A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone have information on Med-Scribe? - CuriousMT

Posted: Apr 27, 2012

Anyone have information on Med-Scribe?  How is the workload?  Do you run out of work? How about the pay?  How about the days/hours?  Would like to apply, but not sure if it would be worth it.  Thanks for any information you can give me.  If you don't want to post, PLEASE email me!  

Med-Scribe in what state? NM - There are at least 4 different ones

[ In Reply To ..]

Med-Scribe - CuriousMT

[ In Reply To ..]
The one in Florida.

med-scribe - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
never out of work, workload steady. pay in line with everyone else. I do straight typing, so I can't speak for VR or any other, but good company and good people. I got days and hours I wanted, but I guess it depends on what is available. definitely worth it.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Has Information On Med-scribe?
Mar 30, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has information on Med-scribe? Saw some job postings and was wondering about them!! ...

Information On Med-Scribe I Believe In New Jersey
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone tell me about this company and the account they are hiring for now. ...

Cannot Play Wav Files In Windows Media, Byte-Scribe Or Express Scribe. Help???
Mar 03, 2012

I have voice files sent to me that I cannot play in Windows Media or Express Scribe. They will load in ES but show 00:00 duration.  I thought possibly it was an encryption error as they possibly they are coming that way to be because they are secure but I sent to a friend and she can open them and play them.  Windows Media states something about a missing codecs and I have installed if known codecs to man (I am on Windows XP).  They just will not play or show the duration etc.&nbs ...

Hypertype Information - Any Information
Feb 19, 2011

Any information on Hypertype?  Good, bad, and ugly, pay scale, platform?  TIA.  I have passed the test which I took a little more than a week ago.  They want to set up a phone interview but I want to know upfront what current ICs think.  Are they flexible.  Do you have a schedule.  Saw through the archives that the pay is low but how low is low?  TIA. ...

Anybody Know Anything About U-scribe?
May 18, 2010

nm ...

MED-SCRIBE JAX
Jun 17, 2011

Anyone have any idea what is going on at Med-Scribe JAX? No work. Cutting pay. Talking letting people go to badger you to "jump on" after your shift. Are all companies having problems. ...

Med-Scribe N.J
Jun 05, 2011

Anyone have any current information on this company they can share?  Thanks! ...

Med-Scribe Five Cpl
Jan 04, 2013

They advertised for IC at 5 cpl.  Seriously?   ...

Med-Scribe
Aug 07, 2014

Does anyone work for Med-Scribe? Our hospital is outsourcing to Med-Scribe for transcription and editing. What should I expect to be paid per line? I have 9 years experience after an associates degree, RHIT.  ...

Med-Scribe Rad Pay
Oct 14, 2014

Does anyone know the pay for radiology?  If not, what do they pay for other accounts?  Is ChartNet fast, friendly? ...

Express Scribe Help Again
Oct 16, 2009

Does anyone know how to get the auto back up to work on the foot pedal settings for Express Scribe?  Thanks in advance! ...

Med-Scribe Transcription
Apr 02, 2010

Those who have worked for Med-Scribe any info about the company good or bad??? Just wondering as I saw they were hiring. ...

Med-Scribe In Florida
May 19, 2010

I'm looking to change jobs & saw an ad for Med-Scribe in Naples, Florida.  Ads, as you know, can sound really good, but they don't tell the true story.  Would like to know about the good & bad aspect that MTs working for Med-Scribe have had & are having.   I work for another transcription company &, right now, they're not treating their employees too good, & haven't for quite some time.   Thank you. ...

I Just Saw An Ad For A Medical Scribe
Jun 25, 2010

I just saw an ad for a Medical Scribe.  The description is that the MT accompanies the doc from room to room to see patients, sits at the computer in the room and transcribes the H&P/procedure while doc is doing the exam.  Starting pay was $17/hr with full benefits.  Anybody ever heard of this?  I think it's a good idea, leaves the doc hands free to tend to the patient.  It sounds a little like being a court reporter as far as "live" dictation being done. ...

Help With Express Scribe Please
Jul 14, 2010

I recently had to uninstall and reinstall Express Scribe.   Everything seems okay except I cannot set up the back step correctly.   Does anyone have any advice?    As always, thanks! ...

Has Anyone Else Taken The Med-scribe Test
Dec 11, 2010

Has anyone else taken the med-scribe test and found it ridiculously difficult? ...

Med-scribe Bad Or Good Or Whatever?
Dec 17, 2010

I have tested with this company many times. My last test I was almost certain I had everyone of the questions correct. Then I got an email saying I did not pass. That I had 35 out of 50. I do not believe this. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this company? or bad or good or whatever?     ...

Question About Scribe
Jan 20, 2011

I just got a new computer, and have set up Scribe and everything else to start using it.  On my old computer, the page filled up the entire screen and the text was larger and easier to read.  On my new computer, the page is centered in the screen and is much smaller than on my old one.  When I try to zoom to 125% or higher, the demographics and other things get larger but the page stays the same size.  I'm not sure what to try to get this the way it was on my old compute ...

Help With Express Scribe
Jan 26, 2011

Can anyone help me figure out how to get my practice dictations loaded on Express Scribe from Windows Media Player ? ...

Opti-Scribe???
Mar 08, 2011

Anyone know anything about Opti-Scribe?  I have an upcoming interview this week and wondered how the company was to work for.  ...

Does Anyone Use Express Scribe And How Do You Like It?
Apr 16, 2011

I have downloaded the manual but still cannot get it to work with my foot pedal.  My next resort is to call in the computer man who charges $100 per hour, and hopefully he will get it up and running within that time.  Any and all suggestions will be most appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Express Scribe HELP!!! (please)
May 01, 2011

HELP!!!   I recently had to reinstall Express Scribe.   For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the voice file to go back  several seconds.     I hope I am explaining correctly.   Any advice VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! ...

Anyone Work For Med-Scribe?
Oct 19, 2011

Hi all!  Wondering if anyone out there has experience working for Med-Scribe out of Florida.  Plenty of work?  Good pay?  Good software?  Good treatment?  Thanks in advance for any info you can give me! ...

Med-Scribe Jacksonville, FL
Nov 07, 2011

Does anyone have any info on medscribe out of Florida?  Can you make decent money.  Has there been enough work to keep everyone busy?  I have been thinking of leaving my current employer after 10+ years and wonder if this is the right move.  any insight would be greatly appreciated! ...

Mmodal DQ Scribe
Apr 02, 2012

Is anyone having trouble with MMODAL DocQscribe?  logged out on me at very end of report before I could upload and can't get back in. Says it will not connect!  Figures. ...

Anyone Currently Work As A Scribe
Jul 10, 2012

Just wondering if anyone is currently working as a scribe? I know some have complained about the pay being low ($11-$16) but when compared with what I make x 0, it still equals 0. If you are currently working as a scribe, do you like it? What kind of hours do you work? Are you treated as employee or IC? TIA for any answers. ...

I Think I Have About Decided On Scribe
Jul 19, 2012

I'd like to go into coding, and I think I'd be really good at it too, but medical scribe looks like the direction to go that would require the least amount of training.  I think as soon as the summer is over and I've taken my vacation and used up some PTO, I will apply for that.  Wish me luck. ...

Scribe 4 Us - Anything About This Company?
Nov 14, 2012

Anyone know anything about this company? ...

Any New Info On Scribe 4 Us?
Dec 05, 2012

But I did find an ad that had the name S. Pursley and it possibly is out of MO. Any current employees care to share some knowledge-good, bad, something? ...

Transitioned To P-scribe Now NJA
Feb 23, 2013

Our high-volume hospital dept just went onto Powerscribe after many fits and starts.  Everyone involved expected the MTs to get reports to edit but it looks like the doctors (who fought tooth and nail against this) are very happy with editing themselves.  This has left the MTs with little or no work.  It's only been a week.  Has anyone found that the novelty wears off and the doctors stop doing most of the editing?  They have the option of editing themselves, having ...