A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Line requirements for Webmedx - sickntired

Posted: Aug 12, 2010

What are the line requirements for this company?  Opinions on the company?  I am currently working for "#1" that likes to "#2" all over their employees. 

5000 lines per week FT; 2500 week PT. sm - Your Mileage May Vary

[ In Reply To ..]
Most on "this" board will say they don't like the company but that's the nature of this board. I personally like them better than the other MTSOs I've worked for. If you can do all worktypes and are not afraid of ESL, it can be a good fit. I have a good supervisor but I've seen mixed comments on the company based on that too. Good luck to you.

Webmedx - The Shoe Fits

[ In Reply To ..]
I have found Webmedx to be the best MTSO I have worked for as well and can understand why they received the Employer of the Year award. I also have a good supervisor and decent accounts. I like their benefits package too.

When you know the # of nominees, you'll know it's easy to win EOTY. nm - K

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
A couple of notes. Haven't checked to see if 3 - Poppy
[ In Reply To ..]
is a correct number (I don't do pigs in pokes), but I do know that at least 2 of them are major employers in this industry.

Second, and important: Companies are splitting 2 directions on skills: One wants to go to lower skilled/lower paid workers, the other feels it's important to develop this work through increasing skills so it continues to be needed. One guess which direction the companies working with AHDI are choosing (regardless of your opinion of that organization).
Na-na-na-na -na guess how many people... - Babysitter
[ In Reply To ..]
Could you sound like a bigger baby? "Guess what - only 3 companies in the race" Guess what, I called them to see how many, Guess what, not all 1000 MTs love Webmedx...." Put your pacifier back in and go to sleep.
Actually every year only 3 are FINALISTS for empl of the year; sm - Are you in Kindergarten?
[ In Reply To ..]
there are many more nominated by employees but AHDI narrows down the field to 3. This is every year and not influenced by surveys, etc.
Nobody ever said it was influenced by surveys. nm - K
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
No wonder you can't make a living - you must be here every 15 minutes posting. nm - Not the OP
[ In Reply To ..]
man.
Huh? I never said I couldn't make a living. nm - K
[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Line Requirements
Sep 25, 2014

Hi, Does anyone know of any companies who still have 150 or 200 lph minimum requirements with employee status..besides Nuance.  Also, does anyone know of any companies who offer 12 hour windows with employee status..again, besides Nuance.  Thanks!  ...

Minimum Line Requirements
Jan 20, 2010

Have any MTSOs set a minimum number of lines per hour for VR Editing (per hour, day, week, or pay period)?  I have seen posts where Medical Transcriptionists/VR Editors have lamented about losing benefits because they are not able to meet straight typing minimums (the average seems to be around 150 lines per hour, 1200 lines per day, or 6000 lines per week), but I have never seen anyone talk about not being able to meet MINIMUM VR Editing requirements.  Since it seems as though most la ...

Zylomed PT/FT Line Requirements? Sm
Mar 30, 2010

I'm thinking about applying but can't find anything on their website which says what their minimum line requirements are for full-time...if anyone could tell me it might save me a lot of time...thanks much! ...

Webmedex Line Requirements?
Jun 15, 2011

I heard they had increased the minimums required, could you tell me what they are now?  Do they do PT of less than 20 hours?     ...

What Are The Line Requirements At M-Modal For VR?
Mar 19, 2012

Seems as long as you make more than minimum wage you are fine. But I was curious if they had an actual "line requirement" for VR. ...

Line Count Requirements
May 31, 2012

Is there anyone willing to share what their daily line counts are? Thanks for your help with this. ...

VR Line Count Requirements And Pay
Jun 05, 2012

Would anyone mind sharing what they earn per line for VR editing? I would also appreciate knowing who you work for. This will help in determining new wages where I work. ...

Minimum Line Requirements 150 LPH?
Nov 22, 2013

For the sake of clarification, is the minimum line requirements really 150 LPH for all MTs on all accounts?  I watched the recorded presentation this morning and am not really liking what I see.   What happens if you don't make the 150 LPH???  Probation???  Firing??  Insurance was EXPENSIVE.  Also, looking at the posts, does the "clock" we use track our keystrokes to see when we are working or how does that work??? ...

Saince Line Requirements And QA
Jun 18, 2014

Anyone know how many lph or minutes you are required to do? Also how is their QA? ...

What Are The Line Count Requirements At TransTech?
Jan 18, 2010

Am curious about the line count requirements at TransTech for both standard and VR before I send my resume. Don't want to waste my time or theirs if I feel the requirements are too high. ...

Now Different Line Requirements For SR Reports Vs Transcription
May 27, 2010

Spheris minimum line count was 127.5 lines per hour, and after taken over by Medquist, they had a meeting. They said this was nothing to do with Medquist's higher line requirement, but they said if we do only SR work, then we have to do 192 lines per hour. Straight transcription is still 127.5 lines an hour. They do pay less for SR lines than transcription, but still as long as we got our line counts in during our shift, they were happy. How do we keep straight our line count for SR and TR ...

I Wonder If They Would Consider Lowering MT Line Count Requirements Now
Apr 17, 2015

I mean, we bottom of the barrel scum certainly can't be held to the same standards as these lofty experts, right?  ...

What Are The Number Of Hour/line Requirements For FT Benefits? NM
Sep 09, 2010

X ...

Part-time Line Requirements And Pay Scale
Apr 22, 2012

Could someone tell me what the line requirements are for part time at M Modal?  Or is it just hour requirements, etc.?  Also, what is the pay scale there?  Just weighing my options. ...

What Are Amphion Line Count Requirements For Full Time?
Sep 25, 2010

nm. ...

Webmedx Line Counts
Aug 23, 2011

Can someone please explain to me how I am working the same accounts, the same hours, the same docs, and now coming in approximately 1000 lines short a DAY?  I feel it in my heart I am being ripped off.  Does anyone know of any software/sites etc to check this?  I am financially drowning....Thanks ...

Line Counts Webmedx
Oct 03, 2011

The line counts don't seem right for the past few days.  Cannot figure it out.  ...

Webmedx Line Counter
Oct 10, 2011

This might need to be on the tech board, but I have a question on the WBX line counts, I just started here.  I am assuming that the number up on the right hand upper corner in black that changes is your line count?  When I do a VR job, I get a negative line count? What the heck is that?  Maybe I am understanding wrong and hoped someone could help me out.  I have typed several jobs and done maybe 5 VR jobs this shift and I have a line count of 43??? WWWAAAHHHH. Also, does eve ...

Webmedx SR Line Counts Discrepancy
Oct 14, 2010

I apologize to sound like an Webmedx complainer. Not my intent, but I am extremely concerned regarding the SR jobs I'm transcribing and receiving correct compensation. The way I understand it, an SR/VR draft report already has a tallied line count when it goes to an MT and if during the course of your edit, you delete lines, the line count always reflects this by being less, it does not stay at the original SR drafted line count. Makes sense, and I have no issues with th ...

Webmedx Line Count Issues
Aug 15, 2011

have been here for 16 years and for past year have seen my lines drop. past months I have dropped to less than 100 an hour but I do not feel slower. thought I was going crazy. have a call from my stm. tthink they are going to let me go. am 60 years old what the hell am I supposed to do? ...

Required Line Count Webmedx/Nuance
Jan 29, 2012

Would anyone be willing to tell me how may lines they require per week/payperiod?  TIA.   ...

WEBMEDX Line Counting Could Affect ALL MTSOs,a Must Read
Aug 19, 2010

http://www.executivehm.com/article/Transcription-in-the-21st-century/ This article (above link)  has quotes from present COO of Wedmedx who is President of MTIA and used to be former Spheris boss.  This article explains how the MTSOs want our lines counted.  It explains how they want to take away all keystrokes that cannot be seen by the naked eye.  Won't this effectively save the hospitals and MTSOs from paying MTs for up to 1/3 of the keystrokes w ...

Hard To Meet 6500 Lpw Line Count At Webmedx Now. What Gives?
Aug 10, 2011

Ever since we been taken over by Nuance, and I've had to type my main account on the native platform, I can't seem to pick up line counts no matter how fast or how hard I try. It's very frustrating.  They raised the line count to 6500 lines per week from when I first started 2 years ago of 5000.  I used to be able to type a lot more.  Been an MT for more than 10 years now.  I feel something weird going on. ...

Any Idea What Family Insurance Costs For Webmedx?, Also Line Rates, Etc.
Jan 20, 2010

Just looking for a range here if you don't mind.   Also, are they strict with their schedules? ...

What Are MQ LPH Requirements For FT
Jan 19, 2010

NM ...

LPH Requirements
Jun 27, 2010

What is the minimum line count requirement at MedQuist?  Do you have different line count requirements for SR versus regular transcription?  thank you ...

Job Requirements
May 31, 2011

When a company states that their requirements are 1,000 lines/  24 hour turnaround and or 5,000/ 7days, what does that mean?  Forgive my ignorance but as you can see I'm new at this.  ...

Requirements For PAs
Oct 27, 2013

I posted this information below in response to someone else but wanted to bring it to the top because I, too, wonder why many PAs are so notoriously inaccurate when dictating.  Hope nobody's offended by a double post. I was reviewing PA coursework at a leading university and quote the following: (My comments are in parentheses) "A course in medical terminology is recommended (not REQUIRED?) for applicants who are not health professionals or for any appl ...

What Are Some LPH Requirements Out There??
Mar 04, 2014

I was wondering what some of these other companies require for line counts per hour.  We are required to do 520 on eScription -- I never make it.  Lots of ESL, 99% editing.  ...

Physical Requirements?
Jul 01, 2010

I've been thinking about going into coding, but what is it like physically? The immobility of transcription drives me crazy sometimes, as well as the eye strain of editing, so I am wondering if the actual physical work of coding includes the same stress. Or maybe I will just get a job on my feet, stocking in a warehouse? ...