A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Desperate Softscript now running weekly ads - DLM

Posted: May 03, 2013

They used to have the best ads in the business with funny pictures run biweekly, but it is a company going downhill. Expect to see daily ads, because their editor/auditor organization is cracking up, too. I am glad I took my friend's advice not to apply.

I worked there for 3 years. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It was a great company at first but by the end it was a mess. Too many acct specs and too many nasty e-mails every day. I never understood sending out a mass email calling every one a bunch of idiots. The worst was the absolute lack of work every single day.

I quit a couple years ago and have never regretted it.

those type of emails - makes you wonder the mental/emotional stability of - those people. menopause unmedicated.

[ In Reply To ..]
That wouldn't happen in reality business, but they get away with it here in cyberland.

Similar Messages:

Softscript Running Out Of Work?
Jan 27, 2011

Has anyone noticed Softscript suddenly has very little work? ...

For Those Interested In Weekly Pay, J&M Transcription Also Pays Weekly. Nm
Feb 09, 2011

ppp ...

Desperate..
Feb 01, 2010

I am working for a supposedly "good company" as employee and thus far, no complaints from anyone... boss, QA, etc. I am not getting work, its trickling in and when inquiring, all I get is "we are slow." What would you do?  I am used to being an IC, but took employee status as there is just nothing out there and different company experiences in looking for an IC position in the past year have been very troubling, to say the least. I am being polite here in describing this scenario. ...

Is This Desperate Or What???
Sep 05, 2010

Okay, get this!  About 9 months ago, I was sending out resumes, etc looking for a different position (I used to work for Spheris but bailed when things started going bad, thank god!).  Anyway, since then I have received about 3 emails from the Q regarding employment, in which I did not respond as I have found a position I am happy with.  The other day they actually CALLED and asked if I was still interested in a position with them.  It took all I had not to actually laugh in ...

Desperate For Help
Mar 16, 2012

I'm an MModal employee, I have been laid up with horrible bronchitis all week and now my computer has crashed (using roomie's laptop now).  Problem is, I don't have any of the login info to get to my email.  Can someone please give me the addy so I can get to my Mmodal email? Thank you, thank you, thank you!   ...

TTS Looks Like It Is Getting Desperate-- Lol
Mar 14, 2014

They need to start paying a decent wage and not be so dang picky about QA.  This place is a horrible place to work....   ...

Desperate For Information!
Nov 29, 2010

I am an MT with 15+ years experience. Had to leave the field to be a caregiver for several years and now, 5 years later, want to return to working. From what I am reading, I am out of luck. I've searched high and low trying to find out about refresher courses or what I would need to do to get back into the field. It seems most companies want anywhere from 1 to 5 years of RECENT experience. Does anyone know if there is a way that I can brush up on my skills or any helpful input? It is really ...

They Gotta Be Getting Desperate
Feb 16, 2012

After not being audited since last August, I just received an audit.  Do you suppose it was because I went over my CCM's head and complained to her supervisor about not hearing from her regarding the loss of a 10 minute report when DQS went down?  I thought they were going to slam me but, lo and behold, a near-perfect audit.  They gotta be getting desperate for MTs who can transcribe this crap and make it even moderately coherent.  Next time I think I'll leave profu ...

TransTech Must Be Getting Desperate
May 12, 2014

A friend of mine applied at TransTech a while back and she was told at that time that she did not pass the test.  Well, she just called me and told me that she just got a call from them this morning offering her a job anyway, which she respectfully declined.  I guess no one wants to work for them anymore if they're now resorting to offering positions to people who didn't even pass their test! ...

I Wish We Knew How Many, If Any, Were Desperate Enough
Sep 10, 2014

d ...

Desperate For Help With DocQScribe Issues
Apr 22, 2011

For almost a year now, I've had problems with DocQScribe off and on, fortunately only about 10% of the time I'm on it.  But when these problems hit, they are so severe I can't work.  DocQScibe "sticks", won't back up, and the audio keeps playing even when I take my foot off the pedal.   It cuts my ability to produce to less than half, as I'm wrestling with DocQScribe more than transcribing.  NOBODY has been able to help me with this.  I' ...

Desperate Need Of Part-time Employment
Jan 07, 2014

I am looking for something part time, like 15 hours a week. If anybody can message me and let me know of what companies can get me tested and hired soon, that would be great. Also, it is a definite to avoid companies with issues, especially those who don't pay. I know, all companies have issues. I work part-time as a teacher's aide and really thought they would have me full time by now. Well, they don't and I'm getting in a hole I can't climb out of without a second job. ...

Very Desperate For Word 2010 Or 2007 NOT Student/academic
Mar 20, 2012

Weekly Pay
Sep 15, 2011

What are some companies that pay weekly, anyone know of any? ...

Anyone Know Of Companies That Pay Weekly?
Jul 26, 2011

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, so please redirect me if not.  Thanks in advance. ...

Weekly Hours
Dec 30, 2011

Hey, got a whole 8 hours this week...Aren't I the lucky one?  8 out of 40?  Give me a break already...where's the work? Can't blame it on the holidays this time. This is getting old, and I'm going for disability ! ...

Any Companies Still Pay Weekly? NM
Jan 07, 2012

. ...

Is Anyone Else Getting Audited Weekly??
Jun 13, 2012

Was audited the week before memorial day for 4 days mind you, and made 98.8 and left alone for a few days and bam started all over again and was told my group was being audited weekly.  Been here since 1996.  I can hardly think straight anymore and feel like I am all thumbs on the keyboard.  I am ready to call it quits and seriously go to my unemployment agency and see if they can help find something decent.  I feel like I am going nowhere fast. ...

Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 17, 2013

Can you give me names of companies that pay weekly? ...

Weekly Lines
Jun 29, 2013

Has anyone ever done 15,000 lines in a week and if so how much was your weekly pay?  Please no bashing on this question.  I know there are some that reach high lines and for those of you who don't I am truly sorry but please don't respond in a negative way.  Thanks! ...

What Do You Have To Do To Get Weekly Bonus If PT
Aug 05, 2014

Gotta figure a way to build this puny paycheck up and those quarterly bonuses are just a heartache.  Had 99.7 for 2 months, then ZAP 99.4 and missed it again. Thought maybe I would be better off focusing on weekly bonuses.  Any explanations helpful. ...

Weekly Bonus ?
Aug 14, 2014

So if you have over 99% QA score and less than 3% sent in for blanks, how many lines do you have to do in order to receive the weekly bonus or is it offered to PT people at all? ...

Weekly Bonus
Nov 10, 2014

Can anyone tell me what percentage you get for weekly bonuses and how it is figured out?? ...

WEEKLY Q/A Checks
Dec 03, 2014

During the video presentation, she said we would now have weekly QA checks.  This means, in essence, that you can type all week with less than 10% QC submission, and a great QA score, and have it ruined with just 1 critical error, which typically gives you a QA score of under 89% if it is a report with less than 30 lines.  Then it would be a cut in pay because your converted (lower) lines would be multipled by 7 cents, yes all of the lines.  I don't know about you, but if I h ...

Bye Bye Weekly Incentive
Dec 04, 2014

With no weekly incentive, I may not be as inclined to type as much. Why work yourself to death for a few extra pennies. The new plan has an "odor" to it! ...

Weekly Schedule Option
Mar 05, 2010

Does anyone know if we will have the capability to change schedules weekly in schedule source.  I thought I remember reading once when shedule source was still in its pilot stage that we would have the ability to change our schedules weekly with schedule source or is this just a fancy way of this meaning the "swap board."  ...

Are There Any (reputable) Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 09, 2011

The only one I have found is Medgarde, and I don't hear much I like about them.  Thanks for any responses. ...

Methotrexate S/l Seven 25 Mg Tablets Weekly
May 31, 2011

x ...

FIESA/QA Weekly Score
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone know where our weekly QA scores come from? I have checked FIESA and the information there does not match the information that I am told by my manager. If you are being told that you have low scores and not checking FIESA, I would definitely start. Has this happened to anyone else? ...

Bi-weekly Bonus Chart?
Feb 05, 2014

Does anyone have a copy of that breakdown of how the bi-weekly bonus is paid?  I had it at one point but lost it.  I can't remember exactly but it is broken down into several parts as to how it is paid?  Thanks! ...