A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone recently hired by DTS? Have things improved? Old posts not positive. NM - Searching

Posted: Apr 06, 2013

something is up - I failed both tests - SM - D

[ In Reply To ..]
I found it odd that they said the reason I did not pass is because I do not have enough years' experience, when I have 11!

Similar Messages:

Who Has Recently Been Hired By Nuance?
Mar 26, 2012

I would like to know who was just recently hired and how was your experience?   I for one have been hired and am not able to start until my computer meets their requirements.  So I had to put in more memory and also bring my Microsoft Word up-to-date -- 2007.  Just hope this was worth the expense.  For some reason, I have a bad feeling about the job itself.   Hopefully my fears are wrong.  Let me know what you think.   ...

Rezziliant - Has Anyone Been Recently Hired By This Company?
Feb 15, 2012

Has anyone been recently hired by this company?  If so, I would  love some information about them.  Thanks in advance.     ...

Recently Hired As IC For Transcription Doctor's
Apr 14, 2012

Really looking forward to getting my foot in the door and would appreciate info.   ...

LANDMARK TRANSCRIPTION - Recently Hired Anyone?
Nov 01, 2013

Any MT's out there who have recently been hired by Landmark TS in Pennsylvania to transcribe for its new account? If so, what have you experienced so far in terms of management, type of work, etc.? As a recent new hire, I've found there exists a handful of dictators who consistently turn out muffled, tinny audio and/or speech that is all but incomprehensible. Yet, when I have pointed this out to the supervisor, she insists that I am alone in this complaint as QA seems to have n ...

Anyone Recently Hired On At Clear Choice Transcription?
Jul 26, 2012

Have you actually started working yet or received training? ...

I Keep Seeing Posts About New People Getting Hired - Yet Everyone's NJA
Dec 02, 2009

I am of the opinion that they're doing mass hiring because they're going to screw us over in the very near future.  In other words, I think they're going to make everyone become an MME at 4 cents a line and they're getting ready for the mass exodus.  It would make sense.  And they're hiring a lot of newbies too - they're cheap!  They need bodies to train the Indian MTs to take our jobs. IMO, the only ones who will still work for MQ are the hund ...

Is InScribe LLC, Kentucky Changing; Anyone Recently Apply Or Been Hired Who Has Years Of Experience;
May 11, 2011

Okay, I know InScribe LLC (Kentucky) has been on the Boards multiple times (at least monthly, if not weekly, it seems), but I just noticed they have a “Premium” ad at the top of the Job Seeker’s Board.  I guess these “Featured Listings” are not free, as the other listings are.  If I remember correctly, most of the posts on the Boards have been by Newbies, because InScribe evidently is one of the few MTSOs that hire new graduates.  However, it appear ...

If 90% Of What You Read Is Bad, I Would Trust THAT. People With Positive Things
Nov 11, 2014

Please read back in past months, years. It has been a miserable experience for many, many people and for many, many reasons. ...

Medicak INK - Looking For The Good Things/bad Things
Aug 23, 2013

Considering making a move to this company.  Spoke with owner and she sounds delightful. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the company...anything at all!  Thank you! ...

Urinalysis:  Blood Positive, Protein Positive
Jun 02, 2010

Urinalysis:  Blood positive, protein positive, 30-40 dublisees(???) 80-99 rbusees ...

Abnormal Nuclear Stress Test, Consider False Positive Study, Hyphen FALSE POSITIVE?
May 19, 2010

:) ...

Nuance PTO Improved
Nov 08, 2011

Their ad states improved PTO.  Can anyone tell me exactly how much PTO you do get there?   ...

I Did F11 And The Audio Improved.
Jan 31, 2014

Anyone else notice the audio improves after F11. I've had some reports tonight with horrible audio and worthless ASR, and after doing F11, the audio was improved. ...

So What Is New And Improved With Mail And Other Complaints
Jun 29, 2010

So, due to decreased pay constantly going down the spiral staircase, I could not pay my Charter internet DSL any longer.  I had to go to dial up because AT&T does not have DSL in my little spit of property.  IT IS A NIGHTMARE!!   I changed my schedule to graveyard so I would not be disconnected everytime someone calls me.  I don't have the money to pay for an extra line.  Charter wanted $89 a month for DSL only.   Of course, they wanted me to bund ...

Screw Improved Communication
Apr 17, 2013

Suggestions For Improved Hearing???
May 15, 2014

I've been having trouble picking up the small words of ESLs lately, probably due to my age and the loud music in my younger days, but I was wondering if there is any hope for me? If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them. I've tried the high end headphones and ear buds, but the quality seems the same to me.  TIA  ...

Patient With Renal Insufficiency, Improved...
Oct 13, 2009

Patient with renal insufficiency, improved......Labs include urine microalbumin-creatinine ratio, urine with microscop, [s/l S-path, U-path] ...

401K Match Stinks. Needs To Be Improved.
Nov 19, 2013

Here is an article that talks about 401K. Mmodal's 401K plan stinks. "The most common 401(k) employer match is now dollar-for-dollar for the first 6% of income that an employee defers." Mmodal only matches 25% up to 4% which equals 1% in a lump sum which is even stingier than matching it each pay period to allow the participants to take advantage of compounding. The worst thing - We don't even know if Mmodal is going to match this year. In years past they sent out a letter res ...

Has Triton Software (Amphion) Improved?
Sep 15, 2014

There are a lot of negative comments regarding the Triton program that Amphion uses.  I'm just curious to hear if it has become more user friendly? Has anyone had good success with it? ...

OB S/l Nitrazine Positive, ___ Positive Sm
Jun 28, 2011

Can't tell what's being said. First it sounded like folate positive, then foleen or poleen.  Ack! Whatever it is, it showed up in office visit exam and again in hospital. ...

Pt With Coronary Artery Vasospams That Improved On "Roo Nexia" Therapy
May 29, 2010

d ...

Neurontin And Pletal For Improved Pain Control And S/l "microsecretions" ?
Dec 01, 2011

nm ...

For All The MTs Who Have Recently Been Let Go, Can You
Nov 05, 2012

please post how much you got paid per line.  I think that really is why you all were let go because you made too much per line.  We can narrow it down to that if you would all post how much you made.  Thanks ...

Recently!
May 25, 2013

raise! Hopefully it's across the board! ...

NJA Recently?
Apr 11, 2014

Just wondering how the NJA problem is since 60 of us have moved on.  We've had 2 new ILP accounts to QA (which are horrible) and 1 group hospitals that have come back from ILP land, but only recieved a small handful of MTs to compensate.  My BOB has been swamped for the past week with late jobs every night.  My TSM says that her manager said that there isn't anybody who can help out.  I was just wondering if he/she is just too lazy to actually look.  I know the ...

Will I Get Hired?
Sep 06, 2010

I have a question for all MedQuist MTs . . . I called them and was told that I qualified and passed MedQuist's test. That was about a week ago. I was told that I am still being "considered" and "reviewed." One recruiter told me that it would just be a matter of time before they could get through all of the paperwork. Another recruiter simply told me my file was still being "reviewed." What does this mean? Does MedQuist always offer jobs to those that pass their testing? Or is it possible t ...

Just Got Hired!
Sep 27, 2011

I am told that I just got hired by Nuance.  Am interested in what people have to say about the company.  I have read that the first part of this month, they were running out of work.  If so, do they really need me? Also, am interested in insurance costs?  Some straight answers would be most appreciated. Thanks, Charlie ...

Whatever You Do, Do NOT Get Hired On With
Nov 14, 2011

Accentus.  They loaded some absolutely AWFUL software that has ruined my PC.  THEY will be getting a bill from me ...

Does Anyone Ever Get Hired....?
May 30, 2012

Does anyone ever get hired from these companies who are continually posting help wanted ads?!?!?  I have applied to at least 15 companies posting ads for help only to sit here waiting for at least 5 weeks, so far, for an answer to any for which I applied!  I have been a medical transcriptionist for over 20 years as well as a QA worker for over 5 years.  My resume is on par with what I consider to be some of the best, yet I never receive an answer to my applications.  I realiz ...

Too Old To Get Hired?
Jul 26, 2013

Should I stop saying I have 31 years of experience as a transcriptionist? I try not to date myself by putting dates on my resume, like when I graduated. I am 61 and will be 62 next June. I have not worked since March, but I made so little money that I get way less than 200 dollars a week from unemployment! I have applied everywhere, outside the house and inside. I have attended resume counseling at the career center, nobody is interested in helping me pay for any schooling, they change the s ...