A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransTech Oncology recruiting - sm

Posted: Feb 06, 2014

Anyone currently on the oncology account that TransTech is recruiting for? How are you doing so far? I am scheduled to interview. Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

Remember, TT has a history of suing employee(s) ... SM - Ex-TT

[ In Reply To ..]
for exercising their right to Free Speech.
They do not like anyone posting ANYTHING on this board for ANYTHING. Any issue with your job with them, you'll get nasty, abusive e-mails to the likes of, "You will" or "you will not". Don't EVER complain about your work pool ... it will get progressively worse. That's when the abusive e-mails really will start.

I still have an old saved e-mail, where the Director of Operations referred to me as (direct quote) "You bet, Little Lady" when I used less than good judgment in wishing her and a co-worker a wonderful trip to Las Vegas around 2010 or so. Is this how YOU want to be addressed?

This same DOR posted yearly in December re. her "deer hunting" trips and on her 2013 Face Book, goes on about ... "Got home, sat by my pool, popped open a Bud Light & counted my blessings. Wish I had a pool, could afford a Bud Light.

When I finished with this company, in retrospect, I was NOT compensated per minimum hourly wage & reported this to them AWA the Dept. of L. Furthermore, I almost did not have a home in front of which to pop open anything, much less a Bud.

If you don't make minimum wage, you are axed. - Easy out

[ In Reply To ..]
They have their ways. All these companies raise the bar...because they can. They will tell you "everyone else is getting their line count." ?? At TT there are 'friends' and they are on accounts that they know and know which ones are effortless. You cannot prove that though. When you are on 5 different accounts and thousands of different doctors--all ESLs--and all different account specifics, try to get your required 1500 a day. This Oncology/Radiology account has gone through many good MTs.

And the nighttime supervisors seem to check this board and report back. They do watch. The 3 who were brought up on charges were because TT's claim was that it was defamation of character.

A case was brought up against Transend out of Georgia, and surprisingly there after they merged with M-Modal. Think they are still in mitigation?

As I have said before - Old and Tired MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't EVER complain about ANYTHING or you will find yourself out of a job.
I haven't found that to be true at all - TTMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked for TT for about 3 years now and my supervisor has always been awesome. Whenever I've had an issue, I've been able to contact her and she has always gotten right back to me and come up with a solution in a very timely manner. I've also had several encounters with the director and she has always been nothing but very pleasant and friendly. I have never experienced any sort of retaliation or been made a "target" for voicing an occasional concern. I love my accounts and am always able to make a decent paycheck there. I find TT to be a good, solid company and I don't have any plans of leaving. I'm sorry you didn't have a similar experience there.
I disagree also - CurrentTTMT
[ In Reply To ..]
This is totally bogus - TT does not sue their employees - they sued ONE employee who, from what I understand, was making false allegations against Transtech. I've had nothing but success with them, love my account manager and have had nothing but professional behavior from them. So what if she called you "Little Lady"...are you not a lady? Would you rather be referred to by your MT number and treated like a robot? And so what if she was opening a beer by the pool. I don't make enough money with TT to afford a pool, but my husband does and maybe she has a spouse who makes good money. All the bellyaching about transtech is annoying because it is the same few MTs who come on here and have the same exact complaints every time. I suggest you give TT a try. I think you will like the account, the platform and the company as a whole. I've been with them for many years and don't plan on leaving any time soon.
Thank you TTMT and CurrentTTMT - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
for sharing your experience. I will give them a try.
Have at it-- nm - Old and Tired MT
[ In Reply To ..]
n/m
I can back this up. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
n
Exactly...don't complain when the honeymoon - is over
[ In Reply To ..]
Just pray and keep your mouth shut. Hope you become a fav. And good thing everyone's husband does well and hope your life does not change any and you have to be a sole supporter.
Lance Armstrong won in court too! - Just remember.
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

TransTech Oncology MTs
Oct 04, 2012

I've read the most recent comments on TransTech, but would like to hear from someone who currently works for them doing Oncology transcription preferably (although any other MTs who currently work for them feel free to reply as well). They are currently advertising for Oncology MTs so can anyone tell me: 1) Is there always enough work to stay busy and are the doctors decent dictators or lots of ESLs?  2) How is the cpl rate?  3) Are you an IC or an employee with this company?&nbs ...

TransTech Oncology
Aug 20, 2014

Does anyone currently work for TransTech on their medical oncolgy account that can give me some information? They are currently hiring, but I would like to know if this is mostly VR or straight typing or a combination of both, if the pay is good, is there always work, etc? I'm so tired of jobs that have no work after the first few weeks, so I would like some info before I apply please. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much! ...

TransTech Oncology - 2nd Shift?
Apr 20, 2010

I recently applied with TransTech for a part-time Oncology position and was made an offer.  Anyone here work for TT doing oncology?  Is there plenty of work?  Lots of ESLs? Percentage of VR to straight typing?  I'll be talking to the recruiter in a couple of days.  Thanks for your help! ...

Transtech - The New Oncology Account?
Aug 15, 2010

Just curious how the new oncology account is going at Transtech that started this past week or so.  I worked on this account for the previous service and cannot imagine the work being done with voice rec.  This large facility was loaded with terrible dictators, highly specialized terminology, and individual physicians with their own preferred specifications, let alone the account had detailed and constantly changing specs.  ...

TransTech (oncology Account(s)
Aug 10, 2011

Could anyone who works on the oncology account(s) at TT please share their experience.  Is there enough work?  How are you treated?  Is their platform(s) for both straight transcription and VR good enough to produce the required lines count(s)?  I would appreciate hearing from you.  Thank you. ...

TransTech Oncology - No Work
Mar 14, 2013

I have been running out of work all week at TransTech.  I guess they hired more people.  I'm beginning to really dislike my job! ...

TransTech Oncology Jobs
May 22, 2013

Anyone with knowledge regarding the oncology jobs that TT has posted on the job board?  Is there enough work?  If so, is it mostly VR?  How are they to work for?  It is really difficult to find companies that will let you do only hem/onc or rad/onc and that is really what I want.  Do you know what platform is used?  Thank you for taking the time to reply.  Would like to hear anything at all you have to say about this company.  Thanks again. ...

TransTech Big Oncology Account
Jul 23, 2013

I have never seen so many IDIOT , native English speaking, dictators in one group before.  Never mind all the E4L (skip 2nd language , these ar 4th at best) dictators who mumble and muddle through.  DRIVES ME INSANE. Never mind it is supposedly oncology. .  well........ the greatest majority of the reports are acute care notes Never mind the Fluency platform..  It is right down there with Meditech and even worse than the old WP51 used to be.  Like rates aren't l ...

What's Wrong With The Transtech Oncology
Sep 17, 2013

account that they are always hiring for it?  I used to work for them years ago, but left because there wasn't enough work.  Good place to work for, but lack of work won't pay the bills.  Just wondering if anything changed there.   ...

TransTech Medical Solutions ~ Oncology
Jun 26, 2014

I know there has been a huge amount of info posted on this company, but I have a specific question. I see they are hiring, once again, for oncology MTs, but my question is this...They want oncology experience with acute care, so do they put you on an oncology account and acute care accounts or what? I have never done acute care, but have over 22+ years in medical and radiation oncology, so I'm wondering whether I should even bother applying with them since I don't do acute care? And se ...

TransTech Oncology - Sitting And Waiting For Work To Come In For Weeks
Jan 05, 2013

I am an oncology MT with TransTech and have been sitting and waiting for work to come in for weeks.   In the last 2 weeks, I have had about 16 hours worth of work.  I'm worrying about how I am going to pay my bills.  Then I come to this site and see that TransTech is once again advertising for Oncology MTs.  This makes me SO ANGRY!!!  Why would a company do this?  Why advertise jobs when their current employees have no work at all??   ...

TTS Recruiting?????
May 02, 2011

Just saw on Job Seeker's board TTS is recruiting.  This ad is dated 04/27.  That's strangely funny.  I'm looking for a job on Job Seeker's board because I work for TTS and am running out of work.  I even asked for a second account and the management told me they didn't have a second account to give me.  This company is lying to somebody.  I don't know if it's to me or to MTs who they want to recruit.  There is n ...

TTS Recruiting AGAIN! Seems They Can't Keep MTs
Jun 04, 2011

Saw another recruitment ad for TTS on the job seekers board dated 06/03.  For such a small company they seem to go through MTs quickly.  Only two of five hired survive after six weeks of employment according to owner's assistant.  I am one of the TTS MT casualties. My fellow MTs don't waste your time with TTS.  I just left there so unfortunately I know personally it is a roller coaster ride to work for them and in the end you will end up leaving ...

Transcend Recruiting
May 06, 2010

I read Trancend's newest job listing on the Job Seekers Board, which gave me a good laugh. "Are you tired of working for the same old type of MTSO where managers don̢۪t return your calls or emails, you never have enough work, or you can̢۪t work the hours that you signed up for? Then consider Transcend! If you work for another MTSO and have heard that your work will be going offshore, then consider jumping over to Transcend before your ship sinks!" I personally find this false adverti ...

TTS Recruiting AGAIN Today????
May 12, 2011

I cannot believe the audacity of the owners/managers to keep trying to recruit on MT Stars (see job seeker's board) when there isn't enough work to go around on TTS and they treat you terrible.  Obviously they can't keep MTs but they do keep management which is why they can't keep MTs.   Either TTS is trying to dump awful accounts on new recruits or they are trying to recruit anticipating the newest round of MTs leaving their ...

Precyse Recruiting For 2nd And 3rd
Apr 01, 2014

Just heard re the above (I work at Precyse). ...

Nuance Recruiting SCAM
Jun 20, 2011

Nuance recruited me with a promise of six paid holidays, the usual major U.S. holidays.  It includes these holidays in its (new) Employee Handbook.  However, I have just learned that Nuance does NOT provide paid holiday pay per se.  It provides a measley "incentive" of 25% above usual line pay only if one works the holiday.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY'S RECRUITERS.  This company's benefits are the worst I have seen in the industry.  Since hospitals have b ...

Using Recruiting Companies For MT Jobs
Jan 04, 2011

I have been unemployed as an MT now since last April. I have uploaded my resume to many different sites, careerbuilder.com, Monster, etc. Every morning or so I get an email from one of them showing me the new jobs on the site and one always basically comes from an MT recruiting company that says pay could be from $25K to 65K depending on experience. (I think the days of $60K are gone!) My question is if anyone on this board has gone that route presently or in the past with that type of recruiti ...

Was Called This A.m. From Recruiting Asking If I Am Interested In Working For M.Q. I Think I Had Ap
Nov 04, 2009

How is the VR pay, flexibility for part time. ...

TTS Recruiting AGAIN?? It's A Small Company With Bad History
Jul 05, 2011

I can't believe the management dumped more MTs.  One week they fired 7 MTs and we were asked to work extra even though usually we run out of work. Sounds like mismanagement is still the TTS way of doing things.  Wonder if the same owner and supervisors are there?  Anybody know?  ...

Anyone Dealt With Tschida Recruiting Before? Looks Like A Placement Service You Have To Pay For. NM
Apr 02, 2013

. ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

Another One On Oncology
Mar 24, 2010

patient is going to be treated with "carbotaxol" plus radiation? Does that sound like a drug or is it possibly 2 separate drugs? I know that Taxol is a medication. thanks again ...

ENT ONCOLOGY HELP
Jun 28, 2012

The patient has dysphagia and is experiencing what sounds like "cough after dequoatation."  Can't seem to find another term for swallowing like DEQUOTATION (SP???)  Any suggestions appreciated?  ...

TTS Oncology Job
Jan 14, 2015

I'm considering a job offer from TTS for the new oncology account they are hiring for now since that's my love. Anyone have feedback on this company?  They sound good! ...

Oncology
Jan 30, 2015

Hi, Doctor spells "CBoorD" regimen.  The patient has IgA kappa multiple myeloma. Any ideas?    ...

Hematology/oncology
Oct 16, 2009

I have never done a report like this before so I have no idea how to even begin formatting this or even what this means.  Please help!  Any explanation would be awesome as well. Dictated:  ASSESSMENT:  1. Day +639 following HLA identical donor allergeneic BMT for AMA in relapse in apparent complete continuous remission.  ...

Oncology Typists
Feb 26, 2010

Our hospital does not accept abbreviations for oncology medications.  So, for R-CHOP we have to type - R = Rituximab C = Cyclophosphamide H = Doxorubicin Hydrochloride (Hydroxydaunomycin) O = Vincristine Sulfate (Oncovin) P = Prednisone Not in a format like that, but I didn't want to type them all out.  We would have to type those five drugs out.  Is this the standard for anyone else? ...

Oncology... Please See Message
Mar 10, 2011

The patient has colon adenocardinoma.  The doc is saying:  Repeat imaging performed on January 14, 2010 revealed s/l integral or interval response within the liver.  TIA!!! ...

TT -- Oncology Work
Jun 29, 2011

Is there no work at TT on the oncology account?  I saw their ad and was thinking of applying, but if they don't have work, why do they advertise for yet more people?  I have a ton of oncology experience, but am afraid to go ahead and apply if they don't have enough work.  Please advise your experience with the oncology account.  Thank you for your help. ...