A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone worked for Allegiant? - MT

Posted: Oct 24, 2010

Has anyone worked for Allegiant?  I am considering it and the main thing I am concerned about, is do they pay.  It says on their contract, the MT gets paid when they are paid by the client.  I have been down that road before and got burned.  I am juggling two other MT jobs and only one uses direct deposit and pays on time, but the work load is not enough to sustain me, so I have to look elsewhere.  Any info would be appreciated.  You can e-mail if you would like to. 

Allegiant - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
I would keep looking if I were you

Allegiant IMO - Lynn

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked for Alicia at Allegiant and she is great! I loved the company and I loved the work! The pay is only 7 cpl, but I found with the EMDAT platform it was very easy to make the lines. Pay is DD on the 15 and the 30th of every month. I know what the contract said but I never had a problem with being paid by Allegiant. I was promoted at my main contract to editing and love it and that is why I moved on, could not do a good job at both way too much for me. I would gladly work for Alicia again in a heartbeat!!

Great Company - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for Allegiant in the past, and was very pleased. Alicia is a super person to work for. She works with you, not against you. Yes, the pay is 7 cpl, which is low. Pay was always on time. I would gladly work for her again if she offered part time work. Best of luck to you.

Allegiant - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much for your replies. Yes so far I have enjoyed working with Alicia and as far as the pay goes, I know what is out there and if I don't have to do voice or ESLs I am willing to take it. I still have to test and am waiting for her to send me something. I have worked in EMDAT and love it, really a good program. I just want to work and not put up with the you know what of the big companies, been there and no thank you. Again, thanks for your replies. Made my Monday start off on a positive note.

allegiant - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I would like to know Allegiant's web address. I am looking for work. Thanks in advance.
Allegiant's Web Site - MT
[ In Reply To ..]

Web site is www.atmedx.com

Send resume to Careers@atmedx.com

Best of luck.

Similar Messages:

Anybody Ever Worked For Allegiant?
Aug 27, 2010

Anybody ever worked for Allegiant? ...

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Allegiant Transcription Services
Jan 02, 2010

Any info on IC position with this company would be appreciated, good, bad, or indifferent please. ...

Anyone Work For Allegiant Transcription
Jan 03, 2010

Anyone work for Allegiant and, if so, what do you think? ...

Allegiant - She Lost ALL Of The NC Novant Accounts
Oct 24, 2011

She lost ALL of the NC Novant accounts.  wonder who acquired them? ...

Current/recent Former Allegiant Employees
Dec 03, 2012

Steady work load? Lots or little ESL? SR or Traditional? Pay scale? Pay on time? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance. ...

Allegiant Transcription - Find Very Good Comments
Apr 19, 2010

I have researched this company and find very good comments in the archives, but would like something really recent just to be sure.  Can anyone who works for them now give me an idea of the ins and outs, good or bad?  TIA!  ...

Does Anyone Work Part Time With Allegiant Transcription? 
May 10, 2011

Does anyone work part time with Allegiant Transcription?  They used to require a certain number of lines per day, several days per week, but was wondering if that had changed.  I am thinking about applying, but would like to hear of anyone's experience with them, and number of hours worked. Thank you. ...