A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Need current info on Inscribe LLC - madmamma

Posted: Jun 02, 2011

I was considering testing with them and was wondering how they are as a company, what they pay, etc.   Positives and negatives?  Thanks!  I have seen older posts but nothing current (unless I just completely missed it). 

Nothing? - madmamma

[ In Reply To ..]
Hmmm...I don't know if that is a good or bad thing...

Inscribe LLC - daisy22

[ In Reply To ..]
I currently work for Inscribe, but not sure for how long. I was recently hired at 9 cpl, but after about 30 days everyone was informed line rate would be cut to 7 cpl and new Dragon speech recognition software is to be implemented which is to increase productivity. Not everyone is using Dragon and still typing, but still only at 7 cpl. I compare this to bait and switch scam.

Similar Messages:

EMDAT/INSCRIBE Would Like Current Info
Apr 10, 2011

EMDAT INSCRIBE USERS   Can someone give me some feedback on how user friendly the Inscribe transcription platform is?   Does it have a good spellchecker? If your internet connection drops do you lose your report. Can you use PC Shorthand with it? Does it have a good voice player? Can you slow the player speed down for superfast dictators? Compatible with Infinity USB foot pedal? Are you able to be productive on this platform? ...

Any Current Info On Inscribe? All I See Are Older Posts
Aug 14, 2014

nm ...

Any Current Information On InScribe LLC Out Of SC?
Sep 12, 2014

Does anyone have any current information on InScribe LLC out of SC?  I was offered to test with them, but curious if it is worth it.  Thanks in advance. ...

Any Info On Inscribe LLC Of SC? Sm
Dec 09, 2011

Have looked in older posts, but there seems to be more than one Inscribe.  I'm looking for info on the South Carolina company.  The usual: pay scale, how are they to work for, etc.  Have downloaded their application and testing material and it seems pretty cut and dry as to what they want.  But before I wade through all the transcription testing, would love to hear some current reviews. Thanks.  ...

Any New Info On InScribe Out Of SC?
Jul 14, 2012

I've noticed more and more companies putting "parameters" on their definition of an IC and I'm wondering if anyone here knows how InScribe works.  My schedule is unpredictable and I don't want to be boxed into something I can't stick to.  Thanks. ...

INFO ON INSCRIBE
Oct 30, 2012

anybody know anything about Inscribe...I heard they hire newbies and no matter how good you are, you can never pass their test...any truth to that rumor? ...

Any Info On Inscribe
Sep 10, 2013

I see Inscribe has a permanent ad at the top of the MT Stars page and also Job Seekers.  I know they hire all the time, but I was wondering if anyone has recently gone to work for them and how they are now.  They say they are very busy and offer positions/training as remote scribes, which does not interest me.  I just want straight typing, even if it is only 7 cpl.  With all of the qualified text I have in a day at 1 cpl, this would be a blessing!  Really bad when after ...

Inscribe Info??? Sm
Dec 04, 2014

Does anyone know anything about this company Inscribe? They have "blast rooms" like chat rooms I guess where you can connect with other employess and also have them listen to a dictation if you are stuck on a word. I have never heard of them. Wondering if anyone here has??????? Thanks! ...

DTI - Any Current Info
Aug 27, 2011

Any current info on this company please? ...

Anyone With Current Info On K&R? S/m
Jul 21, 2012

See they are hiring but would appreciate any info first.  I've already jumped too quick into a company that sucks.  Thanks ! ...

Current Info On DTS-OK Please.
Aug 30, 2012

Before applying would appreciate info, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Thank you! ...

Any Current Info On TTS
Apr 23, 2013

Any current info on TTS such as line rate, flexibility, plenty of work, platform and what the accounts are like? Easy to make lines? Also wondering if they offer shift differential for 2nd shift.  Thanks in advance. ...

Is There Anyone With Any Current Info On TTS. Nm
Nov 17, 2013

nm ...

Current Info On ZNF
Dec 10, 2014

wondering if anybody currently transcribes radiology for ZNF and how it is going.  How do they pay by report or line and is it decent?  thanks in advance.  ...

Any Info On InScribe Would Be Appreciated.
Oct 06, 2010

Their ads do not require previous experience as an MT, and you have to purchase a different foot pedal. Is this unusual? Thanks in advance for any advice. ...

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Transolutions....any Current Info
May 08, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on Transolutions?  I checked the archives and I could only find posts from 2007.  Thanks! ...

Transolutions, Inc - Any Current Info?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  I searched the archives but found only old posts.  Thanks in advance for your reply! ...

Any Current Info On Heartland?
Jul 24, 2010

Home office in Toledo, branches in India? What is it like for their American staff? Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Archivus???
Jun 22, 2011

The usual...steady workload, reasonable pay, management treat MTs with respect, etc.  I haven't seen much info recently.  Any info appreciated! ...

Current Info On ETransPlus?
Sep 21, 2010

Is there enough work during 3rd shift? Is the platform easy to use and easy to get your lines in with? How is the health insurance? I saw the premiums for the different levels but didn't see what type of coverage this is (deductible, copays, etc.). I'm a bit worried that your benefits hinge on getting your required lines in each pay period.  I can see where this would be a problem if there was a shortage of work (the situation at my current job). Any thoughts would be appreci ...

Any Current Info Transportal?
Oct 05, 2010

Any current into on this company?  (Good or bad??)  Thanks for any insight! ...

Breitner - Any Current Info?
Mar 01, 2011

Just got an email that I passed the test.  Anyone have current info on them, do they have work, etc?  Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Cardioscribes
Mar 11, 2011

Any current info on Cardioscribes.  Considering a position with them.  Consistent work, flexible, etc? ...

Keystrokes Info Please......looking For More Current
Apr 25, 2011

Have done an archive search but looking for more current info from people currently working or just stopped working at Keystrokes. What happened years ago really doesn't concern me because we all know how fast it changes in this business. Not trying to discount anyones opinion just want to make an informed decision based on current status of company. Pay on time? Meet quota? etc. ...

Any Current Info On Transolutions?
May 06, 2011

Hi.  Does anyone have any current info on Transolutions?  I've been offered a position with them, and just want to find out as much as I can before I accept.  Thanks!  ...

Zylomed Current Info - ESL?
May 22, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has current info on Zylomed?  Is it mostly ESL?  Thinking of applying there.  Any info helpful.  Thanks! ...

Current Info On DTSOK?
May 25, 2011

. ...

Looking For Current Info On Oracle
Jun 07, 2011

Looking for current info on Oracle.  Pros, cons, etc.  I did search archives and found nothing.  Thank you for your time. ...

Current Transolutions Info?
Jul 07, 2011

Hi, I'm looking at Transolutions and haven't seen a lot of current info on the boards about them. Wondering about the quality of the SR and editing. Also, I noticed that they were bought by Accentus and was wondering if there were any changes down the pipeline to be aware of, or are they pretty stable right now? Would be particularly interested in any former WMXer's opinions who might have made the move. :) Replies by e-mail are okay if you don't want to be too public. Tha ...