A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Desperate for help with DocQScribe issues - LK

Posted: Apr 22, 2011

For almost a year now, I've had problems with DocQScribe off and on, fortunately only about 10% of the time I'm on it.  But when these problems hit, they are so severe I can't work.  DocQScibe "sticks", won't back up, and the audio keeps playing even when I take my foot off the pedal.   It cuts my ability to produce to less than half, as I'm wrestling with DocQScribe more than transcribing.  NOBODY has been able to help me with this.  I've talked to numerous MQ techs who have said it's this, that, or the other thing, and nothing they have suggested works.  Finally, the last time I talked to MQ support, the tech said they don't know what they problem is or really what to do about it. 

Has anybody else out there who has had this problem (and I know others have it) had any success with anything?  I'm getting to the point where I may need to quit because this is impacting my production so much.   By the way, I don't work for MQ - I work for a small company that leases DocQScribe from MQ, and I love working there, but hate the DocqScribe problems and don't know if I can continue to live with this.

help with DQS - a1typist

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had the exact same issues, but I do not fight it. I stop what I am doing and reboot my entire system. That usually makes things work right again. I refuse to fight the problem and lose money. We have lost enough at the Q without technical problems too!

Only had that problem when I had McAfee - virus scan.

[ In Reply To ..]
With Kapersky, does not do it.

I don't know about using Kapersky. I believe - there are many posts SM

[ In Reply To ..]
about Kapersky interfering with production.
Anti-virus - LK
[ In Reply To ..]
I've changed anti-virus twice, have had McAfee and now Microsoft Security. It didn't change anything. I've also heard that some people have problems with Kapersky. I don't think the anti-virus is the problem, as I've tried a couple different ones.

Help with DocQScribe issues - Editor

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi, DocQScribe hangs and audio won't stop sometimes when I perform ADT search. I hope same thing happens with you. The account I am doing, when I search the ADT of no ADT is found with DOB, DocQScribe hangs.

The solution I found is to wait till the DocQScribe plays the whole dictation till end, it automatically reverts back.

Similar Messages:

Desperate..
Feb 01, 2010

I am working for a supposedly "good company" as employee and thus far, no complaints from anyone... boss, QA, etc. I am not getting work, its trickling in and when inquiring, all I get is "we are slow." What would you do?  I am used to being an IC, but took employee status as there is just nothing out there and different company experiences in looking for an IC position in the past year have been very troubling, to say the least. I am being polite here in describing this scenario. ...

Is This Desperate Or What???
Sep 05, 2010

Okay, get this!  About 9 months ago, I was sending out resumes, etc looking for a different position (I used to work for Spheris but bailed when things started going bad, thank god!).  Anyway, since then I have received about 3 emails from the Q regarding employment, in which I did not respond as I have found a position I am happy with.  The other day they actually CALLED and asked if I was still interested in a position with them.  It took all I had not to actually laugh in ...

Desperate For Help
Mar 16, 2012

I'm an MModal employee, I have been laid up with horrible bronchitis all week and now my computer has crashed (using roomie's laptop now).  Problem is, I don't have any of the login info to get to my email.  Can someone please give me the addy so I can get to my Mmodal email? Thank you, thank you, thank you!   ...

TTS Looks Like It Is Getting Desperate-- Lol
Mar 14, 2014

They need to start paying a decent wage and not be so dang picky about QA.  This place is a horrible place to work....   ...

Desperate For Information!
Nov 29, 2010

I am an MT with 15+ years experience. Had to leave the field to be a caregiver for several years and now, 5 years later, want to return to working. From what I am reading, I am out of luck. I've searched high and low trying to find out about refresher courses or what I would need to do to get back into the field. It seems most companies want anywhere from 1 to 5 years of RECENT experience. Does anyone know if there is a way that I can brush up on my skills or any helpful input? It is really ...

They Gotta Be Getting Desperate
Feb 16, 2012

After not being audited since last August, I just received an audit.  Do you suppose it was because I went over my CCM's head and complained to her supervisor about not hearing from her regarding the loss of a 10 minute report when DQS went down?  I thought they were going to slam me but, lo and behold, a near-perfect audit.  They gotta be getting desperate for MTs who can transcribe this crap and make it even moderately coherent.  Next time I think I'll leave profu ...

TransTech Must Be Getting Desperate
May 12, 2014

A friend of mine applied at TransTech a while back and she was told at that time that she did not pass the test.  Well, she just called me and told me that she just got a call from them this morning offering her a job anyway, which she respectfully declined.  I guess no one wants to work for them anymore if they're now resorting to offering positions to people who didn't even pass their test! ...

I Wish We Knew How Many, If Any, Were Desperate Enough
Sep 10, 2014

d ...

Desperate Softscript Now Running Weekly Ads
May 03, 2013

They used to have the best ads in the business with funny pictures run biweekly, but it is a company going downhill. Expect to see daily ads, because their editor/auditor organization is cracking up, too. I am glad I took my friend's advice not to apply. ...

Desperate Need Of Part-time Employment
Jan 07, 2014

I am looking for something part time, like 15 hours a week. If anybody can message me and let me know of what companies can get me tested and hired soon, that would be great. Also, it is a definite to avoid companies with issues, especially those who don't pay. I know, all companies have issues. I work part-time as a teacher's aide and really thought they would have me full time by now. Well, they don't and I'm getting in a hole I can't climb out of without a second job. ...

Very Desperate For Word 2010 Or 2007 NOT Student/academic
Mar 20, 2012

DocQScribe Down...??
Oct 26, 2009

Is it just me or is DQS acting up again?  I can't pull ADT info - taking 100 years.  ...

DocQScribe ASR?
Jan 20, 2010

My company is switching from straight transcription on DQS to ASR on DQS. I've used DQS for two years and didn't even know they had ASR, but apparently they do. Could any of you with experience on this please give me your opinions of the DQS ASR platform? I'm just not sure I want to go through training if I won't want to stay with this company. I did Escription for awhile at another company and hated it. Thanks in advance! ...

DOCQSCRIBE UP
May 12, 2010

nm ...

Is DocQScribe Down
May 26, 2010

my DocQScribe is stuck and I rebooted, still stuck, any one else on right now? ...

DocQscribe 6.1
Sep 10, 2010

I have not been told yet how to download DocQscribe 6.1 update even though I completed all the training last week.  Can someone tell me the directions for this?  Thanks. ...

Still Cannot Get On To Docqscribe. Anyone Else?nm
Sep 15, 2010

x ...

Did DocQScribe Just Die?
Oct 07, 2010

... ...

DocQscribe?
Nov 04, 2010

I'm in what is (or used to be) SA4.  I'm still not able to log on.  Anyone in yet, up and working, running smoothly?  The DEP light still shows yellow.  (since 9:15 a.m. mountain time)  THANKS! ...

Who Besides Q Uses DocQscribe?
Feb 04, 2011

x ...

Can MQ's DocQscribe Be Used On A
May 20, 2011

laptop running windows 7? ...

DocQScribe Down ?
Sep 27, 2011

I'm out in California.  Is it down all over ?  ...

Will Docqscribe Be
Oct 22, 2011

revised in the future to be compatible with 64-bit computers?   ...

DocQscribe Down
Oct 05, 2012

Oh, the joys. One hour left of my shift and poof.... ...

Docqscribe 7
Oct 05, 2012

Has anybody had any problems uploading any jobs?  I had one today that would not upload, and I was even unable to abandon it, just kept returning to my queue. ...

Cannot Get Into DocQscribe
Jan 23, 2013

Earlier had NJA.  Came back just now and cannot get into DocQscribe or e-mail.  Anyone else having a problem?  TIA. ...

Anyone Having Problems With DocQscribe.
Jan 28, 2010

CRAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!  My first report all day and now it is stuck??????? ...

DocQscribe ASR System. Does It Really Get Better?
May 04, 2010

My account was switched over 5 weeks ago and truthfully I don't see improvement.  One day I think maybe it is getting better and the next day it's worse.  It doesn't cap what should be and does cap things that shouldn't.  It has probably 50 different things it uses for "next" or "next is."  It puts q.h.s. one time and at bedtime the next.  It will do a fantastic job on a crappy ESL dictator then get every third word wrong on a good dictator, but the n ...

Anybody Having Trouble With Docqscribe? Nm
Jun 07, 2010

nm ...

Docqscribe Upgrade
Aug 03, 2010

anybody have the url for the docqscribe upgrade that we did a couple of months back.  I got a new computer where other fried and I can't get on to transcribe until I upgrade.  emailed support 2 hours ago and still no word from them.  Any help appreciated.  ...