A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone here that works on DQS and has the 6.1 version that has gotten a new - PAMT

Posted: Apr 04, 2014

computer and did your expansion etc load okay when you switched computers.  I had to upgrade to windows 7 because XP is not longer HIPAA compliant and I am hoping my expanders get into the new computer okay when I load 6.1.

i didn't lose mine before - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm using 7.whatever it is now, but when I was using 6.1 I got a new pc and all my expansions transferred over fine. I have also reformatted my pc a few times and never lost my expansions. In all the times I have reformatted or gotten a new pc or upgraded the program I have never lost my expansions; however, I have had to go back in an change fonts, type size, etc.

Similar Messages:

Any TTS People, Which Version Of Office Works Best?
Mar 20, 2014

Having to purchase Microsoft Office 2010, need to know if Home and Business 2010 works or if Office Professional 2010 is better?  Thanks in advance! ...

Does MQ's Version Of
Jan 21, 2010

DQS/DQM work with IE7 or IE8, or only IE6?  I've been reading about the security problems with IE6, but I thought I was told that was the only one that would work with Medquist's DQS/DQM, so curious what version everyone else is using.  TIA! ...

Which Version Of IE Do You Use?
Jul 19, 2010

I am just curious as the version of Internet Explorer that most of you are using. I still have IE 7 and am wondering if maybe it's time to switch to IE 8. Is IE 8 all that great, or is it basically the same as the other? Any thoughts? TIA! ...

Where Is The Old Version Of DQS
Sep 08, 2010

Does anyone know where to find the old version to download?  I uninstalled the new, could not get logged on all day, and want to install the old simply so I an work.  But, DocuManage just installs the new version automatically. ...

New Version/old Version WMX
Nov 27, 2010

I guess I am getting too old and not adapting as quick as I used to, but I find having accounts in both new and old a little confusing.  My mind and fingers don't want to switch about so easily.  This is just 2 weeks, hoping it gets more natural soon.  I think I only got my normal line count 2 days out of the training period.   I did quit doing that print preview so often.  Wow.  that is truly a time killer isn't it?  ...

S/l Version Table
Feb 03, 2010

extension-biased home exercise program and s/l version table.   thanks ...

ASR's Version Of A Clearly Said Word
Apr 26, 2010

Finally I get a clear dictator! And it's ASR.  So I wasn't even laughing when the clear word "radiculopathy" came through in the system as "retic kilo disease". Sheesh. ...

What Is A Version 8 Account? Nm
May 25, 2010

nm ...

New Docuscribe Version 6.1
Sep 02, 2010

Does anyone know if the training on MQ Central is paid and what happens if we dont take it? :)  Seriously, an hour to learn how to use the new Docuscribe?  Is this going to work as well as the new and improved email?  Maybe I should pass on the class. ...

WMX - New Version Question
Sep 08, 2010

I haven't trained yet for new versions but I think I read somewhere we no longer have to worry so  much about account specifics i.e. formatting for ROS, bolds or caps for headings.  This sounds good to me.  My main account is on indefinite hold for converting so would love to hear some positives from those already there.  TIA ...

Version 8 Account? Sm
Oct 05, 2010

Please excuse my ignorance ... I have worked for only one hospital and one small company for 16 years and haven't been exposed to lots of different MTSOs and accounts.  What is a Version 8 account?  I keep seeing that in ads on job seeker's board and have no idea what it means.  Thanks in advance for info! ...

Win Version On New MQ Computer?
Nov 22, 2011

I use my own computer and am about to get a new one.  Does the computer that MQ is giving have Windows 7 home edition (64 bit only) or the edition that has both 32 and  bits?  Are they still using Dell? Thanks!   ...

In The New Version Of Smartype...
Jan 19, 2012

I downloaded the new version of Smartype, and I need to figure out how you get something not to expand like say if you type pm and it expands it but you don't want it to.  The older version you could type the word and press the shift key while pressing the spacebar and it would not expand, but it does not work that way on this version.  I have no idea how to change the hotkey from the spacebar either.  I have looked through the help pages and can't find it.  ...

Version Of ES For .rm Files?
Sep 10, 2012

Is someone able to help me with playing .rm or .ra files in Express Scribe? I have tried everything to download one file into Express Scribe. I did it one time, then my free trial ran out, so I had to uninstall/re-install, and now I cannot find any version that allows these type of files. I have also tried a converter, but do not want to purchase one because this is for a test. So, I'm wondering if there is a certain version of ES that does allow these files? OR, ANY other advice is gre ...

Word Version
Sep 24, 2012

Can someone pls tell me which word version works better with the E-scription platform at Nuance?  MS Word 2003 (Professional or Standard), MS Word 2007 (Standard, Professional, Professional Plus, Enterprise, Ultimate, or Small Business), or MS Word 2010 32 bit only (Standard, Professional, Professional Plus or Home & Business).  Thank you!  ...

What Version Of IE Are You Using With Editscript ?
Apr 06, 2013

I got a new computer a couple weeks ago with Windows 7 and IE 8.  Since IE 9 is not compatable with Editscript, when IE did the automatic update to IE 9 things started going bonkers while working, so I uninstalled it.  During the uninstall, somehow IE 8 dissappeared completely.  No matter what I try, I can't get IE 8 back.  (I know this sounds confusing).  My question is.....Has anyone tried to run IE 10 with Editscipt?  Whenever I try to search for an older ve ...

Version Of MS Word
Feb 09, 2014

Is there any way for a company to know if you have MS Home and Office or Home and Student, etc. versus the Professional suite?  I am job hunting and some companies require that you have MS Word Professional.  I am not applying to these companies requiring it because I am in desperate need of a job before I lose my home and there is really no guarantee that they would employ you long enough for the program to pay for itself.  I just can't afford it right now. ...

Age With New Updated Version
Dec 21, 2014

Isn't the latest Fluency upgrade supposed to put the correct age of the patient within the body of the report, or did I misunderstand?  I've had 2 incidences where the age was wrong and still had to figure it out for myself. ...

Hallelujiah - If The New DQS Works
Jan 20, 2010

New DQS will integrate with TeamWork, and only allow people to work when scheduled so that MTs don't go in off-schedule and take work forcing others into the cesspool.  Beta testing starts next week! Yay!!  ...

Can Someone Who Currently Works For Nuance
Jun 22, 2011

Am a current Webmedx employee and would like some information so as to prepare and make personal decisions for this "new chapter". Nuance QA, are they really mostly overseas employees as a previous post alluded to? Does Nuance have MT- or QA-only positions or do you take whatever is the next report you get in the queue (be it a report to QA, a voice rec report to edit, or a report to transcribe)? Do you work on a set of accounts or does everyone do every account? Sounds like t ...

Anyone Out There That Works For Imedx?
Oct 04, 2010

Hi, is there anyone out there that works for Imedx?   I just would like to know so I can talk to someone who works there.  I feel soooo alone while working there.  Thank you ...

Anyone Who Currently Works For SoftScript
Oct 12, 2010

I am wondering if anyone who currently works for, or has worked for, SoftScript can give me any information, pros and/or cons, on this Company.  I currently have a job but am looking for steady workflow.  I have an interview with SoftScript this week and do not want to leave my position unless it is for the better.  Any input will be greatly appreciated.  Please email me if you do not wish to post online. ...

Would Someone Who Works For ZYLOMED Please Let Me (sm)
Dec 28, 2010

email them and ask some questions.  It would be very much appreciated.  ...

Can Anyone Who Works At Proscript Tell Me
Sep 17, 2011

what their platform is like?  I was told it is like DQS.  I am just hoping it is very user friendly. ...

Someone Who Currently Works For Keystrokes
Oct 03, 2011

Can someone who currently works for keystrokes help me?  I wonder what their platform is, how their accounts are and just in general what they are like to work for.  I appreciate any help ...

Ok Maybe Remedy Works
Jul 26, 2012

I submitted an NJA the other day and today I have a new helper pool.  Has this happened to anyone else? ...

Looking For Someone Who Currently Works At Fenton
Jul 22, 2014

Need to know if Windows Vista will work with their platforms/software. Also would like to know required lines per day. Feel free to email me if you don't want to post. Thanks! ...

Inscribe - Anyone Out There CURRENTLY Works For Them
Dec 13, 2014

I did research the older posts about Inscribe, but I'd like to know if anyone out there CURRENTLY works for them, and what are your thoughts, good or bad? I received an e-mail invitation to apply, and I am hesitant based on what I've read in the past. Any info would be greatly appreciated! ...

Anyone Who Works For FutureNet
Jan 28, 2015

Just looking for anyone who works for FutureNet. Wondering ins and outs/good and bad. I am supposed to talk to a recruiter soon. I did search Archives, but looking for very current opinions. TIA. ...

ASR's Version Of Gastric Bypass
Jan 13, 2010

Actual dictation:   Gastric bypass. ASR:  Pastry bypass. I suppose if you bypassed enough pastries, you would eventually lose a little weight.  ...