A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does Acusis pay for spaces, or only by VBC? - Popcorn (n/msg)

Posted: Nov 21, 2009

X

Yes, as a current employee, they do - Outofmymindyo

[ In Reply To ..]
If you have any other questions let me know and I'll try to answer them for you!

Thanks! (That was my only question so far.) - Popcorn

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

10 Cpl With No Spaces, Is That A Good Wage Or No? I Have Always Been Paid With Spaces, Thx, Nm
Jun 03, 2011

nm ...

Does Anyone Know What 0.08 Line Without Spaces Equals Out To With Spaces?
Nov 25, 2010

Does anyone know what 0.08 line without spaces equals out to with spaces? ...

Without Spaces
May 31, 2010

How are you supposed to be able to count characters without spaces? This just seems odd to me.  Guess you learn something new every day. ...

Pay For Spaces
Sep 15, 2010

Does anyone know if Diskriter, Amphion, Etransplus pay for spaces?  Need help asap so I can accept or reject offer.  Thanks in advance. ...

Pay Without Spaces Is...?
Jan 10, 2011

If a position offers pay without spaces, would that pretty much cut pay in half when compared to pay with spaces? ...

Just Saw A New Ad ... .07 Cpl, Without Spaces, IC, No Benefits And Want (sm)
Jan 16, 2010

Five years experience and especially experience in basic 4.  Surely you jest! ...

5 Cpl/43 Vbc Only = About 6 Cpl/65 Char W/spaces...sm
Apr 16, 2010

and the explanation is that they are trying to compete with other companies who pay their MTs 2 cpl.  Has anyone seen any companies who pay 2 cpl?  sad, sad, sad... ...

K&R Consulting Don't Pay For Spaces?
May 02, 2010

Does anyone know anything about K&R, other than they don't pay for spaces?  Do they pay more per line to compensate?  I was thinking about picking up some extra work and have done VA work in the past, so was just wondering.  Thanks. MJ ...

Who Uses Two Spaces After Punctuation Other Than Me?
Sep 07, 2010

I was reading and found it is okay to use one space after punctuation.  This is going to be a hard habit to break.  I am old school and was taught to use two spaces after punctuation in typing class.   Thanks for any comments.   Mel ...

Does It Matter If There Are 2 Spaces After A
Sep 08, 2010

this one of those fabulous things that is taken care of on the back-end?  That would save me a few strokes.  ...

Does Anyone Know What 8 Cpl W/O Spaces Is Comparable To?
Nov 12, 2010

TIA :-) ...

VBC Pay Versus With Spaces Pay
Jun 15, 2011

What would 4.4 cents editing VBC average out to if compared to transcribing with spaces? ...

NOT GETTING PAID FOR SPACES
Jan 22, 2011

Ithinkitisnotfairtonotpayforthespacebarkey!! ...

Escription Pay For Spaces
Mar 21, 2011

I was wondering if there is someone who could answer a question about Escription.  I am currently an Escription editor and do not get paid spaces.  Does anyone know if this is true with all Escription accounts, or if it is a company-specific thing?  TIA! ...

Does SoftScript Pay For Spaces? Nm
Jul 15, 2011

x ...

How Can You Tell If You Are Not Being Paid For Spaces?
Jul 20, 2011

but now I can't find it.  Thanks.  ...

Keystrokes - Does KS Pay For Spaces, Etc?
Jan 26, 2012

Does KS pay for spaces, etc?  Any info is appreciated good, bad or ugly.  TIA! ...

Does Synernet Pay For Spaces?
Jun 05, 2012

Just curious, I'm trying to decide between a few companies and I totally forgot to ask the interviewer.  I think the whole VBC thing is criminal.  It's bad enough not being paid for all of the research, demographics and CCs we do, but to not pay for characters that we actually type just because they don't print out in black and white is OUTRAGEOUS!!!  ...

Free Spaces
Jan 26, 2013

Hi from Australia on Australia Day.  Only new at this MT at home business.  Struggling to get my line count up.  In all honesty it would take a few months to add in enough shortcuts to make it worthwhile.  I have been racking my brain over how to get those two spaces at the end of a sentence for free.  Finally it has come to me.  We all need to do an autotext incorporaing the last letter of a sentence and the first letter of the following sentence ie  I saw Liz ...

Not Paying For Spaces
Feb 04, 2013

I've seen it posted in various threads that companies are not paying for typing spaces. I can't get my head around that. What's their rationale? It's a keystroke, just like any letter or number. ...

Visible Spaces
Mar 20, 2013

Okay, when did Nuance announce they were not paying for visible spaces in a report? I'm a former Transcend employee and heard this news today. Is this documented somewhere? If so, someone please tell me where. I'm dumbfounded. How low can this company get? ...

Why Do Some Companies Not Pay For Spaces?
Jul 30, 2013

I am very curious as to why companies do not pay for all keystrokes. I just left a job that I felt like they were stealing from me. The spaces really add up. Honestly I felt like I was being robbed. I wasn't told in the beginning that was their practice. ...

Does Synernet Pay For Spaces
Aug 10, 2013

Wondering if Synernet pays for spaces?  That's one thing I forgot to ask recruiter.   ...

Does Transtech Pay For Spaces
May 16, 2014

Does Transtech pay for spaces? ...

Does Nuance Pay For Spaces?
Nov 10, 2014

Does Nuance pay for spaces?  TIA ...

Spaces/footers
Dec 15, 2014

I see in TTS ad they pay for headers, footers and spaces.  Sounds like lines are easier to come by with this company.  ...

Spaces After A Period And Pay
Feb 27, 2015

Is there a difference in pay when there is 1 space after a period as opposed to 2. If you are paid for spaces I am thinking this could make a difference. ...

Stages And Spaces
Mar 10, 2015

Hey everyone, Just curious about this... I just got a report back from my QA at work, and she dinged me for writing "End stage renal disease" instead of "Endstage renal disease."  Now, someone correct me if I am wrong, but those are 2 separate words and should not be together like that, I dont think.  I wouldn't write Stage6 or Stage4 together, so why the difference with end stage?  We are supposed to used the 3rd edition BOS, but I can't find a reference for this. &nbs ...

Does Breitner Pay For Spaces?
Apr 23, 2015

Just hired and this was never mentioned. Anyone known? Thanks. ...

Acusis - Don't Know Anything About Them
Oct 12, 2009

tyvm ...