT want to apply to this company as they were horrible to work for.  Does anybody know what their new name is? ...

Any Info On Working For Zylomed
Jan 16, 2010

Does anyone currently work for Zylomed out there?  I saw a post from mb for this company and said the company was great to work for.  I would like to email someone that works for them--anyone know anything about the inscribe program they use?  good line counts? ...

Zylomed PT/FT Line Requirements? Sm
Mar 30, 2010

I'm thinking about applying but can't find anything on their website which says what their minimum line requirements are for full-time...if anyone could tell me it might save me a lot of time...thanks much! ...

Zylomed - Amount Of Work?
Aug 06, 2010

I recently started with Zylomed and I am a 'floater'.  Does anyone have any experience with this company and if there is enough work as a floater?  I am trying to decide if I want to keep doing this or just take on some accounts that would be my own. Thanx!! (:   ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From ZyloMed?
Feb 21, 2011

Has anyone who applied within the last week to Zylomed heard anything back?  I applied for the urology account and have six years of experience in this specialty, but I have not gotten a response.  I am desperate for work, and I was hoping they would get back to me pretty quick.  Has anyone heard ANYTHING???  Thanks. ...

Zylomed Current Info - ESL?
May 22, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has current info on Zylomed?  Is it mostly ESL?  Thinking of applying there.  Any info helpful.  Thanks! ...

Is Anyone Still Waiting To Get Their Tax Form From Zylomed?/nm
Feb 01, 2012

x ...

Nuance/Formerly Accentus - Formerly Zylomed
Nov 25, 2013

Has anyone on the clinic side (Formerly Zylomed) of things heard anything at all about some of the things posted here on the Nuance board?  Also, other questions are: 1) The only thing I've been hearing for months is that things "on our side" (meaning the Formerly Zylomed folks) will stay the same - that we'll keep our own exclusives, etc.  Has anyone else heard that or heard anything different?  2)  Does anyone know what will become of current ICs?  Will the ...

Any Accentus/former Zylomed People Get The
Feb 21, 2014

Does not sound so good to me...... As of April 16 we are now employees. I have always been an IC. I do not follow a "web clock." I have always just done my accounts by the TAT required and have been left alone. My last 3 audits have 100, 100 and 99%. I am curious what is in store. I have read a lot of things on this site about minimum wage, etc. I would not even turn over in bed for minimum wage, so I guess I am curious about other MTs in my boat and what they think and plans they might b ...

Any Experience Info On Zylomed Appreciated. NM
Mar 27, 2010

. ...

Zylomed Acquired By Accentus - Good Or Bad???
Nov 02, 2010

nm ...

Accentus US Ambulatory Division, Formerly ZyloMed
Sep 20, 2011

I have checked the archives here about both companies, but does anyone currently work for this division of Accentus?  I just applied for a position with them.  Good/bad/ugly info all appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Emdat InScribe - Companies Besides Phoenix And ZyloMed That Use This Platform?
Apr 20, 2010

Anyone know of companies besides Phoenix and ZyloMed that use this platform? ...

Hallelujiah - If The New DQS Works
Jan 20, 2010

New DQS will integrate with TeamWork, and only allow people to work when scheduled so that MTs don't go in off-schedule and take work forcing others into the cesspool.  Beta testing starts next week! Yay!!  ...

Can Someone Who Currently Works For Nuance
Jun 22, 2011

Am a current Webmedx employee and would like some information so as to prepare and make personal decisions for this "new chapter". Nuance QA, are they really mostly overseas employees as a previous post alluded to? Does Nuance have MT- or QA-only positions or do you take whatever is the next report you get in the queue (be it a report to QA, a voice rec report to edit, or a report to transcribe)? Do you work on a set of accounts or does everyone do every account? Sounds like t ...

Anyone Out There That Works For Imedx?
Oct 04, 2010

Hi, is there anyone out there that works for Imedx?   I just would like to know so I can talk to someone who works there.  I feel soooo alone while working there.  Thank you ...

Anyone Who Currently Works For SoftScript
Oct 12, 2010

I am wondering if anyone who currently works for, or has worked for, SoftScript can give me any information, pros and/or cons, on this Company.  I currently have a job but am looking for steady workflow.  I have an interview with SoftScript this week and do not want to leave my position unless it is for the better.  Any input will be greatly appreciated.  Please email me if you do not wish to post online. ...

Can Anyone Who Works At Proscript Tell Me
Sep 17, 2011

what their platform is like?  I was told it is like DQS.  I am just hoping it is very user friendly. ...

Someone Who Currently Works For Keystrokes
Oct 03, 2011

Can someone who currently works for keystrokes help me?  I wonder what their platform is, how their accounts are and just in general what they are like to work for.  I appreciate any help ...

Ok Maybe Remedy Works
Jul 26, 2012

I submitted an NJA the other day and today I have a new helper pool.  Has this happened to anyone else? ...

Anyone Here That Works On DQS And Has The 6.1 Version That Has Gotten A New
Apr 04, 2014

computer and did your expansion etc load okay when you switched computers.  I had to upgrade to windows 7 because XP is not longer HIPAA compliant and I am hoping my expanders get into the new computer okay when I load 6.1. ...

Looking For Someone Who Currently Works At Fenton
Jul 22, 2014

Need to know if Windows Vista will work with their platforms/software. Also would like to know required lines per day. Feel free to email me if you don't want to post. Thanks! ...