A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Do you ever send anything - to QA?

Posted: Aug 11, 2010

:)

the question is, do you? - i have, if needed

[ In Reply To ..]
but not for poor audio, or mushmouth dictators.

The FTR says "If you think QA can get something, then send it"

Well, I am a firm believer in "If I cant heart it, no one can" and I have this belief from past experience from prior to FTR where I would send in a report with 5 blanks, QA could not fill in any of the blanks, but would rip the rest of the report to pieces over punctuation. So, I guess I do not have the confidence to believe that they can hear any more than I can.

no, if I can't hear it, neither can QA! - not going lose any more money sm

[ In Reply To ..]
especially when I have one blank in an extremely long report, and that one report would take me over the 5% submission rate. This is the road MQ chose, and this is the result they are going to get. I am not going to pay for QA.

Similar Messages:

How Do You Send The Question? Typed It, But What Do I Check To Send It?
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

Where To Send W-4? Anyone?
Aug 04, 2010

Need to change my federal tax withholding.  Filled out new W4, but can't find anywhere on MQ Central that says where to send it.  Anyone know? ...

What To Send To QA And When To Not?
Apr 06, 2011

Can anyone tell me what I should be sending to QA or if I even should be.  I get tired of getting docked for something they cannot even figure out but yet it is me who gets the pay cut.  I am afraid to send anything to them because most of the time QA sends it back to me not knowing what they said either.  ...

When To Send To QA?!
Sep 21, 2011

After getting mixed messages as to how many blanks in a report are needed in order to be automatically sent to QA, I finally have the final number of needing a minimum of 5 blanks.   But because I am new at this field, I find myself with reports of 1 or 2 blanks that are of something that someone with more experience would know. Operative reports have all sorts of instrumentation that I just do not know and trying to look them up from what I hear just doesn't yield any reliable resul ...

Would You Send Your...
Sep 05, 2012

references at the time you apply for an MT position?  I see a company asking for that on the job board and wondered how one would get around that.  There is no way I would send that until I was offered a position first.  Or am I just out of touch? ...

I Wonder When TSM BK Will Send Out Her
Aug 15, 2013

on-call back-up MTs for the Labor Day weekend? Makes me laugh. She always expects this unforeseen deluge of reports because, gosh, you just never can tell when those doctors will start dictating hundreds of reports over the holiday.  Way too inexperienced to be in her positon.  Obviously never an MT or she would not even begin to ask for extra help during a holiday. Never enough work for those that are scheduled and then also for the following week.  ...

When Do You Send To QA
Apr 18, 2014

If you have 10 reports all with blanks, when do you determine a report is routed to QA versus striaght to the client?  How many out of 10 would you say you send?   ...

IC Tax - Have To Send Out 1099?
Jan 28, 2010

Was considering working for a company that says they hire IC.  Can anyone tell me, if an MTSO is hiring ICs, to they have to send out 1099s to all their ICs at the end of the year, or is it up to the IC to keep track of?  ...

I Wish We Could Send A Report Through With
Apr 05, 2010

one sentence. YOU HAVE TO REDICTATE THIS REPORT BECAUSE THE AUDIO IS SUCH CRAP THAT I COULD ONLY HEAR EVERY OTHER WORD AT BEST.   Seriously! I have a 255s discharge summary right now and the static is SO bad that I can only hear every other word, and sometimes not even that much.  How am I supposed to deal with that?  We should not have to struggle through reports like this where the audio is the problem.  There should be a way to kick it back to the client or something w ...

Reminder To Self: Do Not Send Anything To QA!
May 03, 2010

Okay, it was the end of the week and on my very last document I had 1 word that I could not get - so I sent it to QA.  Lo and behold!  The entire document was picked apart for ridiculous things and some things were even changed incorrectly.  All that and my blank space WAS NOT even filled in!  No more QA for me! ...

24 French Send
Feb 02, 2011

fem-pop bypass:  doc saying 24 french "send" very clearly.  I tried to make myself hear "stent," but that's not it.  books are still in storage, cannot verify "send."  Anyone?  TIA ...

First Time Right - Send To QA Without Getting A Pay Cut
Mar 14, 2011

Wow - I never really paid much attention to this - I don't send much to QA - but I just ran some numbers and realized how very little you can send to QA without getting a pay cut - geesh - I mean I hardly send anything and the one week it came out to 4.75% - I'll be more cognizant of it from here on out that's for sure. ...

Safety Send
Apr 11, 2013

Has anyone used Safety Send for their email/FTP needs? If so, were you happy with them? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! ...

Who To Send Resignation To?
Sep 20, 2013

I just got a call that I am hired for a job that I interviewed for yesterday (YAY!).  My question is besides my CCM or whatever her title is now who else do I copy on my letter of resignation?  And where do I find their names because I don't know who is above her.  Thanks in advance!  P.S. If you are looking for a job just don't give up.  I've been looking for 3 years! ...

Finally Hit Send!
Oct 23, 2014

I wrote my resignation letter a week ago and finally just had the nerve to send it. It was a tell-all resignation of sorts. I just can't sit back making 4 cpl on VR any longer. A person using a degree in a career field should not have to make several trips to the food shelf every month! Plus, I am back in college full-time, going for my Health Information Technician degree, hoping to open up a new career path in the medical field. I don't know why it took me so long to hit the "send" b ...

When Does Synernet Usually Send Their W2s?
Jan 19, 2015

; ...

I So Want To Send These ASR Reports Back To The
Dec 16, 2009

programmers with a note that their work is unacceptable!  They can't even get easy dictation right after the doctor has been on ASR for a few years. Give us a Christmas present - pay good programmers to come fix it.  We are most likely getting what they pay for. If they wouldn't do that and won't put our pay back up to at least 100% (really should be 120%), at least give us prepaid grocery cards.  They should be ashamed at the quality of their work.  It may ...

Now They Can See How Many Blanks We Send To Customers
Dec 06, 2010

and apparently can compare it to how many reports we send to QA, and if the number is too high, we'll be gettin a talkin to.  ...

Where Do You Send MQ Offer Letter
Sep 14, 2011

does anybody know where this is supposed to be sent?  There was no provided envelope like the letter said. ...

Does Precyse Solutions Send Out W2s?
Feb 01, 2012

Does Precyse Solutions send out W2s? ...

How Do We Find Out Where To Send Our Resume
Feb 29, 2012

or who J is?  No info given. ...

Where Do I Send The Reqs To Fix ASR Terms
Jul 10, 2012

tired of fixing wrong terms that look right..starting my list again..Dont know why I bother they send them to India who screws them up and its just a cycle...I like to bang my head against the wall too!!! ...

Send MT To Discuss OS Outsourcing PLEASE
Oct 16, 2012

because we could inform the President and all politicians how much income it has taken away from honest workers. ...

How Long Does It Take Softscript To Send....
Oct 28, 2013

an offer letter and new hire paperwork after your phone interview?  I interviewed with them this morning and was told to check my email.  It's been almost 12 hours and nothing.  ...

Did You All Put Your Resume In An Email, Or Send
Mar 11, 2014

Curious, and want to do it right.  Thanks. ...

Note To Self - Don't Send E-mail To TL When
Oct 02, 2014

you are still feeling     about the whole October thing.  Note started off well, but I just couldn't leave well enough alone.  ...

If You Have Been Told NOT To Send Anything To QC On A Particular Account
Apr 16, 2015

...no matter how many blanks, isn't that what QC people do? I mean, at some point it goes with blanks if no one solves the mysteries, right? Why would an MT be required to do this also? I feel set up to fail BIG time without the QC safety net to depend upon.  Has anyone else been asked, no, required to do this? It is an account in the northwest corner of the country, rather small hospital account in Washington near Seattle.    ...

I Wish They Would Send This Account To India
May 02, 2015

Send it, no one would care. ...

Nothing Like Having A PC Coach Send Out Acct
May 20, 2015

things, in fact, I've been marked off for. Way to go Mmodal! ...

Does Break Send A Job Right Back To The Pool?
Feb 17, 2010

I've been told abandon leaves the job out in limbo for a couple of hours. ...