A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Docqscribe platform, companies who use it? - SM

Posted: Sep 02, 2011

I have worked on this platform for years.  Does anyone know all the companies who use this platform.  Thanks in advance!

MedQuist, Alltype.. - Not sure who else. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Precyse uses it also - DocQScribe

[ In Reply To ..]
They call their platform PrecyseType, but it's basically the DocQScribe program with a few minor variations made to it.

Similar Messages:

DocQScribe Platform
Mar 18, 2012

I was told that M*Modal only runs on IE8? I have IE9 and have spent the last 3 days trying to uninstall 9 and install 8 and I can't on Win7 Pro. So if I can't run IE8 can i use Google Chrome or FF? I'm really puzzled by all this. I thought, since IE9 is better, that the company would use it since they are such a large company. Puzzled. ...

DocQScribe Platform Help
Sep 07, 2012

Didn't get a manual with instructions only a sheet with a few of the Ctrl keys listed.  Is there a hotkey for the Upload tab.   Also, how do you copy and paste in DocQScribe.  Is it the same keys as MS Word?  TIA ...

Re: Loading DocQscribe Platform Onto
Jul 01, 2011

Thought I would try some of you tecchies out there before hasseling with whatever (if any) tech support DocQscribe has.  I am trying to download DQS on my spiffy new machine and getting message  "write params failed!"  Any idea how to fix this?  In the meantime it is back to windows XP and my trusty 10-year-old Dell.  *sigh*.  Thanks so much in advance for your help!    ...

Companies That Use DocQScribe
May 30, 2011

Looking for companies that utilize the DocQScribe/DocQSpeech platform, as it's my favorite platform.  Thanks for your help.  ...

Are There Any Other Companies Who Use Docqscribe?
Aug 20, 2011

I've been watch the job board but nobody says if the use it that i have seen.  I love docqscribe.  Does anyone know of any other companies at all who use this?  ...

Any Companies Still Use DocQScribe And Are They
Dec 23, 2014

hiring? ...

Besides MM, What Other Companies Use Fluency (DocQScribe?)
Sep 04, 2013

I really think I might need to take on a second part-time job, but I thought it might be ideal to try a place that uses the same software I am used to at MM. Any ideas? Thanks a lot... x ...

Which Companies Use ChartNet Platform? NM
Sep 30, 2010

. ...

Which Companies Use The Iscriptor Platform?
Jan 18, 2011

Does anybody know which companies use the Iscriptor platform?  Thank you! ...

Any Companies Using Inscribe Platform?
Jul 18, 2011

Hi there....Does anyone know of any other companies that use the Inscribe platform?  I love this platform and recently lost most of my IC job.  ...

Any Companies That Use Emdat Inscribe Platform?
Feb 05, 2014

Hi...in spite of prior negative remarks about this platform, in my opinion it can't be easier. So simple and convenient. I think my job as an IC is going to be eliminated without warning and am doing a preliminary job search. Anyone know of any companies that are decent and use the Emdat Inscribe platform? I wonder, since Nuance owns Emdat....you don't suppose only Nuance can use the platform? ...

Is It That Hard For Companies To Teach A Platform?
Feb 25, 2015

I see job ads from time to time where I have all the qualifications except having experience on their transcription platform. Is it that hard to teach software? It shouldn't be a huge effort. I'm sure within a week or so of working, an MT working on a new platform would have it down. Just venting. ...

Companies That Use Escription. On The Platform, My Autocorrect Doesnt
May 26, 2014

it will work, and then the next time I try to use the same correction, it will not work. Am I doing something wrong? Is it the platform? Any suggestions? ...

Emdat InScribe - Companies Besides Phoenix And ZyloMed That Use This Platform?
Apr 20, 2010

Anyone know of companies besides Phoenix and ZyloMed that use this platform? ...

Companies Who Hire Part-time With The EScription Platform
Nov 22, 2010

Can you tell the names of companies who hire part-time with the eScription platform.  Wanting to learn this...   Thanks! ...

DocQScribe Down...??
Oct 26, 2009

Is it just me or is DQS acting up again?  I can't pull ADT info - taking 100 years.  ...

DocQScribe ASR?
Jan 20, 2010

My company is switching from straight transcription on DQS to ASR on DQS. I've used DQS for two years and didn't even know they had ASR, but apparently they do. Could any of you with experience on this please give me your opinions of the DQS ASR platform? I'm just not sure I want to go through training if I won't want to stay with this company. I did Escription for awhile at another company and hated it. Thanks in advance! ...

DOCQSCRIBE UP
May 12, 2010

nm ...

Is DocQScribe Down
May 26, 2010

my DocQScribe is stuck and I rebooted, still stuck, any one else on right now? ...

DocQscribe 6.1
Sep 10, 2010

I have not been told yet how to download DocQscribe 6.1 update even though I completed all the training last week.  Can someone tell me the directions for this?  Thanks. ...

Still Cannot Get On To Docqscribe. Anyone Else?nm
Sep 15, 2010

x ...

Did DocQScribe Just Die?
Oct 07, 2010

... ...

DocQscribe?
Nov 04, 2010

I'm in what is (or used to be) SA4.  I'm still not able to log on.  Anyone in yet, up and working, running smoothly?  The DEP light still shows yellow.  (since 9:15 a.m. mountain time)  THANKS! ...

Who Besides Q Uses DocQscribe?
Feb 04, 2011

x ...

Can MQ's DocQscribe Be Used On A
May 20, 2011

laptop running windows 7? ...

DocQScribe Down ?
Sep 27, 2011

I'm out in California.  Is it down all over ?  ...

Will Docqscribe Be
Oct 22, 2011

revised in the future to be compatible with 64-bit computers?   ...

DocQscribe Down
Oct 05, 2012

Oh, the joys. One hour left of my shift and poof.... ...

Docqscribe 7
Oct 05, 2012

Has anybody had any problems uploading any jobs?  I had one today that would not upload, and I was even unable to abandon it, just kept returning to my queue. ...

Cannot Get Into DocQscribe
Jan 23, 2013

Earlier had NJA.  Came back just now and cannot get into DocQscribe or e-mail.  Anyone else having a problem?  TIA. ...