A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

eTrans - boz

Posted: Feb 06, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on eTrans?  Thanks!

anyone? nm - boz

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Currently work for Etrans. Okay company overall. - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
Personally I don't care for the tiered pay scale. One bad day can ruin you for the week.

P.S. - The platforms are awful. One of them is - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
Meditech Magic and the other is Acuity/Mongoose. Neither of these platforms is very good in my opinion.

Similar Messages:

ETRANS Plus?
May 04, 2011

Anyone work for eTRANS Plus or have any info on them?  I saw some archives about them back in 2006, 2008, but nothing recent.  Thanks for any info. ...

ETrans Plus - Are They Hiring?
Feb 18, 2010

Anyone work for this co? Are they hiring and do they have work? ...

ETrans Plus - Any Good Or Bad?
May 16, 2010

Any good or bad on this company?  Do they also offshore? ...

Etrans Plus - Set Hours? - Sm
Apr 07, 2011

I have read the archives on pay and line count but can anyone tell me if they make you work set hours?  Would their full-time go by lines or hours worked?    Thanks. ...

Medquist/eTrans Plus Buy Out
Nov 30, 2011

Does anyone know anything about the Medquist/eTrans Plus buy out.  I know 2 members of management were "let go."  Has Medquist put their MTs on eTrans Plus' accounts?  Work seems to be low. ...

Any ETrans/MQ People Know When W2s Will Be Out? Also...sm
Jan 15, 2012

will it be 2 separate W2s, but both from MQ?  I am no longer with MQ, so I cannot access Ultipro anymore.  TIA,   ...

ETrans Sweaty Announcement
Oct 03, 2011

Could have saved myself some weekend anxiety. The 877 call in number was Medquist. The CEO tremored through the whole accounce of the buyout. HUH eat my foot they will recognize and keep everything intact. When I asked for Federal Leave when Q bought Spheris they would NOT recognize my time. eTrans made an "error" last pay taking away all my PTO. The sweaty CEO has a bad conscious because eTrans will make as much as MTs in India. Now I know what the Plus in Etrans stood for. ...

Any Other ETrans Transplants Getting Any Work?
Dec 01, 2011

I know work is usually slower around the holidays, but I've never known it to be this slow, less than 325 lines for 6 hours.  ...

To My Fellow ETrans Co-workers, I Think I Know How The Turkey
Oct 03, 2011

feels at Thanksgiving ...