A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

saince line requirements and QA - nn

Posted: Jun 18, 2014

Anyone know how many lph or minutes you are required to do? Also how is their QA?

saince info - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
1000 per day for straight, 1800 per day for speech, 1500 per day for mixed, QA is super, SR not so much

Saince pay scale - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Can someone give me some information re how much per line they are paying? And does it include spaces? What platform are they using?
Thanks for any help!

saince pay - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Found out the pay is 6 cents per line, no spaces and it's mostly VR editing.

Similar Messages:

Saince ANYONE Making Their Line Count?
Dec 01, 2014

Is ANYONE making their line count?  Is anyone making OVER their line count? ...

Line Requirements
Sep 25, 2014

Hi, Does anyone know of any companies who still have 150 or 200 lph minimum requirements with employee status..besides Nuance.  Also, does anyone know of any companies who offer 12 hour windows with employee status..again, besides Nuance.  Thanks!  ...

Minimum Line Requirements
Jan 20, 2010

Have any MTSOs set a minimum number of lines per hour for VR Editing (per hour, day, week, or pay period)?  I have seen posts where Medical Transcriptionists/VR Editors have lamented about losing benefits because they are not able to meet straight typing minimums (the average seems to be around 150 lines per hour, 1200 lines per day, or 6000 lines per week), but I have never seen anyone talk about not being able to meet MINIMUM VR Editing requirements.  Since it seems as though most la ...

Zylomed PT/FT Line Requirements? Sm
Mar 30, 2010

I'm thinking about applying but can't find anything on their website which says what their minimum line requirements are for full-time...if anyone could tell me it might save me a lot of time...thanks much! ...

Line Requirements For Webmedx
Aug 12, 2010

What are the line requirements for this company?  Opinions on the company?  I am currently working for "#1" that likes to "#2" all over their employees.  ...

Webmedex Line Requirements?
Jun 15, 2011

I heard they had increased the minimums required, could you tell me what they are now?  Do they do PT of less than 20 hours?     ...

What Are The Line Requirements At M-Modal For VR?
Mar 19, 2012

Seems as long as you make more than minimum wage you are fine. But I was curious if they had an actual "line requirement" for VR. ...

Line Count Requirements
May 31, 2012

Is there anyone willing to share what their daily line counts are? Thanks for your help with this. ...

VR Line Count Requirements And Pay
Jun 05, 2012

Would anyone mind sharing what they earn per line for VR editing? I would also appreciate knowing who you work for. This will help in determining new wages where I work. ...

Minimum Line Requirements 150 LPH?
Nov 22, 2013

For the sake of clarification, is the minimum line requirements really 150 LPH for all MTs on all accounts?  I watched the recorded presentation this morning and am not really liking what I see.   What happens if you don't make the 150 LPH???  Probation???  Firing??  Insurance was EXPENSIVE.  Also, looking at the posts, does the "clock" we use track our keystrokes to see when we are working or how does that work??? ...

What Are The Line Count Requirements At TransTech?
Jan 18, 2010

Am curious about the line count requirements at TransTech for both standard and VR before I send my resume. Don't want to waste my time or theirs if I feel the requirements are too high. ...

Now Different Line Requirements For SR Reports Vs Transcription
May 27, 2010

Spheris minimum line count was 127.5 lines per hour, and after taken over by Medquist, they had a meeting. They said this was nothing to do with Medquist's higher line requirement, but they said if we do only SR work, then we have to do 192 lines per hour. Straight transcription is still 127.5 lines an hour. They do pay less for SR lines than transcription, but still as long as we got our line counts in during our shift, they were happy. How do we keep straight our line count for SR and TR ...

I Wonder If They Would Consider Lowering MT Line Count Requirements Now
Apr 17, 2015

I mean, we bottom of the barrel scum certainly can't be held to the same standards as these lofty experts, right?  ...

What Are The Number Of Hour/line Requirements For FT Benefits? NM
Sep 09, 2010

X ...

Part-time Line Requirements And Pay Scale
Apr 22, 2012

Could someone tell me what the line requirements are for part time at M Modal?  Or is it just hour requirements, etc.?  Also, what is the pay scale there?  Just weighing my options. ...

What Are Amphion Line Count Requirements For Full Time?
Sep 25, 2010

nm. ...

TTS-MT Or Saince????
Jun 11, 2014

I have job offers for both.  Saince is Behavioral Health and TTS is Acute Care.  I have read all infromation from both companies pros and cons. The hours are about the same.  The one thing that worries me about one company is if your QA audit is not where it should be, MT is penalized to only working 30 minutes a day until audit score is brought up.  I would  be working PT for both.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.   ...

PROOF SAINCE DOES NOT PAY!!!
Apr 05, 2010

I got this email this morning - yes, he's threatening to sue me over my paycheck - Remember, he owes me $415: I have your email (received Friday 4/2/2010 at 3.30 PM) wherein you have agreed to the settlement offered by us. We are prepared to send your check for $171.00, as you have agreed to below, by Express Mail today so that you may receive it tomorrow.  Finally, today I have received some emails from you that were sent to the Nevada Labor Commission among a host of other people.& ...

Any Info On Saince?
Nov 27, 2012

Any info on Saince?? ...

Saince - Would Appreciate Any Info
Sep 12, 2013

Would appreciate any info on this company anybody may have.  Not much info when doing a Job Search came up.  Thanks! ...

Any New Info On Saince?
Sep 24, 2013

x ...

Saince And My Experience.
Nov 12, 2013

Just wondering how many other people started with Saince and then left.  I started a month ago.  The first thing I had an issue with was the fact that I would be called several times by the recruiter and absolutely could not get off the phone with this woman.  She would literally keep me on the phone talking for an hour about her personal stuff and she did not seem very professional.  The training consists of about an hour webinar.  They have you do about  3 reports ...

Saince New Accounts Anyone?
Mar 13, 2014

I have an opportunity to take a position with Saince working on one of their new behavioral health accounts.  Has anyone had any experience with this, good, bad or indifferent? I understand they've taken on a large number of facilities and will continue to throughout the year.  Just wondering if it's worth taking the chance or if I'm wasting my time considering. Thanks in advance! ...

Saince Transcription
May 15, 2014

I've been invited to test with Saince Transcription. Can anybody give me any information on this company, good, bad, or indifferent? ...

Can Anyone Tell Me What Platform Saince Uses?
May 25, 2014

I was interested in their psych account.  I have read the archives, but where I am now is bad enough I am thinking of giving them a try.  Thanks. ...

Just Took The Saince Test
Jun 19, 2014

Just took the Saince test.  Has anybody else taken this test and what did you think of it?  ...

Anybody Know Of Precyse And Saince?
Sep 10, 2014

Just wondering if they're good or bad and how they compare to other companies such as MModal. ...

Saince And Amphion
Sep 10, 2014

Hello! Can anyone please provide any recent information for Saince and/or Amphion?  I have searched but not finding a lot other than VBC and information on what people have gone through with their testing processes for the past year.  How are they to work for?  What is the CPL?  Is insurance high?  Thank you in advance. ...

Saince Feedback Please
Oct 20, 2014

Last week I talked to their recruiter and would like to hear from current/recent employees regarding how good the speech recognition program is and how much work do you really do that is straight transcription.  Their line rate seemed low for straight transcribing but fair for editing.  The recruiter wouldn't answer my direct question on how much of the work is editing.  I'm not interested in straight typing for their line rate but if most of the work is editing with a d ...

Saince Anyone Working
Nov 24, 2014

Anyone who is currently working for Saince or in the past has worked there I would like some information on how the company is to work for - pay, QA, flexibility, etc.  From what I am hearing, pay is not good.  Please let me know the good, bad and ugly.  Thanks.  ...