A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MD IN TOUCH based in Florida - mb

Posted: Jan 21, 2011

Does anyone have any info on MD In Touch based in Florida.  TIA

I think that used to be Iridium... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what Iridium changed their name to. Perhaps, someone else will chime in that knows for sure.

Reply - notme

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't think it is since they still have their website under Iridium's name. I also wouldl ike to hear any information regarding MDinTouch. Thank you.

Confirmation - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It is Iridium. After sending in resume, HR emailed me a link to test which shows Iridium.

Similar Messages:

MD IN TOUCH TESTING
Jan 25, 2011

Has anyone done the testing for MD in Touch yet?  I got an email to test.  I haven't done it yet and was just wondering how it was.  I wonder if it has the written and transcription or just transcription, probably both.  I just dread testing.  I work for Nuance right now but need part time work to supplement too.  Well, if anyone has any info on the testing or how they are to work for, I would appreciate it.    ...

How To Get In Touch With DIT Transcription?
Nov 08, 2011

Does anyone know how to get in touch with DIT Transcription? ...

Losing My Touch
Aug 07, 2012

I hope it is okay.  I just need to vent a little.  I just got a new job with a very reputable company ( I prefer not to say which one) and yesterday was my first day.  I knew I would be on 100% QA.  I found out yesterday that I am only allowed to type 3 reports a day until I am off QA.  I am so upset.  I understand they have to make sure I am typing things accurately and according to format but 3 reports a day ?  Then later this afternoon I heard from the big b ...

Anybody Work For MD In Touch?
Jan 07, 2014

I went to their website, didn't see anywhere to apply, but I emailed and asked if they were hiring. Work there? Do you like it? ...

Needing To Touch Base About Something
Feb 09, 2013

In the past week my team has gotten several e mails. Main topic covers 2 things: Poor quality (a huge number of major errors being reported to sup), and the other Quantity (people are not living up to the required new lph by the new compensation plan.  E mails indicated people will be receiving phone calls about this, and poor quality will be terminated from account.  Nothing said about what happens with the lph lower than compensation plan, but did say phone calls will be made. Regar ...

S/l Okayindrum Application On An I-Touch Phone/sm
Feb 06, 2013

Ocular exam by ophthalmologist... Dictator says "An s/l okayindrum application on an I-Touch phone was used individually on each eye and separately." Any help is greatly appreciated! ...

Anyone Used Trackball Or Touch Pad Keyboards For Editing?
May 17, 2014

I'm so sick of having my right hand have to bounce back and forth from trackball to home keys, and arrow keys back to home keys it is much slower than transcription.  I also lose time having to constantly stop and feel for the home key position.  I did a search for keyboards and found two that have the trackball or touch pad in the middle lower portion of the keyboard so you can do what used to be mouse work with your thumbs and it looks like your fingers don't have to leave ...

Deborah's Touch Or Medtranscription. Any Info On This Company? Sm
Jun 09, 2010

Goes by both company names.  Any help would be appreciated.  They are in Phoenix, Arizona.  Thank you. ...

Soft Touch Keyboard For Excessive Typing
Aug 31, 2011

I need some of your opinions on soft touch keyboard for excessive typing.  Anyone have a favorite? ...

How To Help A Sticky Keyboard? Keys Seem To Be A Hard Touch But
Jun 22, 2014

Seems like for a while now the keys take a harder touch, sometimes they don't connect and I have to hit a key twice. it's a microsoft wireless comfort keyboard, model 1027.  I have taken canned air and blown dust and cat hair out of it,  wondering if using alcohol swabs gently in each key mechanism might help?  Space bar works well, seems to be only specific keys that stick or don't connect well. Backspace is one of the sticky ones.   Any suggestions apprec ...

Microsoft Used To Make A Soft Touch Keyboard But Stopped...
May 20, 2010

really miss that keyboard, I can't remember its name but they quit making it about 5-6 years ago.  Does ayone know of a comparable one?  Where you barely touch the keys and there is no click?    ...

Super Good Keyboard With A Light Touch Response?
Jun 21, 2010

Has anyone any suggestions for a super good keyboard with a light touch response?  I hate the keyboard that came with my work equipment, bought another, but the keys clatter when I type and it's distracting.  Before I get a new one, I'd like to get some suggestions.  Thanks in advance my co-workers!  ...

ZNF In Florida
Apr 12, 2011

Does anyone know if ZNF is hiring and if it is a good company to work for? ...

GCT Of Florida
May 14, 2013

Well, as my nickname implies, here we go again.  GCT of Florida and everyone who works here just loves it here.  They have started the process of treating us, their MT's, like the other companies, not giving us straight answers if we get any answers at all when it comes to why our work has diminished so much.  This past weekend the hospital we transcribe for started doing the big switcheroo over to paperless and they're having the doctors electronically fill out some of ...

The "saforted" Pain And Light Touch Over The Upper Lids
Nov 18, 2009

The "saforted" pain and light touch over the upper lids.????? Can't figure out the pain description ...

NC Based Companies.
Nov 11, 2011

I am looking for North Carolina based MTSOs.  I know about Fast Chart and Archivus. Just curious as to any more. Trying to make decision about whether to stay in this business or change and would like to work for a company based in my own state.  I am so tired of being 3 hours or more behind where I work and having to wait for answers, help etc from the MTSOs that are across the county or out of the country! ...

Where Is Nuance Based? Nm
Dec 01, 2013

Xx ...

U.S. Based Transcription
Jun 05, 2014

I'm really discouraged with the company I currently work for....so much of the work is being sent to India...Are there any good companies left where you can work, make a decent living, and not sit around your whole shift waiting for work to come trickling in?  If you know of any good companies that are currently hiring....please let me know!!   ...

Any MLSs Involved In The So-called "In-Touch Program"?
Oct 14, 2014

Out of reportedly 2000 contacts, there has to be at least one of them here, right? ...

Med-Scribe In Florida
May 19, 2010

I'm looking to change jobs & saw an ad for Med-Scribe in Naples, Florida.  Ads, as you know, can sound really good, but they don't tell the true story.  Would like to know about the good & bad aspect that MTs working for Med-Scribe have had & are having.   I work for another transcription company &, right now, they're not treating their employees too good, & haven't for quite some time.   Thank you. ...

Smart Doc Out Of Florida
Mar 26, 2011

Does anyone have any information on Smart Doc out of Florida?  Whatever information you can give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Medscript Inc, Florida
Nov 08, 2011

Does anyone have any info on medscript inc out of florida?  Cannot seem to find much in the search engine.  Thanks a bunch. ...

Florida Doctors
Mar 27, 2012

anyone got a good website for florida doctors?  One that you don't have to know where they are located, what county, hospital, etc., to find them?  ...

MedScribe, Florida
Oct 17, 2013

Does anyone know if MedScribe, Florida, is still in transcription business? Heard they've lost a large account. ...

Accentus In Florida
Jan 09, 2014

Anyone know how long before they reply after testing is completed? Care to share the hiring/training experience you had?  ...

Transcribing1 Out Of Florida
Sep 03, 2014

Anyone have any recent info on this company, could not find anything as far as reviews in the archives or anything on line about this company.   Looking for good, bad, etc. TIA ...

C And C Transcription In Florida
Sep 08, 2014

I was going to test with them, but first you are directed to download an .exe file which they say is a self-extracting zip file to install an audio driver. If I double left click on it, it pops up a box asking me to log in to a secure FTP site with a user name and password. If I right click and "save target as", it just says that it cannot download the file. Does anybody know if this means they aren't accepting new applicants, or is there some other reason I don't know about? ...

Medscribe Florida
Oct 26, 2014

Does anyone know if Medscribe in Florida uses an external recruiter, someone who recruits for more than one company? ...

Med-Scribe Florida
Dec 30, 2014

Any recent information about Med-Scribe in Florida?  Interested in any information good or bad, line rate, good or bad training, etc.  TIA. ...

"Touch Base" Phonecall From My Supervisor
Feb 19, 2014

What kind of fresh hell am I in for?  Anybody know?  TIA ...