A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

information about ProScript? - AJ

Posted: May 09, 2010

Anyone have any information about ProScript?

No benefits, low pay, poor management. No longer a good company to work for. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Sounds familiar! - AJ

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the input. Aren't they all no longer good companies to work for? LOL!

Run out of work unless at least on first shift, drop in pay.nm - MTtoolong

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Are you serious?? They are advertising for more MTs - Wasting my time.

[ In Reply To ..]
Does any company that advertises actually have work. All I do is waste my time on companies just to find out they pay crappy and run out of work. Bummer

Out of work frequently on other shifts, too. - Stay away. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I liked them when I worked for them. Just had to change - shifts and there was not an opening.

[ In Reply To ..]
Management was responsive. I had plenty of work. I even liked the VR because the drafts were of high quality so I had to only make minor edits.

Succinct answer..it stinks! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Any Information On Proscript
Apr 17, 2013

Does anyone have any information on Proscript. Just wondering how they are to work for? ...

Proscript Information
Aug 23, 2013

Pay, supervisors, QA, work available, etc?  TIA ...

Proscript - Current Information On Them?
May 31, 2012

Anyone have any current information on them?  I was thinking about sending in a resume for them, but want to make sure testing is worth my time. Thank you for any information you are willing to provide ...

Proscript Anyone??
Mar 01, 2012

Does anyone have any current information and/or experience with this company? Good, bad, ugly, IC/employee, line rate, environment, etc. Thanks!! ...

Go To ProScript?
Jan 27, 2013

I'm thinking of leaving a company for ProScript....any thoughts? ...

Proscript Anyone?
Jul 18, 2013

Thinking of applying at Proscript.  Can anyone tell me the pay, benefits, QA, etc?  Also, I am planning on working night shift, so do they run out of work often at night or is the work plentiful and is there a night shift diff?  TIA. ...

Old W2 From PROSCRIPT?
Apr 07, 2014

Does anyone have an old W2 from PROSCRIPT? Trying to locate their employer ID number for old taxes. ...

Proscript Pay
Aug 30, 2014

Does anyone know the current rate of pay for Proscript?  Thanks in advance. ...

Proscript Any Info?
Jan 04, 2010

Anyone know anything about Proscript?  Was this once a company called Interpro?  Need info as soon as you can and thanks!!!  ...

Still Happy At ProScript?
Feb 12, 2010

Is there anybody that is still happy at ProScript? ...

Proscript - Any Of You Out There That Work For PS?
Mar 11, 2010

I recently went to work with Proscript after 9 years of hell at Spheris and 1 year of the same thing with Medquist and I love it.  I have a great hospital, great supervisor and flexilbility.  I do work evenings though and that is my choice.  The system is pretty decent.  I can see a few things I would like to change, but for the most part, it's not bad.  Money, (are we getting paid for this?), seems about the same, but I am still learning the account, so I don't feel I am up to sp ...

Anyone Work For Proscript And Do You Have A Second Job SM
May 14, 2010

If so, where, I run out of work continuously. I'm not bashing anyone, just dont think I should keep all my eggs in one basket and would like to see what others have done. Thanks. ...

Proscript - Warning!
Jul 13, 2010

This is for anyone thinking of going to work for Proscript (I understand that they are advertising):   This is NOT the Proscript that was a great, great company to work for some years ago.  That crew was the old ddi crew and they brought the ddi corporate culture with them:  Fair to clients, fair to employees, and they valued their employees equally with their clients.  They would attempt to work with an MT to see how to get any problems resolved.  &n ...

Does Anyone Work For Proscript?
Aug 05, 2010

Does anyone work for Proscript?  I read where they were hiring, but I also heard they have no work, once you start working for them.  Just wondering if I should waste my time with another disappointing company, that offers so much and delivers so little and we are hung out to dry. ...

Anyone Know Anything About ProScript? Just Curious
Sep 08, 2010

I haven't heard much about them. ...

Proscript Documentation
Sep 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Proscript Documentation is the same company as Proscript?  I once worked for Proscript and I just applied at Proscript Documentation and took their test and realized it was the same account I worked on with the other PS.  Are they related?  I know Proscript does overflow work and I am wondering if they are a subsidiary of PS Documentation.  ...

ProScript Is A Sweatshop.
Oct 10, 2010

nm ...

ProScript Time Off?
Oct 17, 2010

Hi there! I just recently was hired with ProScript and am going to be starting this coming week. I didn't ask about how time off works there, so I am wondering if anybody that works for ProScript can help me out with information on how it works? I know that since you are a "statutory employee" they don't give you a set set schedule but I was just wondering like if you were going on a vacation or something are they generally willing to give you a week off or something like that? Really ...

Can Anyone Who Works At Proscript Tell Me
Sep 17, 2011

what their platform is like?  I was told it is like DQS.  I am just hoping it is very user friendly. ...

Isn't This Payday For Proscript?
Oct 11, 2011

I just started, but the date I got was today for payday, yet it is not in my bank.  They told me I do not have to wait for direct deposit, that it is right off the bat (rather than waiting the usual two checks or so with any other place).  Just wondering if I should make a stink if it really is payday since nothing was deposited.  I wonder if it is because yesterday was a holiday. ...

Proscript Out Of Clearwater?
Nov 11, 2011

Anyone out there work for Proscript out of Clearwater?  I used to work there years' ago and it was a good place to work.  I think they have had a restructure some time ago, but never see anything about them on the board.  Any info would be appreciated. ...

I See Proscript Has An Add For VR Editor S/m
Jun 05, 2012

I have been running out of work for about the last month now. Has anyone else had this problem? ...

Any Info On Proscript
May 01, 2013

I know they are almost 100% VR, wondering about work amount, is it possible to make money there, benefits, etc?  Thanks. ...

What Percentage Of Proscript Is VR?
Sep 14, 2013

AND, are you able to make money?  How expensive is the insurance and how are the supervisors?  Thank you. ...

Proscript Or TTS? Been Offered Both.
Nov 08, 2013

x ...

What Is Proscript Like? Flexible? I Saw An Add On Another
Jan 06, 2014

site and was curious. ...

Proscript - Big Account
Mar 04, 2014

Does anyone know what happened to the big hospital account for Proscript?  There has been no work in that account and I'm afraid they lost it. ...

Proscript - Any Info
Jul 09, 2014

Any info appreciated.  I have not seen any recent posts.  Past posts were pretty negative.  Anyone with recent experience with them care to share please? ...

Proscript Transcription
Aug 03, 2014

Are there any MTs/editors that are currently working as employees and/or subs?  What has been your experience with this company, pay, incentive, benefits, QA?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Out There Work For ProScript?
Mar 03, 2015

How long does it take to start making any money with this company?  Training is ridiculous with this company.  ...