A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info on Inscribe - MTwith3yearstogo

Posted: Sep 10, 2013

I see Inscribe has a permanent ad at the top of the MT Stars page and also Job Seekers.  I know they hire all the time, but I was wondering if anyone has recently gone to work for them and how they are now.  They say they are very busy and offer positions/training as remote scribes, which does not interest me.  I just want straight typing, even if it is only 7 cpl.  With all of the qualified text I have in a day at 1 cpl, this would be a blessing!  Really bad when after 40 years of being in this profession, I now feel 7 cpl would be a blessing.  Cry

chaotic to say the least. and then very, very fussy - about who they let work for them after 3 months. N

[ In Reply To ..]

Don't do it - But try if you must

[ In Reply To ..]
I went to work for them last year and besides, as one poster said, it was chaotic, they put me on an account where there was hardly any work. I was not allowed a secondary account until I was there for a year. I wasn't making any money and they don't care. Hopefully, you will have a more positive experience.

they're.....well, something else - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
the application process was so goofy! wasted a week of my time waiting for them to "coordinate" w/ their IT guy.

i figured if they couldn't even get me set up to work, the actual job would be even goofier.

Similar Messages:

Any Info On Inscribe LLC Of SC? Sm
Dec 09, 2011

Have looked in older posts, but there seems to be more than one Inscribe.  I'm looking for info on the South Carolina company.  The usual: pay scale, how are they to work for, etc.  Have downloaded their application and testing material and it seems pretty cut and dry as to what they want.  But before I wade through all the transcription testing, would love to hear some current reviews. Thanks.  ...

Any New Info On InScribe Out Of SC?
Jul 14, 2012

I've noticed more and more companies putting "parameters" on their definition of an IC and I'm wondering if anyone here knows how InScribe works.  My schedule is unpredictable and I don't want to be boxed into something I can't stick to.  Thanks. ...

INFO ON INSCRIBE
Oct 30, 2012

anybody know anything about Inscribe...I heard they hire newbies and no matter how good you are, you can never pass their test...any truth to that rumor? ...

Inscribe Info??? Sm
Dec 04, 2014

Does anyone know anything about this company Inscribe? They have "blast rooms" like chat rooms I guess where you can connect with other employess and also have them listen to a dictation if you are stuck on a word. I have never heard of them. Wondering if anyone here has??????? Thanks! ...

Any Info On InScribe Would Be Appreciated.
Oct 06, 2010

Their ads do not require previous experience as an MT, and you have to purchase a different foot pedal. Is this unusual? Thanks in advance for any advice. ...

Need Current Info On Inscribe LLC
Jun 02, 2011

I was considering testing with them and was wondering how they are as a company, what they pay, etc.   Positives and negatives?  Thanks!  I have seen older posts but nothing current (unless I just completely missed it).  ...

Emdat/InScribe 4.97 Users - I Need Some Info...
Sep 19, 2010

I've been using an old version(4.3) with the OK of the company I transcribe for.  But I'm now having so many technical issues that I need to install the upgrade of 4.97.394. A previous upgrade required the use of the InScribe internal player.  I tried this, bought 2 different foot pedals, and neither one worked for me, as both interfered with my expansions. One pedal I tried was the Start-Stop.  If I was in the process of starting or stopping play at the same time I wa ...

EMDAT/INSCRIBE Would Like Current Info
Apr 10, 2011

EMDAT INSCRIBE USERS   Can someone give me some feedback on how user friendly the Inscribe transcription platform is?   Does it have a good spellchecker? If your internet connection drops do you lose your report. Can you use PC Shorthand with it? Does it have a good voice player? Can you slow the player speed down for superfast dictators? Compatible with Infinity USB foot pedal? Are you able to be productive on this platform? ...

EMDAT Inscribe Platform. Info Please
Mar 15, 2012

I just installed this on my computer.  Wow, I was dumfounded.  I have trained to learn Escription, DocQScribe, Pscribe and Chartnet.  I really don't think I am that stupid to learn a new platform, but this has to be the most complicated program I have ever seen.  I did not give up right away -- that is not in my nature.  But after struggling for about 2 hours, I finally gave up.  Honestly if they tried, I don't think the maker of this program could have ma ...

Any Current Info On Inscribe? All I See Are Older Posts
Aug 14, 2014

nm ...

Inscribe - Experience/knowledge Of Inscribe.us?
Feb 19, 2011

Anyone have any experience/knowledge of Inscribe.us?  I am about to get offered a job with them for either straight transcrition or VR editing?  Their line rate seems to be very good for both. ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Inscribe, LLC In KY
Aug 11, 2010

Hi! I am curious about a job opening on another site for Inscribe, LLC in Murray, KY. I did a search and do not find much recent information on the company. Does anyone have any recent experience with this company? If so, what is your opinion? Good, bad, anything? The ad states they pay higher than many other companies and that there is no experience required? Any info would be appreciated. ...

Inscribe Anyone?
Sep 19, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on the above platform.  The MTSO with whom I subcontract has offered to train me on this platform, but I'm completely unfamiliar with it.  Before I leap in and agree, I'd like to get some opinions of the platform and how MT friendly/unfriendly it may be. TIA for any info you can provide!  ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About Inscribe? 
Dec 04, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Inscribe?  I am going to test for them and wondered if anyone has had experience with this company?  Thanks for reading this post. ...

Inscribe??
Feb 25, 2011

Does anyone have any CURRENT info on Inscribe? I tried searching the message boards, but do not see anything current posted.  Thanks!!! ...

InScribe US
Feb 27, 2011

Hello MTs! I recently submitted application and tests document to InScribe US and was informed that although I did "well" on the test, I was slightly below their standards. They have invited me to participate in their internship program, take 4 of their learning modules, and work with someone one-on-one to bring me up to their standards. This is to cost $400. Has anyone gone through this process? Is it a scam? I definitely know that more education will benefit me, but I am just looking for some ...

Inscribe, NO THANK YOU
Mar 08, 2011

Aced the test, almost 30 years experience in acute care, providing all my own equipment as an IC, their offer?  7 cpl.  thanks but no thanks. ...

Anyone Know About Inscribe?
Apr 05, 2011

I was just wondering if anyone out there works for Inscribe or has taken their test for employment. I took the test and it was incredibly hard with ESL dictators. In the email I received from them, along with turning me down was a shpeel on enrolling in their university. This made me wonder if it was ligit or what....... anyone know? ...

Anybody With Inscribe
Oct 13, 2011

Just spoke with them and they hire IC and say you can pretty much work whenever you want as long as you make minimum counts.  Pay is only .07 for typing or VR but they use own VR system that sounds interesting, you repeat what was dictated.  Any info on them would be helpful.  Thanks ...

InScribe, LLC In SC
Oct 20, 2011

I'm considering working for InScribe. If anyone who has worked there for a while, I'm curious as to how steady the work volume is. What's their policy for working on holidays? Any info would be appreciated. ...

InScribe, LLC, In SC
Oct 28, 2011

I'm a new grad MT and have been offered a job by InScribe. Training has been promised for almost 2 weeks, but they never call when promised.  Getting a little worried....esp when reading the negative stuff abt the company.  Does anyone have any advice?  (Other than "run"...that seems to come up quite often on here!  lol!) ...

Why Does The Inscribe Ad Say No MTs From CA?
Dec 02, 2012

nm. ...

Inscribe ?
Feb 13, 2013

Can I have some input on Inscribe please? Good, bad? ...

About Inscribe Of SC?
Apr 27, 2013

Has anyone worked for or know about Inscribe of SC?  ...