A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is HDS2Coder finished yet? - CT

Posted: Jul 14, 2014

xx

HA! That makes me laugh. There's no end in - sight. Sigh

[ In Reply To ..]
We are in limbo land, and there's no way to know when it's going to end.

I feel bad for you guys... really. That stinks! - CT

[ In Reply To ..]

we were supposed to start back today but problems with - the litmos application prevented that

[ In Reply To ..]
horrible, horrible.

You couldn't miss a day either, could you? - CT

[ In Reply To ..]
Without fearing you would be dropped from the program, or am I remembering the email incorrectly? How does that work when they're dragging this out for so long or are you entirely stuck?

Similar Messages:

Hey East MT, HDS2Coder Start Back Up Yet?
May 30, 2014

n/m ...

Just Finished The 6.1 Training, What-the?
Sep 07, 2010

Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't help think that the training person on those videos is trying to sell used cars.  The tone of her voice sounds so fake - and some of those incredible words she used, like "streamlining" or describing this exceptionally wonderful program (not her words, but something like it).  It was my impression that she got the job to train us 3000 MTs because of her salesman-like attitude, not teaching expertise.  She fumbled around, not very profes ...

Recently Finished
Apr 29, 2011

I just recently finished my MT course through At-Home Professions and Im just waiting to hear back on my final. I feel that I have done well as far as the terminology and looking things up but Im still not comfortable with my punctuation. Does anyone have any advice? ...

Just Finished MT Training
Aug 30, 2011

I am an LPN who is currently taking classes to become an RN. I just finished my final in my MT course that  I took online through US Career Institute. I stumbled upon this site when researching for an at home job for MT's. I was going to take the certificaton through AHDI thinking that would help give me a boost but I saw a post saying it was not really a big deal if you take it. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on what is the best company to work from home for. ...

Finished Testing
Sep 12, 2011

So, I finished testing for medquist recently, and was wondering if anybody could tell me generally how long it takes for somebody to get back to you? ...

How Hard Is It To Get A Job Once You've Finished A Course?
May 24, 2012

Hello.  I would like to switch from transcribing to coding.  I'm considering CareerStep.  Would it be very difficult for me to find a job where I work from home, or just finding a job at all?  Thank you. ...

I Just Can't Believe That I Just Finished An 8-1/2 Hour
Mar 29, 2013

$66.03.  I worked my BUTT off tonight for $8.25 an hour.  Back in the day, those 1400 lines would have grossed at LEAST $116 for the day, AND, I wouldn't have worked 1/4 as hard then as I did tonight for that measly 66 bucks.  Doctors and lawyers are paid for the education over and over and over again.  WHY is it so different for MTs?  Twenty-two years of this and I can't believe I'm reduced to this.  Wow...... ...

I'm Just Finished The Last Job I'm Ever Doing For Nuance
Jan 21, 2014

I just don't know what I would've done the last year without your moral support.  Good luck to all of you who are staying.  ...

Newbie Who Just Finished School
Nov 06, 2009

I just finished MT school/training and am beginning to look for jobs. I live in a small town so I'm sure I'll do work from home.  However, I am as nervous as heck because I don't know if I can manage 98% on most tests.  I haven't yet taken an employment test, but by the time I finished school I was hovering around 96-97 and just couldn't seem to get any better.  Do I even have a chance here?  ...

Finished My First Week At My New Job And I Love It!
Nov 08, 2009

Well, I started my new job as an office assistant and I love it.  It was nice to know that when I got home, I was done for the day.  I did not have to work into the night and worry about making my lines.  On Friday, we had absolutely no patients scheduled and no doctors were in the clinic and I still got paid.  If I had been doing transcription, I would have been without pay for the entire weekend and would have had to compete with everyone else on my account on Monday to try ...

Just Finished The Inscribe Test...
Jul 06, 2011

Wow! I just completed the Inscribe test.  It took me a solid 6 hours today, plus an extra hour or two the other night.  I feel like I started out doing very well, but towards the end I was leaving a lot of blanks. I just hope I did well enough, and they will give me a chance.  Anyone else test recently?  Thoughts? ...

Just Finished Testing With Softscript
Mar 16, 2012

I just finished testing with Softscript.  Whew that was kind of hard -- much different than what the other companies have you do.  You really had to know your medical terminology and about disease processes and what medicines are used for what.  Now I just have to wait to hear results and if I have a job or not.  This is so agonizing at times!!!!   ...

Just Finished Testing With Entrada, That Was
Apr 19, 2012

a very interesting experience. Don't have final score yet, but don't expect to hear from them.   Anyone else ever tested wtih them? ...

Just Finished My First Week Of Residency
Jul 01, 2012

After working for the Q/M-Modal for 15 years, and transcribing for 30 years total, I transcribed my last report on Friday, 06/22/2012 and started residency.  I got paid $863 this week for less than 40 hours of work, and I didn't listen to a single report.  I almost felt guilty.  I get 15 days off this year paid vacation, which will go up to 18 hours next year.  Sure, it was a lot of work to get here, but it was much easier on me than the other students bec ...

Just Finished An Hour Of Mentoring
Aug 13, 2012

Just finished an hour of being mentored.  It was great.  Mentor was very informative and helpful and also very nice.  Can't wait until our next session and can't wait for 7.1!! ...

Fluency Only Seems To Crash When I've Just Finished A Really
Nov 03, 2014

x ...

Can You Take The RHIT Or CCS Having Just Finished Coding School?
Apr 01, 2010

I am thinking about taking a billing/coding class, but noticed that getting a job after that involved having the RHIT or CCS.  I am wonding if this will be a catch 22 and don't want to spend time in school for coding if I cannot pass these 2 tests when I am done, as it looks like I will not be able to get hired without these certificates.  Sorry about the confusion on this.  Thanks for your time and info. ...

READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT. I Just Finished A
Jul 01, 2011

79.79 minute job by an intern who gave a day-by-day account of a 3-week hospital stay.  She repeated the same things over and over and over.  I HATE THOSE KINDS OF JOBS!!!!!!!!! ...

Aftter The Report I Just Finished I Am Convinced
Oct 15, 2012

that I am editing for the Indians...There were too many "things" added that werent even said, like doc clearly said social history noncontributroy..It was listed as family history..Then a bit further on down the report social history was dictated with something in it..Words added here and there, headings that werent quite right...Something is just not right.. ...

Saw My First Point-and-click EMR Finished Product.
Jan 06, 2013

I had to request a medical report for myself and oh dear lord what a mess that point-and-click stuff is. They check all items in a ROS and the thing throws it all together in giant run-on sentences, separating everything by a comma, and leaving weird spaces everywhere. There's no consistency anywhere in how it makes things look, i.e. in a numbered list that has 1., 2., etc., putting one space after the period after the number and the next one putting 2 spaces, then back to 1 space, then may ...

Has Anyone Very Successfully Finished Their Coding Courses Only To.....
Dec 02, 2013

Feel that it's not really what you want to do?  I finished my coding course at Andrews and truly don't feel that's what I want to do.  I feel disappointment in myself because I invested that much time in school and did very well, but I feel it's not really the job for me.  I was just wondering if anyone else has gone through this or anything similiar? Did you just stick with it until you found a job and did your feelings change?   I kept try ...

CCS Exam - I Have Finished Schooling For The ICD9
Mar 18, 2014

I have finished schooling for the ICD9, and am getting ready to start an adjunct ICD10 class.  The AHIMA is changing the test to ICD10 at the end of April.  I wonder if there will be any ICD9 on there at all.  Also, for the coders out there that have trained with the ICD10, do you find it will be a better system than ICD9?  I am excited to learn it.    Thank you, PJ ...

Swew!!! Just Finished Testing For Keystrokes
Apr 02, 2014

I hope to hear from them, but if not I will just keep on in my search.  Hertz rent a car sent me an email to call and set up an interview with them for a Domestic Agent, working from home starting at 10 dollars an hour and double pay on holidays.   I am calling first thing in the morning.  I am determined to change jobs from the company I am at this year and I will let nothing get in the way... ...

Finished Testing For A Place Patient First
May 04, 2014

How long does it usually take to hear back?   ...

Are The Audits Finished For The Pay Period Ending On 3/13?
Mar 16, 2015

TY. ...

Brain Fog- Trying To Review Reports Finished In
Apr 18, 2015

I like to look over the reports, can glean some information that I might need and forgot how to access. Can see, AltQ brings them up and forgot how to look and listen along. Thanks. ...

Patient First Transcription - Finished The Application Process
Aug 29, 2013

Does anyone know how long it might take to hear back from Patient First regarding my application and typing test? I tested last week, haven't heard back and there is no way to follow up with anyone directly. When I log on to the career site, it just says that I have nothing further to do as I have already finished the application process. ...