A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Desperate for help - Worstweekever

Posted: Mar 16, 2012

I'm an MModal employee, I have been laid up with horrible bronchitis all week and now my computer has crashed (using roomie's laptop now).  Problem is, I don't have any of the login info to get to my email.  Can someone please give me the addy so I can get to my Mmodal email? Thank you, thank you, thank you!

just call them and ask. They do have a website - you know - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
I would think you could go to their website, look under "contact us" and start there.

And whats the problem with using their computer? They will send you equipment if you need it.

tries contact us. no go. - Worstweekever

[ In Reply To ..]
just didnt feel like calling again. but i did ask about them sending a computer and was told mmodal stopped supplying them about 6 months ago but a request would be put in for one.

Weird, I just got one last month, a computer that is. - let this be a lessen to

[ In Reply To ..]
save CCM's phone number and other important contact numbers in the event something like this should happen again.

Im surprised after all this time they haven't contacted you to see why you have'nt been working, strange.
Are you sure you still work there? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Desperate..
Feb 01, 2010

I am working for a supposedly "good company" as employee and thus far, no complaints from anyone... boss, QA, etc. I am not getting work, its trickling in and when inquiring, all I get is "we are slow." What would you do?  I am used to being an IC, but took employee status as there is just nothing out there and different company experiences in looking for an IC position in the past year have been very troubling, to say the least. I am being polite here in describing this scenario. ...

Is This Desperate Or What???
Sep 05, 2010

Okay, get this!  About 9 months ago, I was sending out resumes, etc looking for a different position (I used to work for Spheris but bailed when things started going bad, thank god!).  Anyway, since then I have received about 3 emails from the Q regarding employment, in which I did not respond as I have found a position I am happy with.  The other day they actually CALLED and asked if I was still interested in a position with them.  It took all I had not to actually laugh in ...

TTS Looks Like It Is Getting Desperate-- Lol
Mar 14, 2014

They need to start paying a decent wage and not be so dang picky about QA.  This place is a horrible place to work....   ...

Desperate For Information!
Nov 29, 2010

I am an MT with 15+ years experience. Had to leave the field to be a caregiver for several years and now, 5 years later, want to return to working. From what I am reading, I am out of luck. I've searched high and low trying to find out about refresher courses or what I would need to do to get back into the field. It seems most companies want anywhere from 1 to 5 years of RECENT experience. Does anyone know if there is a way that I can brush up on my skills or any helpful input? It is really ...

They Gotta Be Getting Desperate
Feb 16, 2012

After not being audited since last August, I just received an audit.  Do you suppose it was because I went over my CCM's head and complained to her supervisor about not hearing from her regarding the loss of a 10 minute report when DQS went down?  I thought they were going to slam me but, lo and behold, a near-perfect audit.  They gotta be getting desperate for MTs who can transcribe this crap and make it even moderately coherent.  Next time I think I'll leave profu ...

TransTech Must Be Getting Desperate
May 12, 2014

A friend of mine applied at TransTech a while back and she was told at that time that she did not pass the test.  Well, she just called me and told me that she just got a call from them this morning offering her a job anyway, which she respectfully declined.  I guess no one wants to work for them anymore if they're now resorting to offering positions to people who didn't even pass their test! ...

I Wish We Knew How Many, If Any, Were Desperate Enough
Sep 10, 2014

d ...

Desperate For Help With DocQScribe Issues
Apr 22, 2011

For almost a year now, I've had problems with DocQScribe off and on, fortunately only about 10% of the time I'm on it.  But when these problems hit, they are so severe I can't work.  DocQScibe "sticks", won't back up, and the audio keeps playing even when I take my foot off the pedal.   It cuts my ability to produce to less than half, as I'm wrestling with DocQScribe more than transcribing.  NOBODY has been able to help me with this.  I' ...

Desperate Softscript Now Running Weekly Ads
May 03, 2013

They used to have the best ads in the business with funny pictures run biweekly, but it is a company going downhill. Expect to see daily ads, because their editor/auditor organization is cracking up, too. I am glad I took my friend's advice not to apply. ...

Desperate Need Of Part-time Employment
Jan 07, 2014

I am looking for something part time, like 15 hours a week. If anybody can message me and let me know of what companies can get me tested and hired soon, that would be great. Also, it is a definite to avoid companies with issues, especially those who don't pay. I know, all companies have issues. I work part-time as a teacher's aide and really thought they would have me full time by now. Well, they don't and I'm getting in a hole I can't climb out of without a second job. ...

Very Desperate For Word 2010 Or 2007 NOT Student/academic
Mar 20, 2012