A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Precyse Transcription - Looking

Posted: Sep 04, 2013

Does anyone here work for the company Precyse?  If so, how has your experience been working with them?  I saw some archived posts that looked pretty favorable, but I know things can change with companies sometimes.  I filled out their job application, sent a resume.  I received an email asking me to test with them this morning.  Is it worthwhile?  

Not in the least. I am surprised you saw anything - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
favorable about them. From what I understand they are the worst. I normally would not post and let you find out on your own (not everyone has a good/bad fit with a certain company), but I had a very good friend who had a LOT of trouble getting paid by them. I would not risk it.

That is ridiculous. - Why do you keep saying it?

[ In Reply To ..]
Precyse is a good company. Read the board. Lots of recent info.

Precyse - Looking

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, I went ahead and tested for them this morning (I feel I did well), and I am waiting to hear back from them. I have been an MT for over 13 years and I have NEVER had a problem getting paid with any company I have worked for and I have worked for several, large and small. Precyse appears to be reputable from what I can tell. I'll look for the more recent posts. The ones I have seen were a few years back. I did read in one post that they don't hire just anybody, so they must have felt I have something to offer to have sent me the test site link. I'm looking for better insurance benefits and pay. I've been around long enough in this industry to know that no company is 100% perfect, but some are better than others.
Well, I worked at M*Modal b4 this and - I can say...
[ In Reply To ..]
I make less per line, which I think happens any time you change companies lately, but I have a higher line count by at least half. Insurance costs me maybe twice as much, but I pay less for prescriptions by a lot ($15 vs $3), and it is Blue Cross. I didn't really get the paid time off situation when I signed on. It's an unusual set-up, and I think now that I understand it better it's the one thing that's not so great.

Good luck! They have been hiring a lot lately & have seen more NJA in the last couple weeks tho.
So if you could do it all over again which one would you chose? - M2 or Precyse?
[ In Reply To ..]
which is better in your opinion?
Precyse - Looking
[ In Reply To ..]
I also worked for MModal (Medquist) in the past and I had a great supervisor but they started running out of work and I left for that reason. That was my main complaint with them. I had been there for over 7 years and rarely ran out of work up until a year ago when I left.
Definitely Precyse! - I only had it so good initially...
[ In Reply To ..]
because of the deal the hospital I was working negotiated with M*M as far as the same line rate, keeping our vacation accrual policy, etc.

At least I don't feel like Precyse is actively trying to tick me off and make me quit!
Precyse - Looking
[ In Reply To ..]
What's the deal with their PTO? You said it was an "unusual set up." I'm trying to find out as much as I can, so if I am offered a job, I can at least make an informed decision yes or no.
You accumulate time off pretty fast... - but pay for that time is banked...
[ In Reply To ..]
at a percentage of your line count and accumulates slowly. I'm not super slow either.

In other words, you can take the time off, but if you have bills to pay (like me) unpaid time off is not an option.
Precyse - Looking
[ In Reply To ..]
I see. Thanks for letting me know about that. I understand they furnish computer equipment? I have my own computer, but was wondering if that indeed was the case.
They do. Tech support is very - competent and in the US too.
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
I tested with them too, waiting for a recruiter to call - I think its a fair assumption they
[ In Reply To ..]
would be a good company. I'm just worried about pay, I won't accept less than 4 for speech recognition
Precyse - Looking
[ In Reply To ..]
The place I work for now pays below 4 CPL for SR and I want/need higher than that. Plus their insurance is astronomically high to get the best plan. I wish now that I had looked elsewhere before accepting their offer, but at the time I was trying to get away from a really horrible company/situation. I've come to the conclusion that there is no perfect company out there, but some have to be better than others. All you can do is try!
For sure. - Pay is not bottom of the barrel...
[ In Reply To ..]
and includes spaces. The platform is Fluency (for me anyway) but the older version (6.0 I think) that isn't as messed up as the later "upgrades," so easier to get lines.
Precyse - Looking
[ In Reply To ..]
I've also tested and placed an application with OptiScipt, but have not heard back from them yet. I did call their recruiting office and was told that they had a "stack" of applications, so I may not hear back, even though I feel I did well on their test.
a question about Precyse - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
What is the ratio of transcription to editing? What is the ratio of horrible dictation to good dictation? What is the learning curve on the platform? Appreciate any answers, thank you :)
Oh, lots of editing (95% plus)... - as for quality of dictators...
[ In Reply To ..]
Mine are all pretty good. You really do have just a few accounts, which helps build speed. I had already worked that platform, so can't speak to learning curve. I think Fluency is pretty easy to learn tho.

Well, gotta go punch in. Good luck to you all!
Good luck to you. - Another plus...
[ In Reply To ..]
QA is very fair - a little on the frequent side - but nobody bothers you constantly with threatening emails (ala M*M), and they pretty much just let you work. My experience anyway.
Precyse - Looking
[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you. That's good to know about QA. As we all know at some companies QA can be extremely nit-picky to say the least.
I'm sure it depends on the shift you want too. - Im looking for second shift
[ In Reply To ..]
so i hope they take that into consideration when looking at the "stack"
OptiScript - Looking
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know about that. I'm looking for second shift too and when I called and talked to the recruiter and she made note of that, but still no word yet. Maybe some of these companies just take their good time contacting people. In the past I've had some to call me back the same day I applied and some don't.
Opti-Script - egs
[ In Reply To ..]
Please, stay away from Opti-Script. it's a nightmare. And this opinion is shared by many who still work for them. They do have pay levels, yes. But they don't want you sending blanks to QA. They want you to "research" -- except on the one double-hospital acct, the dictators were so horrid that you couldn't understand the vital signs or the lab work half the time. No research could solve that. And half the time the QA people couldn't understand them either. They fired 2 gals who'd been there 10 years, because they sent too many blanks to QA.Just heard they fired another one, also. I think they prefer relative newcomers, someone who doesn't have anything to compare them to. The supervisor can't transcribe. they are rarely available on IM. Don't say anything to anybody on IM that in the least way sounds "negative" because they are watching you. they provide the computer so they want watch you. Easy enough platform, but it's difficult to make much more than 10 bucks an hour, because they keep you low if you send reports to QA for blanks. I'd only been there 6 months, but the old timers gave me an earful of what had transpired in the past. I am so glad I'm out of there. If the company I'm going to start with turns out bad, I'm getting a job at Hooters, I swear.
Opti- completely disagree! - Opti MT
[ In Reply To ..]
Obviously not a good match for you, but there are lots of us who have been here a long time and really appreciate their communication and organization. Good luck on finding more money with easier work!
opti- completely disagree! - egs
[ In Reply To ..]
I am NOT looking to find "more money" or "easier work." I am going to be working on another acute care account. I am looking to NOT be penalized for sending blanks to QA. I am looking for a supervisor who can actually listen to something and who can step in and work if need be. Gone are the day of making big bucks in this profession. You don't know the whole story. some do, however, and believe they, that's got em worried.
I get the picture-8 grammar/punctuation errors in your post - CMT
[ In Reply To ..]
No wonder, and with your snarky attitude.
I get the picture - egs
[ In Reply To ..]
Well sue me for not proofreading, I fixed them. I'm tying to hurry here. But you didn't have the same experience then you are lucky. Because when I first came on board, I was warned by others and I didn't listen. I'm glad it's working for you. I'm 63, and I am entitled to any attitude I please, snarky or otherwise.
Opti-Script - mykira
[ In Reply To ..]
I sent my resume to Opti-Script in response to their ad for an acute care class 5 account. I did the online terminology test and did well. I was invited to test further and was sent three voice files, one in speech editing and two standard voice files to be transcribed. I was told the files were dictated by actual physicians for this class 5 account. I downloaded the files to my Express Scribe, stuffed two chocolate chip cookies in my mouth (preparing for the worst) and hit Play. After the first four or five words, I knew I was home free. Heavy accents but not bad at all, I would rate them 4-5/10 ESL. I did all three files, no blanks, had to research one catheter name and wake up my brain about one word in a PE that just wasn't coming to me, finally got it and submitted all the testing. I received an email response within a day or two that said my testing was "excellent" and it was time to set up a phone interview with the recruiter.

It gets a bit juicier now. I had a long conversation with the recruiter, who was "impressed with the critical thinking" that I manifested. There were then lots and lots of questions, but the frustrating thing is that from the beginning, she basically tried to talk me out of the position. She told me that the dictators I received were not the worst of the bunch, just about in the middle, and that this was a very, very, very, very difficult account, trauma center, lots of complicated surgeries, on and on about how difficult it was. I already understood this from the ad; class 5 is class 5, I got that part. I wouldn't have applied and wasted everyone's time if I thought I couldn't handle it. I am confident but not arrogant about my ability and would rather err on the side of humility than brag about how wonderful I am and then get the job and do horribly. I wondered why they didn't test with their worst physicians if that is how they really wanted to determine who could or couldn't handle the account. I was told there were "lots of Indian dictators and also African-Americans and, you know, they talk like African-Americans talk." Really? I bit my lip and didn't say a word. They are very CMT-oriented and AHDI-oriented and I was asked if I was a member of AHDI (no) and then, why not? At that point, I was a little tired of all the over-thinking and the many questions about why I became an MT and how do I keep up with all the new advances in medicine (really?), etc., so instead of saying the most obvious reason why I did't joint AHDI (way too expensive when I don't make enough to even pay the bills), I told them the honest truth. I told them I used to be a member of AAMT for several years and was proud of belonging to a group that had the backs of the MTs. I told them I wouldn't join AHDI because I believe they only support the MTSOs and the people in upper management, and no longer give a you-know-what about the worker bees. I knew it would be a dealbreaker but I said it anyway. I also answered other questions respectfully but I'm sure my answers were taken to be inflammatory in nature. I guess it was just that no-one ever asked those kind of questions before, and instead of telling them what I knew they wanted to hear, I told them what was in my heart and in what is left of my spirit. I could take 10 seminars on how to present myself in a corporate interview and I know it wouldn't do any good.I am a remote MT/FQA and all I need to do is produce quality work, make the TAT and get my lines. You don't need my life story and you don't need to tell me my testing and critical thinking are excellent and then try to talk me out of the job.

At the very end, I was told that the next step was yet another interview with the Operations Manager, and that she would email me to set it up. I knew it wouldn't happen and I didn't want it to happen. I know all this sounds like sour grapes, but it really isn't. I have had several offers and have two on the table right now, one of which I have decided to accept.

The recruiter was pleasant and professional. The pay was better than most but certainly not what I expected for a class 5 account. I'm sure they are all very nice and maybe it would have been a great job. I'm just an old war horse, flower child from the Peace and Love Generation, and I speak my mind and go to the mat for those things in which I believe. I never would have fit into AHDI-Ville and I knew it. If you get as far as the phone interviews and you want to work for the company, just be a Stepford Wife and tell them what they want to hear.

I have never posted before. Oh wait, I did post one time a while back (about Probity) but then chickened out and withdrew it. This is just my experience with Opti-Script FYI. I send only good thoughts and best wishes to all of you in your search for some validation in what has become a thankless profession.
opti-script - egs
[ In Reply To ..]
I sent you an e-mail. Good for you!
Precyse only paying 4 cents a line???? - Ann
[ In Reply To ..]
Seriously? I get .10 with benefits! BCBS. Company provided equipment. I'd go on welfare before taking only 4 cents. What a slap!
Precyse - Looking
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know as I don't work for them, but the 4 CPL is probably for editing of VR. if you are making 10 CPL then you must be doing straight transcription. I don't know of any company that pays 10 CPL for VR editing and few that pay 10 CPL for straight transcription. You are very lucky if you are getting that amount.
Get outta here... - and take your meds.
[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe a double dose.
They don't pay 4 cents a line - blah, blah
[ In Reply To ..]
Where did you get that information? If so, that is news to me. I have been with them about 2 years, and I make more than that for VR, though I won't say how much. However, it is above 5. I only have about 10-15 straight typing, and they pay decent there too. There is NOT ANY MONEY in this field anymore....if you sign on with a company paying 4 cents per line, you may as well go work for minimum wage. It will be 3 cents per line in 2015 then 2. The goal is all to India and EMR. They don't want us anymore, unfortunately. Sad industry.

Yeah a good company that does not pay. Why do you - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
think I keep saying it!! DUH!!!!!!
And you never cite an example or explain. I - have never in 10 years had
[ In Reply To ..]
a problem getting paid. Granted, it may take until the next pay period for something in rare instances, but you will get paid.
Okay recruiter you can stop posting now - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
I should not have to explain people not getting paid. wow!! You are such a
I am such a what? I am not a recruiter. I just - happen to like this company. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not a recruiter either and my paycheck has never - been missed or late. NM
[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Why is it that people that have not experienced - something themselves

[ In Reply To ..]
think they are qualified to express an opinion? People come here for advice, good advice, from someone who has experienced it first hand. That's like saying, I hate milk without ever having tried it. Be quiet unless you have worked with Precyse. I do work for them and they've never once missed a paycheck for me. They are a good company.

Why is it? - Lissybell

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you, I'm in agreement. My experience since being hired on 07/01 has been nothing but favorable. They were flexible with my day off requests for pre-hire vacation plans, never missed or bounced a paycheck and treat me with respect. Yes, I wish I made what I used to, but that being said, I like the company better than my previous employer where I earned a higher wage.

Pay issues - Txmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked for them for almost four months and have had no pay issues and my best friends is a coder for them and has been over a year with no pay issues.

To the OP, I just wanted to let you know that it is - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
the same person (a recruiter) that is posting over and over and over, and answers herself to make it look like a good company. It is not. Believe me, she does this all the time. If you saw anything positive, that is why.

Woops. Meant to say to make it look like a lot of people - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
posting it is a good company.

What? A recruiter posts and anwers herself? Which - one then? Being from Missouri, show me or cite

[ In Reply To ..]
examples that hopefully other people will respond to so I may judge for myself with more than one statement from one person.
As I said before, recruiter you can stop posting now - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
you are sadly pathetic
Why Beat a Dead Horse? - Looking
[ In Reply To ..]
You say there are recruiters out here posting, maybe. But, I looked the board over and I have also seen you "sm" bad-mouthing a lot of other companies as well stating "so and so doesn't pay. So, it makes me highly suspect of you as well. Are you an MT Stars troll or just someone with a lot of time on their hands? I can assure you that I'm not a recruiter, just an MT looking for a better opportunity. I'm done with this post and have read all I care to read, but carry on if you like! I don't know why I even bother with this website anymore anyway, nothing but drama. People such as yourself drag it down continuously. For all I know you may be a competitive "recruiter" for another company. I'm certainly old enough to make up my own mind about where I choose to work. Oh well...
Looking - you do know "sm" means see message, right? - A lot of posters use sm. nm (no message)
[ In Reply To ..]
x
SM is used by various people -- it's not all one poster - Looking (see? I can be you!)
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
I am not a recruiter. I like the company. Take your meds and let it be. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
She/he can't cite because they don't have a clue - They just want to convince you
[ In Reply To ..]
I like Precyse. Been doing this job since 1991 and was happy with my job until Medquist and Nuance. Hated it while I worked for them. Went to Precyse and they made me happy again. Like you, I need more proof than just someone saying they "know" when they don't. Feel free to privately email me.

Precyse - Looking

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, first off "sm", I have never had a problem being paid by a transcription company and I've been doing this for 13 years. I'm not sure that I believe you, because if Precyse was not paying it's employees then most likely there would be a lawsuit of some sort filed. I haven't seen anything of that nature on them on the internet or anywhere else. You are the only person thus far who has been completely negative about Precyse. Also, I would think that job recruiters working for this company or any company would have better things to do than come out here and spend their day making up phony names and messages to "lure" unsuspecting transcriptionists to their company and then trap and ensnare them. Precyse is not the only company out there and we do have other choices. Maybe I'm naive, maybe not, but I am highly doubtful that all of these messages are coming from the same person. Some are positive and some are not so positive, just simply middle of the road. So, I am doubtful that one person is replying to all of these messages.

FINALLY!!! A person with a mind of their own! - Good for YOU!

[ In Reply To ..]
I love it when somebody stands up to the "lurkers" here and pays no attention to their bull crap. GOOD FOR YOU! You go girl or guy!!! LOVE IT!

Good for u - Txmt

[ In Reply To ..]
As I said I've been with them four months with no pay issues. I was with Nuance before. This day and age no company is perfect but I'm thankful to have good benefits and work. The training is paid and extensive. Ups and downs like every company but I know the grass is not always greener! They pay decent and on time and again my bestie is a coder for them and like me no pay issues and ups and downs but overall we are both happy! In between Nuance and them I did contract work with no benefits so to this single gal with medical issues I'm just very thankful for that in itself!

To "sm"...I am not the person you are - referring to as I

[ In Reply To ..]
just started following this thread tonight. But, I just wanted to tell you that *I* like Precyse too. I've never been missed on paychecks, they've never been late, their people are courteous, their platform is easy to make your lines on, and I enjoy my job again....after 5 years of hating to sit down to work. I've been doing this since 1991 and ticked off many of my friends when I used to say how much I loved my job. Then, I hit MedQuist, then Nuance and I HATED it. Until now. I'm with Precyse and lovin every minute of it.

There's no way you know for a fact that the same person is making all of these posts, so stop trying to convince someone else that you KNOW what you THINK you know.

YES. It's worth it. I did and I'm not sorry. - no message

[ In Reply To ..]
No message

Similar Messages:

Anyone Had Any Dealings With Precyse Transcription
Jan 12, 2013

Has anyone had any dealings with Precyse Transcription. I tested for them and passed at 97%. I got a call from someone asking me a few questions and she told me I would be hearing from her to set me up with a interview with my "would be" manager. I heard nothing for a few days. I called the person and let two messages. I have not heard back. Are they for real? Has anyone worked for them? Appreciate any info. ...

Precyse Medical Transcription
Oct 16, 2013

Has anyone had problems with CONTINUOUSLY being out of work at Precyse?  I started there a few months ago and things were good and I thought I would be very happy with them, but for the last several weeks I have had no work on either of my two accounts.  I have been working less than half-time (I'm supposed to be full-time) and don't know how much longer the bills will get paid at this rate. Iif this is just a "dry spell" I might try to stick it out, but if this is the way th ...

Experience With Precyse Transcription?
Oct 24, 2014

Anyone have experience with Precyse transcription? How flexible are their hours, cpl rate, etc.? ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Do You Like Being MT For Precyse?
Oct 23, 2009

Do you like being MT for Precyse? 20 years experience as MT. Ready for positive changes.. Thanks ...

Precyse--sm
Jan 17, 2011

I tried to apply for an MT job with Precyse last night, but was given a message that they aren't "hiring in my area."  Has anybody else run into this?  I figure any area in the US is good since most of us work from home, am I wrong?  I do live in Alaska, but last time I checked we were still part of the country. Just curious.  Thanks.  ...

Precyse NJA
May 03, 2011

Curious... anyone working for Precyse that has lost their account to international and now getting NJA several times a week?  ...

Welcome To Precyse
May 16, 2011

For MT Week last week we got Sonic Rocks which are testicle-shaped shiny black magnets.  HR just sent around a warning that they're very strong magnets and to not keep them anywhere near the computer or anything that stores info magnetically because people are accidentally erasing their hard drives with these stupid things.  Wonder how many new computers that's gonna cost... ...

Does Anyone Know What's Going On At Precyse?
Oct 13, 2011

I work at Precyse and it seems things have been strange lately and I was wondering if any of my fellow slaves know what's happening there.  For example, all of a sudden lots of work for many weeks now (previously was having NJA all the time), so much work that we're way out of TAT with a lot of accounts, yet I see no place where Precyse is advertising jobs for MTs, including their own web site. Also, the sudden firing of a number of QA people and a few lower to middle management p ...

Anything About Precyse?
Jan 21, 2013

Anyone know anything about Precyse? ...

Precyse Cpl, Etc.
Jun 29, 2013

Does anyone know the cpl rate for Precyse?  Do you work on all straight transcription or both straight and VR?  What platform do they use?  I was thinking of taking the test but don't want to waste my time if  the rate is too low.  Is the test difficult?  Would appreciate any info you may have regarding this company.  Thank you. ...

Yes Precyse
Apr 07, 2014

Too many warning signs for me.   ...

Precyse Anyone
Oct 31, 2014

Hi everyone I would like to know if anyone works for or has worked for Precyse and if so, if they are a good company to work for.  I have tried to look through old posts and I cant find any.  thanks for any input you may be able to give me. ...

Anything New On Precyse? Sm
Dec 30, 2014

What is their line rate and platform? Do they pay for spaces? How is insurance? Is there plenty of work? How are the accounts? ...

Precyse Solutions...how Are They
Jan 19, 2010

Just curious as to how they are to work for, their pay, their reputation, etc.  Any info appreciated. ...

ANYONE WORK FOR PRECYSE
May 07, 2010

Has anyone every worked for Precyse Solutions.  If so, can you guys give me some background.  It is a good company, work load good, etc. ...

TTS Versus Precyse
Dec 14, 2010

Can anyone provide the positives/negatives for these companies?  TIA. ...

How Is Precyse To Work For? - Nm
Feb 20, 2011

x ...

Looking For Some MTs Who Work For Precyse
Apr 04, 2011

Looking for some MTs who work for Precyse.  I have not seen any threads about this company.  Would like to know the good, bad and ugly.  Possible hospital transcription being outsourced to them....  Thank you. ...

Precyse Update
Jun 11, 2011

I was just wondering what is happening at Precyse.  I left Precyse last month after they sent my fourth account over to India, and there was no work.  Management kept telling us to be patient and just use PTO, but we had not really had any work for months and had already used up most of the PTO.  They blamed the no work situation on the bad weather during the winter.  I am at a new company now, and they seem to appreciate me, which Precyse did not.  My team leader ...

Precyse Transcritpion
May 22, 2011

Have there been any opinions on Prescyse lately?  Good, bad? ...

Huh...Precyse Looking For New MTs To Use And Abuse!!!
Oct 15, 2011

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  After all the stunts these guyz have pulled over the past who-knows-how-many-months...I just saw a job posting for them on a site I'm not sure if I can name here :/ and I don't wanna get in trouble for breaking any rules.  Seriously...advertising for more help after you fired SEVERAL QAs and with how much work their sending over to India...you're gonna hire MORE MTs?!?!?!?!?!?!  Guess maybe they're looking for some "fresh blood" to dupe ...

Precyse Solutions?
Jan 17, 2012

I would appreciate any information on this company: How much they pay, if pay is on time, are there tons of acount specs, do they leave you alone to do your work or hover over you, platform(s) ease of use, etc.  (I know it is mostly VR.) Thanks! ...

Precyse Or Nuance
Feb 28, 2012

Trying to decide between these two offers.  Any advice or opinions? ...

Precyse - Has Anyone Worked
Mar 12, 2012

Has anyone worked for or considered working for a MT company called Precyse and what is your opinion about this company? Thanks ...

Precyse....good Or Bad?
Apr 02, 2012

Just wondering, nothing new posted. Scheduled to take test. TIA ...

Anything GOOD To Say About Precyse?
May 16, 2012

Anyone with anything GOOD to say about Precyse? Please, everyone can't be unhappy there, can they? Will be be gobbled up by M Modal or Nuance? How big are they? ...

Does Precyse Have A Quota
May 31, 2012

Does Precyse have a quota, must you produce a certain number of lines per day?  I'm looking for part-time work.  If there is a certain expectation, what happens if you fall below it?  I'm thinking I would like to try Precyse but those are my main concerns.   ...

Precyse Productivity
Jun 14, 2012

Any Precyse MTs having trouble meeting the 96% production time expectation?  How are you managing to do it? Work off the clock?  Thanks.  HR is supporting this push.  It was 35 hours on a 40 hour week, then 37.5 now 38.5.  thanks... ...