A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has Triton software (Amphion) improved? - curious

Posted: Sep 15, 2014

There are a lot of negative comments regarding the Triton program that Amphion uses.  I'm just curious to hear if it has become more user friendly? Has anyone had good success with it?

Wrong board? - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe this should have been posted under company board?

TRITON - Cindy

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been working for them part-time for about a month. It was difficult for me to get used to it at first because it was a little different than what I was used to, but now I would describe it as "slick". It's super fast. It is Internet-based, so you don't have to worry about your operating system, etc. There are a ton of keyboard commands that make transcribing very fast--once you learn them all. I'd give TRITON two thumbs up.

Curious - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for your thoughts! I have read a lot of negative comments from years ago and was really hoping it had changed. Glad to hear your approval!

Similar Messages:

AMPHION TRITON PRODUCTION....ANYONE GET INCENTIVE?
Apr 07, 2015

I am curious if anyone or many out there are able to hit the 13,500 lines per period to get incentive on the Triton platform with Amphion.  I am usually a high producer, but the lines on Triton just don't seem to add up no matter how fast I go.  Is this just me?  What's the trick? ...

Amphion's Triton Platform. Similar To Escription? Is It Word Based?
Jul 15, 2010

Does it have a built-in expander?  How many lph do you average?  Any info would be great? ...

Amphion Transciption Software?
Feb 17, 2015

Please let me know what transcription software Amphion uses. Also, are they still independent, or have they been bought out by one of the big ones? ...

Triton
Nov 15, 2010

Does anybody have anything good to say about working in the triton client platform?  Don't get paid for spaces, so wondering if it's a good platform so that you can actually make money.  Any info appreciated.  TIA ...

Have You Ever Used The Platform Triton? Sm
Dec 08, 2012

I will be starting a new job using the platform Triton.  I had heard in the past it is "clunky."  I would like to know if you find this platform easy or difficult to learn.  Are you able to produce a decent amount of lines on this platform.  I also want to know if I will be able to increase the font as I am a little visually challened.  I usually blow up my font to large.  I have used platforms in the past, mainly ChartMatrix and was not able to enlarge the font to ...

Anyone Want To Share Their Triton Experience? Sm
Oct 18, 2010

Going to be working for Amphion and using Triton.  Anyone willing to share what it is like?  Do I need to get an expander such as SH or IT?     ...

Triton Platform Question
Nov 14, 2011

Will the Triton platform work with a 64-bit PC and Windows 7? ...

Nuance PTO Improved
Nov 08, 2011

Their ad states improved PTO.  Can anyone tell me exactly how much PTO you do get there?   ...

I Did F11 And The Audio Improved.
Jan 31, 2014

Anyone else notice the audio improves after F11. I've had some reports tonight with horrible audio and worthless ASR, and after doing F11, the audio was improved. ...

So What Is New And Improved With Mail And Other Complaints
Jun 29, 2010

So, due to decreased pay constantly going down the spiral staircase, I could not pay my Charter internet DSL any longer.  I had to go to dial up because AT&T does not have DSL in my little spit of property.  IT IS A NIGHTMARE!!   I changed my schedule to graveyard so I would not be disconnected everytime someone calls me.  I don't have the money to pay for an extra line.  Charter wanted $89 a month for DSL only.   Of course, they wanted me to bund ...

Screw Improved Communication
Apr 17, 2013

Suggestions For Improved Hearing???
May 15, 2014

I've been having trouble picking up the small words of ESLs lately, probably due to my age and the loud music in my younger days, but I was wondering if there is any hope for me? If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them. I've tried the high end headphones and ear buds, but the quality seems the same to me.  TIA  ...

Patient With Renal Insufficiency, Improved...
Oct 13, 2009

Patient with renal insufficiency, improved......Labs include urine microalbumin-creatinine ratio, urine with microscop, [s/l S-path, U-path] ...

401K Match Stinks. Needs To Be Improved.
Nov 19, 2013

Here is an article that talks about 401K. Mmodal's 401K plan stinks. "The most common 401(k) employer match is now dollar-for-dollar for the first 6% of income that an employee defers." Mmodal only matches 25% up to 4% which equals 1% in a lump sum which is even stingier than matching it each pay period to allow the participants to take advantage of compounding. The worst thing - We don't even know if Mmodal is going to match this year. In years past they sent out a letter res ...

Anyone Recently Hired By DTS? Have Things Improved? Old Posts Not Positive. NM
Apr 06, 2013

. ...

Pt With Coronary Artery Vasospams That Improved On "Roo Nexia" Therapy
May 29, 2010

d ...

Neurontin And Pletal For Improved Pain Control And S/l "microsecretions" ?
Dec 01, 2011

nm ...

So Now It Is "most Improved MT" Of The Month! Sm
Jun 24, 2011

I guess they are getting desperate and giving 50 dollars a month to "most improved MT."  They will never learn, that is not the way to keep MTs or anybody for that matter.  This company is so so stupid and when everybody has left they might, might understand.  Wonder if they really care!  ...

At 99.4% This Week, Congratulated That I Improved Over Last Week.
Feb 13, 2015

Good grief. I did not change the way I edit. It so depends on how many commas they think you should have. Yes, I made an unusual (for me) mistake last week, but the rest of passing an audit is dumb luck of whether you get a realistic auditor or Ms English wannabe. Everybody must be under pressure because of the cesspool as I see a lot of mistakes when I look up past reports to help with these mush mouths and accents. The time czar wants schedule changes, but I see no problems with turna ...

Q For Amphion MTs
Sep 29, 2010

Anyone ever get fired from Amphion for not meeting line requirements? I work for them FT or more as needed and have yet to make the 12,000 line requirement. I've been with them for 6 months now and have not heard a peep about it. My QA is meeting requirements and my attendance is excellent, but I have yet to make the line count. I've switched my schedule, asked for another team, another account, work extra, racked my brain, all to no answer or just "no". I'm not sure what to do a ...

Amphion (sm)
Apr 08, 2014

Considering  applying for work with Amphion.  I understand they do not pay for spaces.  Do they pay for headers or do anything to bring up the line rate?  If not, I won't bother.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Know Anything About Amphion?
May 02, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Amphion.  I know nothing.  I think I'm going to have to find another job because of changes being made in the company I work at currently.  I can't afford such a drastic pay cut as what is coming for me so I'm looking around for a transcription job, not VR.  Any information good or bad is welcome.  Thanks to anyone who responds.  It is greatly appreciated.  ...

Considering Amphion
May 17, 2014

I'm considering applying to Amphion and haven't found any recent posts from MTs. I'd love to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Amphion QA
Aug 13, 2014

Can anyone tell me what software is used by Amphion? Is it Editscript? If not, what software do you need to know for QA positions? Thanks! ...

Amphion ?
Sep 18, 2014

I'm applying at Amphion just wondering if anyone could give me some current information on them.  Good company to work for?  Pays on time and accurate?  Enough work to go around?  I did a search for info but didn't see anything real recent.  I'd appreciate any information you can offer.  Thanks! ...

Amphion Anyone?
Dec 02, 2014

Anyone heard of or worked for Amphion??? ...

Amphion Anything?
Mar 17, 2015

Hello!  Can anyone tell me anything about Amphion; specifically how costly is their health insurance?  Do they provide steady work?  Thank you in advance! ...

Amphion - Anyone Work For Them At All?
Oct 12, 2009

how are they to work for?  Are they fair? ...

Horski, How Was Your 1st Day With Amphion?
Mar 08, 2010

xx ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...