A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

U.S. Scribe, did anyone send their resume to this company? - searching

Posted: Jun 25, 2010

If so, did anything come out of it?

Did not take the chance of giving them my info - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I think they emailed everyone on the job wanted board. I checked out their website and the whole thing sounded really fishy to me. I posted somewhere on these boards how their website said things like this was the easiest job ever. I highly doubt that a real transcription company would say that.

Similar Messages:

How Do We Find Out Where To Send Our Resume
Feb 29, 2012

or who J is?  No info given. ...

Did You All Put Your Resume In An Email, Or Send
Mar 11, 2014

Curious, and want to do it right.  Thanks. ...

Why Do I Hear Nothing When I Send My Resume To These Companies?
Jan 27, 2011

Company I work at right now is really slow and I am making like 150.00 a month and I desperately need a 2nd job but every single company I apply to, I never hear anything back.  I am not a newbie...I have experience.  It is just so frustrating.  I know my resume looks good.  ...

Blanket Invite To Send Resume
Jun 16, 2014

I was checking my private e-mail's today and had an e-mail from a person who didn't give their full name but stated in essence that they need transcriptionists and if interested to send in her my resume with no other information at all.  This sounds kind of off to me.  Why wouldn't you identify yourself and what company you represent? ...

Express Scribe How To Send Files
Apr 23, 2015

New to express scribe.  finished a test and clicked on done, how do I send the transcribed reports to the service ...

Wow..company I Just Sent Resume To Sent Me Their Test..
May 10, 2010

and it consists of 9 files to transcribe, all over 5 minutes long! Are they kidding?  And do all these without a foot pedal?! HA! Thanks but no thanks ...

Sending Resume On Company Apps
Sep 12, 2011

Does anyone know how to send your resume when you fill out the online application at a company's website?  There is the usual blank (tiny window) and to the right of that box it states browse.  When you click on browse it takes you to where your resume is located on your computer, and then instead of actually putting your resume into the app, it just puts where your resume is located.  For the life of me, I can't figure out how to do this.  If someone would be so ki ...

After Buyout, Which Company Name Do You List On Resume?
Mar 12, 2012

I was one of the DSG people who woke up one day to find that we were now M-Modal employees.  I declined the M-Modal offer, but was on the new payroll for just a couple of days....wouldn't have had a choice to be an M-Modal employee for at least that first day, even if I didn't want to be.   My question is, now that I'm applying for new jobs, how would you list your former employer's name on a resume/job app?  Instead of saying you worked at DSG for "X" number ...

I Emailed My Resume To A Company Advertising For VR Editor...
Sep 03, 2010

I have 17 years experience in medical transcription with half of those years doing QA and the last four years doing VR for a hospital and I get an email back from the company saying they don't have any positions that would meet my criteria?!?!?! I have a FT job and I was looking to supplement my income, get ahead start for the holiday season, ya know and I'm told that a 17-year MT veteran doesn't fit into any of their positions? I am confused.  Do companies want to higher t ...

Scribe 4 Us - Anything About This Company?
Nov 14, 2012

Anyone know anything about this company? ...

U-Scribe Transcription Company
Apr 28, 2011

I received a call today from a recruiter at U-Scribe in response to a resume I must have sent in.  I have done some Google research as well as searched through this forum.  There's not much to be said about this company except that they are hiring.  The gentleman I spoke with today told me they are very backlogged.  He said a majority of their clients are from England, Ireland and Scotland.  This man was English.  He sent me two files to transcribe and return, ...

How Do You Send The Question? Typed It, But What Do I Check To Send It?
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

For Those Who Have Their Resume Posted On The Resume Bank
Sep 25, 2012

I received a couple of very suspicious emails from someone who sounded overseas.  Just a warning. ...

For Those Who Need A Resume Or A Resume Facelift
Sep 04, 2013

I'm looking to get out of my job in a bad way and my resume was less than pretty. I ran across this site and it was awesome.  It's free to update your resume but charges to print or email, copy, etc.  But for a cover letter and resume was only $2.95 but will auto-renew at $34 if you don't cancel within 2 weeks.  But I did the trial period and got an awesome resume and fantastic cover letter. It's easy to use and fun. Hope this helps a little bit.  http:// ...

Resume In Resume Bank
Sep 24, 2014

Has anybody been contacted for a position by posting their resume in the resume bank? ...

Cannot Play Wav Files In Windows Media, Byte-Scribe Or Express Scribe. Help???
Mar 03, 2012

I have voice files sent to me that I cannot play in Windows Media or Express Scribe. They will load in ES but show 00:00 duration.  I thought possibly it was an encryption error as they possibly they are coming that way to be because they are secure but I sent to a friend and she can open them and play them.  Windows Media states something about a missing codecs and I have installed if known codecs to man (I am on Windows XP).  They just will not play or show the duration etc.&nbs ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Where To Send W-4? Anyone?
Aug 04, 2010

Need to change my federal tax withholding.  Filled out new W4, but can't find anywhere on MQ Central that says where to send it.  Anyone know? ...

Do You Ever Send Anything
Aug 11, 2010

:) ...

What To Send To QA And When To Not?
Apr 06, 2011

Can anyone tell me what I should be sending to QA or if I even should be.  I get tired of getting docked for something they cannot even figure out but yet it is me who gets the pay cut.  I am afraid to send anything to them because most of the time QA sends it back to me not knowing what they said either.  ...

When To Send To QA?!
Sep 21, 2011

After getting mixed messages as to how many blanks in a report are needed in order to be automatically sent to QA, I finally have the final number of needing a minimum of 5 blanks.   But because I am new at this field, I find myself with reports of 1 or 2 blanks that are of something that someone with more experience would know. Operative reports have all sorts of instrumentation that I just do not know and trying to look them up from what I hear just doesn't yield any reliable resul ...

Would You Send Your...
Sep 05, 2012

references at the time you apply for an MT position?  I see a company asking for that on the job board and wondered how one would get around that.  There is no way I would send that until I was offered a position first.  Or am I just out of touch? ...

I Wonder When TSM BK Will Send Out Her
Aug 15, 2013

on-call back-up MTs for the Labor Day weekend? Makes me laugh. She always expects this unforeseen deluge of reports because, gosh, you just never can tell when those doctors will start dictating hundreds of reports over the holiday.  Way too inexperienced to be in her positon.  Obviously never an MT or she would not even begin to ask for extra help during a holiday. Never enough work for those that are scheduled and then also for the following week.  ...

When Do You Send To QA
Apr 18, 2014

If you have 10 reports all with blanks, when do you determine a report is routed to QA versus striaght to the client?  How many out of 10 would you say you send?   ...

How To Resume?
Sep 07, 2010

Haven't written a resume in years. How do you write one if you have been at the same place for 11 years?  Isn't that as far back as they are looking for?  Appreciate tips. ...

Help With Resume
Mar 31, 2011

I am trying to get back out there but I need help with my resume which I absolutely hate doing.  Could someone please email me some suggestions.  I would like to try and get back into an office setting doing anything!  ...

I Am In Need Of Help With My Resume
Jun 29, 2011

Dear Fellow Transcriptionists: I am in need of a career counsler who specializes in resumes. I live in Chevy Chase, Maryland, which is outside of Washington, D.C. and I need someone to help me with my current resume so that it is current. I know that there must be a company who can help me who does not live in the D.C. area who can help me telecommuting. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you. Fondly, Suzie ...

OK ... I Did It, Just Sent My Resume
Mar 11, 2014

I read every line to all of the posts here for the last 24 hours, slept on the decision and thought a lot about it this morning.  Even in putting my resume together my hands were shaking ... not sure if it's the right decision or not.  But I'm trusting, trusting, trusting.  I feel like I've weighed every option and taken every scenario under consideration and my final decision is, I HAVE to make a move.  The days of transcription with this company are extremel ...

Just Sent Resume To
Mar 28, 2014

ad on mtdy, first ad on page (QMedET Solutions). does anyone have any info on them or are currently working for them? any info would be appreciated. tnx. ...

IC Tax - Have To Send Out 1099?
Jan 28, 2010

Was considering working for a company that says they hire IC.  Can anyone tell me, if an MTSO is hiring ICs, to they have to send out 1099s to all their ICs at the end of the year, or is it up to the IC to keep track of?  ...