A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How do we find out where to send our resume - sm

Posted: Feb 29, 2012

or who J is?  No info given.

You can - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
If you have a company name, you can Google for their website or contact info, then e-mail or phone the company and ask them for the recruiter's specific e-mail address.

Yet another no-brainer question posed by an MT. I'm not stunned anymore, though.

In the OP's defense. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
She was referring to a job posting earlier on MTStars WITHOUT a company name, website, e-mail, phone number, etc., JUST the initial J. Of course, it was deleted I am assuming because this info was not provided. So, IMO, not a "no-brainer question posed by an MT."

That is correct. That poster must be miserable to be - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
so rude for no reason!
I agree. - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
IMO, it is SO much easier to be nice! :)
I think this is the poster who responded common - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
sense, it is uncommon on the gab board. Who knows?

You poor thing - Nik

[ In Reply To ..]
You must receive very little compassion and respect in life.

Gee thanks.....NOT!! Yet another RUDE response from - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
a very RUDE MT!! I am not surprised at this either.

There was nothing rude about it. - Suzie

[ In Reply To ..]
MTs should have at least a modicum of research skills; that shouldn't be too much to expect -- although, given now dumbed down today's MTs, are evidently it IS.

There was nothing rude in that matter-of-fact post. That's what comes off as "rude" by the defensive on this board: FACTS.
You are the only one who thinks so - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
rude people stick together obviously
I love when someone criticizes another yet - has errors in their own post. sm
[ In Reply To ..]
That's always so entertaining. FYI, if you read above, there was absolutely NO identifying information in the post whatsoever before it was deleted. Since you obviously have such fantastic research skills, do tell how the OP was supposed to find the info. Better yet, climb off your high horse and get the FACTS before adding your two cents.

I'm the one who defended the OP above. - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
These responses have been cracking me up. Maybe they think they know something we don't and maybe, just maybe, if they Google the letter J, they can find this company. Somehow I doubt it. :)
Thank you!! Again:) I am the OP and always appreciate - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
that:)))

She's right - So get off her case

[ In Reply To ..]
Only difference between her and me is that I still manage to be stunned at the questions posed by MTs whose skills are supposed to include internet research.

You are the only one who thinks she is right - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
so get off OUR case!

Tell us how you would have found it then. - OMG, people are unreal. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx
I got you - see my message
[ In Reply To ..]
Personality disordered, emotionally unstable, anger issues...just to start with the good ones. Impatient, negative, close-minded, defensive and insecure, and probably hates animals. Now if you can read a person from what you got from a simple comment I can do this.

PS: I welcome the opportunity for you to come after me for this post, and from just what you say I will tell you a lot more about yourself.

Similar Messages:

Did You All Put Your Resume In An Email, Or Send
Mar 11, 2014

Curious, and want to do it right.  Thanks. ...

U.S. Scribe, Did Anyone Send Their Resume To This Company?
Jun 25, 2010

If so, did anything come out of it? ...

Why Do I Hear Nothing When I Send My Resume To These Companies?
Jan 27, 2011

Company I work at right now is really slow and I am making like 150.00 a month and I desperately need a 2nd job but every single company I apply to, I never hear anything back.  I am not a newbie...I have experience.  It is just so frustrating.  I know my resume looks good.  ...

Blanket Invite To Send Resume
Jun 16, 2014

I was checking my private e-mail's today and had an e-mail from a person who didn't give their full name but stated in essence that they need transcriptionists and if interested to send in her my resume with no other information at all.  This sounds kind of off to me.  Why wouldn't you identify yourself and what company you represent? ...

I Find It Baffling That An MTSO Would Continue To Send Out Sm
Mar 22, 2013

pleas for help on an account when she has not paid her employees. I cannot speak for everyone, but as for me, no pay equals no work. I realize it is not the client's fault as I am sure they paid their bill, so I do feel bad on that side, but on the other hand, only a fool keeps on working while someone dangles that carrot with the possibility they might be paid sometime. Ugh. ...

Has Anyone Else Sent A Resume To Opti-script And Then Find It Posted On The Internet
Nov 28, 2009

Holy cow.. just for kicks I googled myself and found my resume that I had sent to Opti-script several months back posted on the internet. I'm shocked. Talk about an invasion of privacy.  Do I want my name, address and phone number and personal work information splashed across the internet for the world to see.. NO.... How do I get it removed? ...

How Do You Send The Question? Typed It, But What Do I Check To Send It?
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

For Those Who Have Their Resume Posted On The Resume Bank
Sep 25, 2012

I received a couple of very suspicious emails from someone who sounded overseas.  Just a warning. ...

For Those Who Need A Resume Or A Resume Facelift
Sep 04, 2013

I'm looking to get out of my job in a bad way and my resume was less than pretty. I ran across this site and it was awesome.  It's free to update your resume but charges to print or email, copy, etc.  But for a cover letter and resume was only $2.95 but will auto-renew at $34 if you don't cancel within 2 weeks.  But I did the trial period and got an awesome resume and fantastic cover letter. It's easy to use and fun. Hope this helps a little bit.  http:// ...

Resume In Resume Bank
Sep 24, 2014

Has anybody been contacted for a position by posting their resume in the resume bank? ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Where To Send W-4? Anyone?
Aug 04, 2010

Need to change my federal tax withholding.  Filled out new W4, but can't find anywhere on MQ Central that says where to send it.  Anyone know? ...

Do You Ever Send Anything
Aug 11, 2010

:) ...

What To Send To QA And When To Not?
Apr 06, 2011

Can anyone tell me what I should be sending to QA or if I even should be.  I get tired of getting docked for something they cannot even figure out but yet it is me who gets the pay cut.  I am afraid to send anything to them because most of the time QA sends it back to me not knowing what they said either.  ...

When To Send To QA?!
Sep 21, 2011

After getting mixed messages as to how many blanks in a report are needed in order to be automatically sent to QA, I finally have the final number of needing a minimum of 5 blanks.   But because I am new at this field, I find myself with reports of 1 or 2 blanks that are of something that someone with more experience would know. Operative reports have all sorts of instrumentation that I just do not know and trying to look them up from what I hear just doesn't yield any reliable resul ...

Would You Send Your...
Sep 05, 2012

references at the time you apply for an MT position?  I see a company asking for that on the job board and wondered how one would get around that.  There is no way I would send that until I was offered a position first.  Or am I just out of touch? ...

I Wonder When TSM BK Will Send Out Her
Aug 15, 2013

on-call back-up MTs for the Labor Day weekend? Makes me laugh. She always expects this unforeseen deluge of reports because, gosh, you just never can tell when those doctors will start dictating hundreds of reports over the holiday.  Way too inexperienced to be in her positon.  Obviously never an MT or she would not even begin to ask for extra help during a holiday. Never enough work for those that are scheduled and then also for the following week.  ...

When Do You Send To QA
Apr 18, 2014

If you have 10 reports all with blanks, when do you determine a report is routed to QA versus striaght to the client?  How many out of 10 would you say you send?   ...

How To Resume?
Sep 07, 2010

Haven't written a resume in years. How do you write one if you have been at the same place for 11 years?  Isn't that as far back as they are looking for?  Appreciate tips. ...

Help With Resume
Mar 31, 2011

I am trying to get back out there but I need help with my resume which I absolutely hate doing.  Could someone please email me some suggestions.  I would like to try and get back into an office setting doing anything!  ...

I Am In Need Of Help With My Resume
Jun 29, 2011

Dear Fellow Transcriptionists: I am in need of a career counsler who specializes in resumes. I live in Chevy Chase, Maryland, which is outside of Washington, D.C. and I need someone to help me with my current resume so that it is current. I know that there must be a company who can help me who does not live in the D.C. area who can help me telecommuting. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you. Fondly, Suzie ...

OK ... I Did It, Just Sent My Resume
Mar 11, 2014

I read every line to all of the posts here for the last 24 hours, slept on the decision and thought a lot about it this morning.  Even in putting my resume together my hands were shaking ... not sure if it's the right decision or not.  But I'm trusting, trusting, trusting.  I feel like I've weighed every option and taken every scenario under consideration and my final decision is, I HAVE to make a move.  The days of transcription with this company are extremel ...

Just Sent Resume To
Mar 28, 2014

ad on mtdy, first ad on page (QMedET Solutions). does anyone have any info on them or are currently working for them? any info would be appreciated. tnx. ...

IC Tax - Have To Send Out 1099?
Jan 28, 2010

Was considering working for a company that says they hire IC.  Can anyone tell me, if an MTSO is hiring ICs, to they have to send out 1099s to all their ICs at the end of the year, or is it up to the IC to keep track of?  ...

I Wish We Could Send A Report Through With
Apr 05, 2010

one sentence. YOU HAVE TO REDICTATE THIS REPORT BECAUSE THE AUDIO IS SUCH CRAP THAT I COULD ONLY HEAR EVERY OTHER WORD AT BEST.   Seriously! I have a 255s discharge summary right now and the static is SO bad that I can only hear every other word, and sometimes not even that much.  How am I supposed to deal with that?  We should not have to struggle through reports like this where the audio is the problem.  There should be a way to kick it back to the client or something w ...

Reminder To Self: Do Not Send Anything To QA!
May 03, 2010

Okay, it was the end of the week and on my very last document I had 1 word that I could not get - so I sent it to QA.  Lo and behold!  The entire document was picked apart for ridiculous things and some things were even changed incorrectly.  All that and my blank space WAS NOT even filled in!  No more QA for me! ...

24 French Send
Feb 02, 2011

fem-pop bypass:  doc saying 24 french "send" very clearly.  I tried to make myself hear "stent," but that's not it.  books are still in storage, cannot verify "send."  Anyone?  TIA ...

First Time Right - Send To QA Without Getting A Pay Cut
Mar 14, 2011

Wow - I never really paid much attention to this - I don't send much to QA - but I just ran some numbers and realized how very little you can send to QA without getting a pay cut - geesh - I mean I hardly send anything and the one week it came out to 4.75% - I'll be more cognizant of it from here on out that's for sure. ...

Safety Send
Apr 11, 2013

Has anyone used Safety Send for their email/FTP needs? If so, were you happy with them? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! ...

Who To Send Resignation To?
Sep 20, 2013

I just got a call that I am hired for a job that I interviewed for yesterday (YAY!).  My question is besides my CCM or whatever her title is now who else do I copy on my letter of resignation?  And where do I find their names because I don't know who is above her.  Thanks in advance!  P.S. If you are looking for a job just don't give up.  I've been looking for 3 years! ...