A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Abnormal nuclear stress test, consider false positive study, Hyphen FALSE POSITIVE? - traci

Posted: May 19, 2010

:)

yes - false-positive

[ In Reply To ..]
I have no reference to back that up... it's just how I do it and how I have seen it done for 30+ years.

I wouldn't! - me

[ In Reply To ..]
x

no hyphen. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Hyphen Is ER/PR Positive?
Feb 08, 2010

Is it ER/PR-positive with the hyphen or ER/PR positive without the hyphen?  I can't ever figure this out. ...

False Job Openings
Nov 23, 2009

I don't understand these MTSOs.  I've interviewed with both Keystrokes and Transcend per their job seeker's board ads for all shifts available, part-time and full-time, and offered a job.  However, both declared no 1st shift openings and that they are only hiring for 2nd and 3rd shifts, nor do they have any part-time openings.  They both indicated that 1st shift rarely has openings and they don't regularly hire part-timers. Why do they advertise thes ...

MQ Hiring: False Advertising
Oct 16, 2009

I saw an ad for MQ looking for MTs.  In the ad they brag of 1500 customers (read mostly overseas), world-wide career path (read better move to India to keep your job) and $500 sign-on bonus (read MQ will make that back quick out of your line count). ...

Urinalysis:  Blood Positive, Protein Positive
Jun 02, 2010

Urinalysis:  Blood positive, protein positive, 30-40 dublisees(???) 80-99 rbusees ...

Mildy Positive Pen And ? Depression Test
Jun 16, 2011

I am working on a carpal tunnel patient. The doctor says "he has a mildly positive pen and ? depression test." ...

Positive S/l FALACY Test For Knee - Meniscus Tear?? Maybe Hearing TH?
Apr 26, 2012

TIA! ...

Hand Surgery: On Exam, She Has A Negative (s/l Earl's Test But A Positive Broman's Sign).
Sep 20, 2010

TIA!!! ...

OB S/l Nitrazine Positive, ___ Positive Sm
Jun 28, 2011

Can't tell what's being said. First it sounded like folate positive, then foleen or poleen.  Ack! Whatever it is, it showed up in office visit exam and again in hospital. ...

There Is A Mildly Positive "silver Skull Test" Indicating Some Tight Achilles Tendon And G
Jul 19, 2013

PE on right heel and foot.  I swear it sounds like the doc is saying 'Silver skull test'.  He's a temp for me and I'm completely unfamiliar with what this might be!  Thanks for your help in advance :) ...

ESL And ?new Stress Type. S/l Notambaki Stress Test. Nm
Jul 14, 2014

x ...

Abnormal S/l *Alans And Barbos* Test
Feb 21, 2011

xx ...

Is There Anything Positive About Being An MME?
Oct 21, 2009

I was thinking about becoming an MME, but all I hear is negative talk.  Is there anything good about being one? ...

Something Positive To Say
Mar 27, 2010

I get on this site every now and then and it is so disheartening to see so many people frustrated with their employers.  I work for two different companies and I have to say I love them both.  I work for OSi and I work for All Type.  Both treat me fairly, respond rapidly to questions and are nice employers.  I've always been paid on time, they both understand emergencies and I make a good income from each.  There are good companies and there are nice people to work ...

TTD- Anything Positive On Them?
May 23, 2012

Hi, I am new to this board, but have been searching jobs here.  I applied to TTD and received new-hire package.  I have been looking here at all the negative comments about them before actually figuring out what I want to do with them.  My question is, are there any positive comments about them at all?  I may have an opportunity later this summer at a job locally and have a job currently, but not sure if I want to hop into this if they don't pay.  I don't want ...

Anything Positive ?
May 29, 2012

Is there anyone out there who has anything positive to say about any transcription company ??  Keystrokes, Naunce, Transcend, Accentus, Softscript ?   Are they ALL bad ?  Thanks ...

Anything Positive?
Dec 31, 2012

I'm currently a student with a nearing graduation date. I'm getting quite discouraged lately because from what I have been researching and finding on forums is that basically there is not enough work out there to make ends meet. I've seen alot of negative posts from current MTs and it makes me nervous since I have yet to graduate. Is there anything positive out there for a student like me to look forward to?? ...

Something Positive
Jun 22, 2013

I just wanted to mention something positive about MT, my experience.  There are a lot of negatives posted about the MT field on this board, and I'm not discounting anybody's experience, as, yes, there have been changes in this field, and some of those changes have hit people hard and are not fair.  I just wanted to give encouragement to people who like MT that there are some positive things/companies still going on.  I have 7 years of experience.  I graduated from C ...

Some Positive Words, Please!
Dec 30, 2009

Man, I can see the changes in the transcription industry (admittedly negative changes) have really gotten us down and we're stuck in a mire of complaints, bad feelings and feeling tired and fed up!  I feel the same way, and I feel that greed and the economy are to blame.  But sometimes you just need to hear a positive word to make it through the day, or through the week.  Here is mine - I am thankful that I do not have to spend money on work clothes and ga ...

Heme-positive
Feb 08, 2010

Is "heme-positive" actually slang for Hemoccult-positive or for hemoglobin-positive?  Also, I found on an archived post that Hemoccult is capitalized because it is a trade name but wonder if the above are capitalized as well or should not be used because they are slang? ...

Transolutions - Anything Positive
Jul 01, 2010

Anyone have anything positive to say about Transolutions or more specifically their recent experience with the Apex platform? ...

I Am Not Really Positive I Completely Buy Into ~sm~ TIA
Mar 27, 2010

I am not really positive I completely buy into the fact that this illnesses is of such s/l reparation as his gamma globulin levels have been a little bit elevated and I wonder if there is more chronicity than we think. ...

Positive S/l Clubsiella
Sep 30, 2010

Any ideas? ...

Sure Could Use Some POSITIVE Energy
Nov 25, 2010

Not everyone is unhappy with MT work right now.  Lots of times this board is filled with much negativity and I think it is a disservice to each other.  Sometimes we need to vent, but sure would like to see people with more positive things that are happening in their life post on here, and not just read on here.  I think it is unfair to dissuade newcomers to the profession.  Give them an accurate vision of what it is like, both pros and cons.  But, I think it's wron ...

ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE
Apr 22, 2011

. ...

Can We Have Something Positive For A Change?
Oct 17, 2011

Seriously, all I read about here are how MT sucks. It's horrible. Get out while you can.   I'm new to this field. This talk is very disheartening. Reading these threads even makes me work less because it feels pointless. So, please, can I have some positives? Something to show me that I can live off this line of work. How many people are doing well? Good? Great?! ...

On A POSITIVE Note
May 20, 2012

I know it's rare for this board if, heaven forbid, anybody put anything positive on here. I've complained on here just like everyone else about low pay, low work, etc., but the bottom line for me is: I love the company I work for and have a great supervisor; they let me know from time to time that I am appreciated and let me know I was missed when I am gone (on vacation or whatever); they do their best to make sure I have enough work; they do thoughtful things, such as send birthday ...

Positive Experience With TTD?
Jun 06, 2012

Does anyone have or have had a positive experience with TTD? Any and all positive or negative information would be appreciated. Thanks ...

I'll Tell Ya... (positive Post)
Dec 24, 2012

There's real joy in transcribing a speed-dictator who can actually speed dictate well!  When he's speed-dictating, not stumbling, not mumbling, it's just wonderful!  It's a nice break from the mumblers and bumblers. ...

Anything Positive About SoftScript?
Jan 09, 2013

Got an email to take their test for radiology. Just wondering if anyone had a positive experience or a bad one? I need info. Working for Nuance now after a merger. TOTALLY SUCKS! Got to find something new. TIA!! ...

Trying To Stay Positive Looking For Job
Aug 22, 2014

I have graduated a year and a half ago from school, have my CPC-A and I am not having any luck finding a job.  I have applied to so many jobs and I get the same answer all the time of needing at least 2 to 3 years of experience.  While I am trying to be patient, I feel my skills are being lost.  You HAVE to be able to code every day in order for guidelines to cement in your brain and to become aware of changes.  I do practice by doing the Optum Code This! scenarios, (which I ...