A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone test for Breitner and hear back? - sm

Posted: Sep 12, 2014

I took the test almost 2 weeks ago but have not heard anything.  Anyone hear back?  Maybe I failed?!?!

Breitner - No, I heard nothing. nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Heard nothing and they have another job ad on the other site - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I wont bother testing - Gigi

[ In Reply To ..]
I was going to test, but since noone has heard from them, I won't waste my time..Thanks for the heads up

Similar Messages:

Iridium. Anyone Hear Back After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 02, 2010

Patiently waiting. ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Breitner Anyone??? Before I Test...? Thanks Nm
Jul 28, 2011

nm ...

Breitner And UnitedTranscription Anybody Heard Back After
Jul 23, 2010

You would think they would have the decency to say either you passed the test or failed, or that we are no longer hiring and thank you for applying.  Breitner's test was through MTTEST and I made it all the way to the practical part transcription test and feel I did very good.  The UnitedTranscription test was on their website, and I believe I did good also. ...

Cut Back To Only 2 Jobs Lately On Breitner Downloads?
Oct 03, 2011

Did anyone else get cut back to only 2 jobs lately on Breitner downloads? ...

Anyone Hear Back From NOWTranscription?
Jan 25, 2011

~~ ...

Anyone Respond To OTI Ad And Hear Back?
Feb 08, 2011

Was just wondering if any of you submitted a response to their ad and heard back from them.  Thanks! ...

Did Anyone Hear Back From Advantec
Jun 28, 2011

Did anyone hear back from Advantec regarding the job posting posted last week?  ...

How Long To Hear Back From TTS
Jul 23, 2014

For those of you who work for TTS, how long did it take to hear something after the initial email with a list of questions?  I emailed the answers to those questions a few days ago.  ...

Lee Perfect - Anyone Hear Back?
Jan 29, 2015

Did anyone hear back from this company or get a job with them?  I know after searching the archives they have had a reputation of not paying in the past.  ...

How Long Does It Take To Hear Back On Holiday PTO?
Nov 18, 2009

Just curious if anyone has heard back from their CCM regarding holiday PTO.  With the big switch of from CTL back to CCM I am afraid that all my requests will go unanswered.  So what do you do when your PTO request (holiday or not ) is left sitting?  Do you take the day off anyway? ...

Encompass Or Probity-does Anybody Ever Hear Back From Them?!
Jan 15, 2010

I tested with both and know I did well (lots of experience with this stuff) but have heard nothing back from Probity and got a letter of interest from Encompass, which I responded to, then NADA. Has anyone actually been able to move forward recently with getting a job at either place?! I noticed the only real problem I've seen regarding Encompass in the archives is their inability to get back to people in a timely way and I am seeing that in action. Anybody? ...

Anyone Ever Hear Back From DTSOK After Applying?
Nov 17, 2010

Hi everyone, Anyone ever hear back from DTSOK after applying?  I tried 2 weeks ago, haven't heard a word.  Was not able to find much information on them.  Thanks for any information. ...

How Long To Hear Back After Applying
Feb 13, 2013

I applied for a hospital job (non-MT) about 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing yet.  I am just wondering how long I should wait to hear back.  This is not the only job I applied to, sending out resumes, but this is the one I wanted.  The job is still posted on their website, so presumably not filled yet.  Does it normally take this long or am I being unrealistic?  Should I just move on?  I want to move on, tired of waiting.  Just wondering if anybody else has a ...

Did Anyone Who Applied At AssistMed Hear Back From Them?
May 13, 2013

Did anyone who applied at AssistMed hear back from them?  Thank you. ...

I Have Sent My Resumes To 10 Different Companies And Hear Back Nothing, Nada . . . . .
Apr 13, 2010

I have been doing MT for almost 15 years, and the one company I have been with for the past 9 years is suddenly getting less and less work.  I have been sending out resumes, taking the tests, etc., and I don't hear ONE THING BACK from any of them  . . . . so frustrating.  We are in the process of buying a new house and then this happens - I may have to take a job outside of home, but I wan't to be here for my kids:( ...

Anyone That Tested With Opti-Script Hear Anything Back Yet?
Apr 16, 2012

Anyone that tested with Opti-Script hear anything back yet? ...

NJPR Hospital - Did Anyone Apply And Hear Back?
Aug 04, 2014

Just wondering if anyone has heard back about an interview, testing, etc?  Have the positions been filled. ...

Anyone Recently Apply At Medscribe (Florida One) And Ever Hear Back?
May 17, 2010

I need a job YESTERDAY.. and I have applied to so many places and actually did the testing with Medscribe twice but they cannot even get back to me one way or the other. I'm completely discouraged!!! ...

Ortho MT Needed Immediately Post-Anyone Hear Back?
Oct 28, 2010

I sent my resume for this position.  I am just curious who else did, and if you heard back from the person who placed the ad.  Thanks! :) ...

I Have Tested For MQ And Am Waiting To Hear Back. Thought I Pop Over To The MQ Board And
Jul 19, 2011

get opinions from the horses' mouths.  Sooooo, should I work for MQ?  Is there enough work?  Is pay on time?  How is the QA? Thanks! ...

One Transcription Service - Did Anyone Apply And Hear Back From Them For The Weekend
Apr 17, 2014

n/m ...

Shady Acres Radiology; Any Of The Chosen 23 Get An Interview Or Hear Back From Them
Sep 05, 2010

Back on August 22 or 23, there was a job posting for Shady Acres Radiology, and several people said they had received an Email from Shady Acres indicating that they had chosen 23 resumes, asked some computer questions, and if they would agree to a background check; and that Shady Acres would contact them within 7 to 10 days for an interview.   Did any of the lucky "chosen 23" hear back yet (their 10 days is up).   Whenever I see “background check” I expect the ...

Did Anyone Apply To Landmark For Straight Transcription Position And Hear Back?
Dec 31, 2012

I applied and got no response, just wondering if anyone was hired for the account they said started January 3.  Thanks. ...

Test Results From E-MTS Are Back.
Mar 05, 2012

Well I feel like I have been hit with a sledge hammer.  Just got my results from transcription testing and they say I made too many errors.  Strange to hear that, because I honestly thought I did a great job.  Two OP reports and EEG.  Of course I know on EEG I did not hear half of what dictator was saying, so how could I do a good job.   You know the more I think about this, I am probably better off not to be hired by this company.  The OP report was a C-secti ...

Word (test) In Back Exam
Mar 15, 2013

Dictated:  Lumbar extension and lateral bending are noted to be good and painless.  Straight leg raising sign is positive on the left at 75 degrees.  __________ s/l la-sack test is also positive on the left.     Help and/or suggestions appreciated, thank you! ...

NUMBER 4 SIGNS? Orthopedic Test For The Back. Actual Dictation Below...
Dec 15, 2009

Equally performs NUMBER FOUR SIGNS with assistance of his upper extremities.    Could this be putting the ankle in the back of the opposite knee to create a "4" sign?  Never heard of this... ...

Christmas Carol For MT's - :Do You Hear What I Hear?" Nm
Nov 29, 2009

nm ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...