A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Employees who have left TransTech to work for TTS - feedback please

Posted: Aug 22, 2014

Positive experience? 

Thanks!

TransTech much better for me. nm - Living the dream

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Do you have specifics? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Dictators worse, line count, pay, etc?

TTS account was awful, pay less, picky account specs..sm - Living the dream

[ In Reply To ..]
They expect way too much for what they pay. At TT they leave you alone to do your work. My TTS account was full of awful ESL, terrible sound, and the VR was not good. VR not that great anywhere, but I always felt like I had some value at TT. Sorry they sold out to IMedX.
Not everyone has the same experience - Work at TTS and completely different
[ In Reply To ..]
Never bothered, hardly hear anything from them. VR is just about 100% accurate, very little changes to be made. The pay is low at most places but you can make a good income if you know the account and fast with either editing or straight work.
can't judge a company by one account, tho. Not when - anon SM
[ In Reply To ..]
pay, dictators, account specifics, and platforms are different per account. Sounds like you had a hard one, but does not speak for the company as a whole, which is why MT opinions differ, too.

I left and came back - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I left TT after the "merger" and worked for TTS for about 4 months. I was very disappointed with TTS. I was on QA for the entire time I worked there, even though I consistently got 100% audits. I would get a new work type and then wouldn't get any of that work type, making it a month to get cleared off QA for that work type. You can't work on your day off or before and after your shift unless it is approved by them first. They don't like to give you a backup, meaning there are days you run out of work with nowhere else to go. They are really picky about everything and you get weekly audits. I got wrote up while I was in TRAINING. That is what did it for me. It seems wrong to be written up when you are training. I came back to TT and I am hoping I don't regret it after the rumors about losing accounts to India soon.

Similar Messages:

Current TransTech Employees
Jan 20, 2012

I am a former TT employee and I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but have any of you received your W2's? ...

Question For TransTech FT Employees...
Aug 05, 2014

Can I get feedback from any full-time employees at TransTech as to if you are able to get your 40 hours in.  Do you run out of work often?  How are benefits?  Thanks! ...

For TransTech Employees - Lines
Aug 22, 2014

Is anyone having trouble meeting their quota? Even with enough work available, I cannot reach my required lines per shift. It's a combo of speech (75%) and non-speech (25%). The dictators are fairly decent and the speech engine seems well trained. I'm just wondering if the issue might not be my capability so much as the line-counting feature they use.  ...

Any Smartmed Employees Out There Left?
Nov 08, 2011

I feel there is something else brewing with this place.  It's gone downhill for awhile but lately, I get a bad vibe that something's going down.   ...

Opinions On Transtech From Current Employees?
Jan 30, 2013

I just accepted a position with TransTech.  I feel really happy and blessed to find something FT in this economy, and benefits sound great.  Current TransTech MTs:  Have your experiences been positive?  ...

Are There Any Part Time Employees Left?
Aug 29, 2013

I wasn't on the boards for a little while, and now I'm seeing posts about all the part time people being laid off.  Is this true?  Do we know this for sure, or just speculation? ...

Are There Any Companies Left That Still Provide A Company Computer For Employees? Sm
Oct 07, 2012

I'm just talking about employees here, not ICs.  It amazes me that as a company employee, we would not be provided the most important tool we need to work with all set up to company specs, loaded with company s/w.  If we worked on site, would we be expected to bring in our own computers?  I don't think so. Thanks. ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

OMG How Funny - Read Glassdoor Opinion Of Employees, US Versus Indian Employees!
Aug 05, 2013

I was just curious about what employees thought of Nuance on Glassdoor.  You read several US employee opinions and they reflect the morale listed on MTStars.  Scroll further down and read the opinions of the transcriptionists from India.  What a difference.  They are highly satisfied with their jobs and most have been working with Nuance for 6 to 7 years.  The US transcriptionists are very sad!!  What a difference..... ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

Preop Diagnosis Is S/l"kay-less" Foot Left. The Procedure Is Left S/l "cold" Mid
May 26, 2010

left calcaneal osteotomy.  ...

"right And Left Foot" Or "right And Left Feet"
Jun 13, 2011

This doc always says, "right and left foot", but i cant help but think that it should be "right and left feet"..... Can someone clear this up for me?   For example:  The patient comes in today for examinatin of his right and left foot.  or   The patient's right and left foot appears in normal condition.   ...

DSG Employees:
Dec 22, 2009

Did they send out gift cards this year?     ...

Former TRS Employees
Jan 26, 2010

Has anyone received a W2 form from the former TRS?  I received one from Transcend but evidently we will receive another one from TRS? ...

To Other New MQ Employees: I'd Like To Know What
Apr 13, 2011

sort of things you're getting QA'd for, to compare notes.  For instance, I'm new to VS, and I tend to leave in double words.  I think what's happening is that I hear it, so my mind just blocks out the extra one and I don't see it.  I spend a lot of energy trying to out-guess the QA, but no matter what I put in certain instances, I'm marked off.  If I put "The patient," then she fills in the name.  If I put the name, then she puts "The patien ...

For Those Of You (employees, Not IC)
Jun 02, 2011

I'd like to know how you are all dealing with it.  Do you sit and wait on work during your scheduled shifts without getting paid?  Have any of you filed for unemployment due to lack of work?  I wonder how people manage to pay for insurance, etc.  Have any of you quit your jobs and received unemployment?  How do you all manage?  TIA for any information you are willing to share. ...

Do You MQ Employees Sometimes Think
Aug 17, 2011

Someone jumps on this board, fires it all up by saying to use F11 for every ASR job, and then calls their CCM to say "read the MTstars board" and then they go check who is doing it and fires them, all the while the pot-stirrer looks all cutsie in the CCMs eyes and more work opens up for the pot-stirrer?Maybe it is my wild imagination, but it seems like all that "stop typing for a day" and if that does not work, then "stop typing for 2 days," and "use F11 for all ASR jobs," all feels so not ...

Any RAD MQ Employees?
Aug 18, 2011

How is your workload going?  I know there are a lot of acute care people who run out of work a lot, or get thrown in the cesspool, but what about the radiology side?  Does that run out all the time too?  I was there for Rad and was considering going back because I need a job.  I know the pay is not what I made there before. ...

Former MDI-MD Employees, Got A ????
Oct 20, 2011

Anybody on here former employees of MDI-MD who stayed with Transcend? I have applied and am trying to find my former supervisor's email. She was MDI-MD and as far as I know, stayed with Transcend. Her initials are MM. Please email me if you have her contact info. I cannot find her email anywhere and would love to work under her again if she is still there. Thanks! ...

To DSG Employees/ICs
Feb 06, 2012

In case you weren't there at the beginning of Monday's conference call, MQ bought out M-Modal and changed their name.  SO, if you choose to do this, you would be working for MQ.  Been there, done that.....aaack. ...

TTS Employees
May 27, 2015

Have interview with TTS, any comments on this company??? Likes/dislikes, pay ...

TRANSTECH PAY
Nov 10, 2009

Anybody know what the pay is for transtech, VR and standard?  I am looking at applying. TIA ...

Transtech Rad
Nov 17, 2009

Anyone working at Transtech care to share whether there radiology accounts pay better than there acute care?  I currently work for them on acute care.  Thanks! ...

TransTech'ers, Is It Getting Any Better
Jan 25, 2010

nm ...

TransTech QA
Sep 04, 2010

Hi there fellow TT MTs:)  Do any of you ever have trouble with QA at TT.  Lately, I have been afraid to send anything in for correction, particularly 1 person, who dissects my reports down to crossing my Ts and dotting my Is.   I know she is probably just doing her job well, and I know being in QA is a hard job, but this is getting depressing. I am not a newbie by any means, and I know my job well.  Not criticizing here, just a little perplexed I guess.  Thanks everyone! ...

TransTech VR
Jun 22, 2011

Just wondering if you can do exclusively VR or exclusively traditional?  I thought it was mandatory that both be done, but I want to be sure. Do you like the ExText platform? ...

Does Anyone Know About TransTech?
Nov 06, 2010

Does anyone know about TransTech? ...

Has Anyone Gotten A TransTech W2 Yet?
Jan 27, 2011

nm ...