A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info on Southern Type - LL

Posted: May 04, 2015

Anyone have information about working for Southern Type? Just curious. Thanks!

Was wondering the same. - curious too

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Any Info On All Type?
Aug 03, 2010

Thinking of applying for them.  Any info (good or bad) would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you : )  ...

Info On Freedom Type
Jan 15, 2014

I would like to get into doing transcription from home and am looking for MT companies in the Midwest. I came across this company called Freedom Type. Has anyone worked there, currently or past?  How do they treat you? Is it a reputable company? Do you know of other Midwest companies that may be hiring for part-time work? Thanks! ...

Southern Transcription
Oct 20, 2009

Does anyone have any information about this company located in GA?  I would appreciate any information, plenty of work, what software programs do they offer, are there lots of ESL.  Thinking about sending in my resume.  Is QA fair and helpful.  Thanks ...

Help With Southern Dictator
Jun 04, 2014

Southern dictator states resection of bowel "s/l ottoman" under surgical history.  This isn't how she says abdomen.  Not sure what else it could be.  TIA!   ...

Keystrokes, Diskriter Or Freedom Type, Any Info?
Dec 22, 2009

Need info on Freedom Type, Keystrokes or Diskriter.  I live in Okla and worked for a local service until recently. They downsized and cut the transcription dept. I now have a job with Medquist but can't get any work through them. Like most, I need a paycheck, not just a job title. I'm looking for a good company to work for who is honest and provides a work load that is not constantly running out. I've seen some good reviews on these 3 companies but any current info or opinion ...

Southern Transcription Services?
Nov 03, 2011

Has anyone worked for Southern Transcription Services, Inc. in Georgia? If so, what was your experience like? What is their line rate?   Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From Southern?
Nov 19, 2011

I tested for Southern Transcription and feel confident that I aced the test.  I had hoped to hear back this week but did not.  Has anyone here heard back from them after testing?  Thanks. ...

Southern Transcription Was To Work For ?
Mar 26, 2014

I was wondering how Southern Transcription was to work for.  They seem like they are a smaller company and kind of gave me the impression that they have a good rapport with their MTs.   ...

MD-IT, Southern Transcription Services, Or NEMT
Oct 27, 2010

Hello!  I am looking to supplement my FT work.  I have had offers from all 3 companies and am having trouble making up my mind.  Anyone with GEMS cardiology comments (cannot keep line count, paid by dictated minute)?  ChartNet platform comments?  STS?  I have spoken to very nice people at all companies, and they seem to be organized and helpful.  Any advice or comments would be welcome.  Thanks for your time. ...

Negative Posts On Here About Southern Transcription
Mar 27, 2014

I see the negative posts on here about Southern Transcription but was wondering how long ago you worked for them.   I guess I am just hoping things may have improved since then.  I am about to be one of many swallowed up by Nuance and I can't imagine any other MT company being much worse from what I read on the Nuance board.   Thanks in advance for any information. ...

Ever Hear Of Southern Transcription? Any Details Would Be Helpful.
Mar 04, 2014

nm ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type Hepatitis C "type 2A/2C Or IIA/11C?
May 14, 2010

. ...

Doctor Says RF X3. Do I Type RF X3 Or Type Out Refill X3
Jun 23, 2010

nm ...

If It Is Dictated Type 2 Or 3 Acromion, Do You Type 2 Or 3 Or II Or III?
Sep 08, 2010

TIA ...

HELP: If ECG Is Dictated, Can I Type As Is, Or Type In Full?
Nov 09, 2010

If ECG is dictated, can I use the abbreviation, or type in full? ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Type 2 Or Type II Diabetes
Nov 20, 2009

Which is the correct way to type...type 2 or type II diabetes? tia. ...

Anyone Type For Silent Type?
Aug 10, 2010

Wondering if anyone out there has any feedback about working for Silent Type?  I have done the test and have been told I will interview in two weeks when the position becomes available... I think there is a mandatory 2 day training in NJ?  Anyone done this and survived?  How's the pay?  I was considering going to work for MedQuist because they are taking over one of my current IC accounts but after reading in the MedQuist section I think I'll skip that one.  Th ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

All Type Pay?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone know what pay range All Type starts off at?  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I have a test to complete and before I invest my time taking it, I wanted to get some feedback.  Thanks ahead of time. ...

How Do You Type
Nov 13, 2009

4-ply lift... He has been weightbearing as tolerated in a boot with a full 4-ply lift. tia. ...

Type 3 Or Type III
Nov 16, 2009

type 3 or III subacromial impingement... tia. ...

How Do You Type This?
Jan 18, 2010

at this point we are going to get an "AP lateral scapular Y"? ...

Would You Type This?
Mar 09, 2010

Doctor says "we will punt him over to Dr.  So and So." Would you type "punt," leave blank, or replace this with "send," "refer," or something more appropriate? This doctor is always saying odd things...LOL. ...

All-type
Mar 16, 2010

I know that I asked before but never got a response, although many read my post.  Anyone working now, or ever worked for All-Type?  Need good and bad.  The last archive I saw was for September 2009.  Was offered a job, and now nothing.  Is this familiar?  ...