A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ETrans Sweaty Announcement - Dish

Posted: Oct 03, 2011

Could have saved myself some weekend anxiety. The 877 call in number was Medquist. The CEO tremored through the whole accounce of the buyout. HUH eat my foot they will recognize and keep everything intact. When I asked for Federal Leave when Q bought Spheris they would NOT recognize my time. eTrans made an "error" last pay taking away all my PTO. The sweaty CEO has a bad conscious because eTrans will make as much as MTs in India. Now I know what the Plus in Etrans stood for.

huh? - clear as mud

[ In Reply To ..]
did you have a call with MedQuist or with eTransPlus? Very incoherent post.

The call was with eTrans who has been bought by MedQuist. - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
The 877 number we dialed into went to the Medquist Conferencing Bridge which was kind of a dead give-a-way as to what the call was all about.

Incoherent industry - Dish

[ In Reply To ..]
Read the title ETRANS announcent! You expect ME to be coherent. This whole industry talks out of the sides of their mouths.

less to do with the industry as trying to figure out what you mean - clear as mud

[ In Reply To ..]
first: eTransPlus sweaty CEO
next: phone number was Q
next: Q bought Spheris
next: eTrans will make as much as MTs in India

very incoherent thought process.
Ditto. That was just strange. nm - QA
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
you guys QC? - dish
[ In Reply To ..]
You guys are heartless, taking a blue pen to my being upset. I just quit eTransPlus so am without a job. Clear enough?.
I'm sorry about your situation - clear as mud
[ In Reply To ..]
I initially responded to your post when it was on the Main Board and had no idea what was going on, but then after reading about the sell to Q, I still didn't understand what you were trying to say. It is easier to comisserate with you if I knew the intent of your words.

Now I know you have quit. Best wishes for you in the short and long-term future. (not in QC, but I did work at ETP years ago so what you were trying to say was of interest to me).
I'm sorry you're without a job. I couldn't understand your post. sm - QA
[ In Reply To ..]
I hope things work out for you and you find a better job than the one you just left.

Similar Messages:

So The New Announcement Was That The New......
Oct 02, 2014

WOULD NOT be calculated in compensation at this time??  So what was the exciting news?   That means it has nothing to do with wages or bonuses...not sure what the hype is?   So basically things stay the same with pay and bonuses how they are figured? ...

Anyone Else Get This??? Special Announcement
Jan 18, 2013

There is an important announcement being made Monday, January 01/21/2013. Please attend... ...

October Announcement
Sep 26, 2014

I am no my shift right now......a lot of strange things lately.  I canno get ANYONE to answer an e-mail.  My boss decided to go on "vacation" for 2 weeks and will not be back until middle of October?  FIESA?  I haven't received anything from them in weeks!!   ...

ETrans
Feb 06, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on eTrans?  Thanks! ...

ETRANS Plus?
May 04, 2011

Anyone work for eTRANS Plus or have any info on them?  I saw some archives about them back in 2006, 2008, but nothing recent.  Thanks for any info. ...

Anybody Else Get A Laugh From The Press Announcement?
May 09, 2012

OOOHH.  Big announcement today, join us.  For what?  DocQscribe just renamed?  Forgive me if I am not excited, sounds like a disappointing regift to me.  In fact, it is probably better they change it to Fluency or whatever because on my new MM computer sent for the upgrade to DocQscribe 7 they spelled the program as DoQscribe.  No kidding.  Be on the watch out for more pictures of corporate parties I am sure because to some people this is a big deal.  ...

Special Announcement Followup
Jan 21, 2013

The big special announcement was our TCM was moving back into her previous roll of QA coach - bringing in a new TCM.   No lost accounts, no jobs cut, no pay cuts... all positives... ...

ETrans Plus - Are They Hiring?
Feb 18, 2010

Anyone work for this co? Are they hiring and do they have work? ...

ETrans Plus - Any Good Or Bad?
May 16, 2010

Any good or bad on this company?  Do they also offshore? ...

Etrans Plus - Set Hours? - Sm
Apr 07, 2011

I have read the archives on pay and line count but can anyone tell me if they make you work set hours?  Would their full-time go by lines or hours worked?    Thanks. ...

Medquist/eTrans Plus Buy Out
Nov 30, 2011

Does anyone know anything about the Medquist/eTrans Plus buy out.  I know 2 members of management were "let go."  Has Medquist put their MTs on eTrans Plus' accounts?  Work seems to be low. ...

Any ETrans/MQ People Know When W2s Will Be Out? Also...sm
Jan 15, 2012

will it be 2 separate W2s, but both from MQ?  I am no longer with MQ, so I cannot access Ultipro anymore.  TIA,   ...

What Does MModal's Announcement Mean For Current Coders
Mar 13, 2014

There are many of us who left places like that to be coders and don't want to go back. ...

Any Other ETrans Transplants Getting Any Work?
Dec 01, 2011

I know work is usually slower around the holidays, but I've never known it to be this slow, less than 325 lines for 6 hours.  ...

Pitiful Webmedx Community Page Announcement
Sep 01, 2010

What a bunch of nonsense.  They wait until well into their smoke and mirrors BS to say that they lost two accounts and had to let people go. Guaranteed they knew the accounts were gone a while ago--seen this with them before, and the decent thing would have been to warn people--but there seems to be no decency here any longer in how management conducts itself.  Question:   What is with all the new hires this summer who have been scrolling on the community page? ...

To My Fellow ETrans Co-workers, I Think I Know How The Turkey
Oct 03, 2011

feels at Thanksgiving ...

My Catalyst Announcement Email Just Says "null" Inside.
Jun 12, 2012

Is it anything interesting or important, or does everyone's just say null, LOL... ...