A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anybody ever worked for Allegiant? - bettyb

Posted: Aug 27, 2010

Anybody ever worked for Allegiant?

Allegiant - Summergal

[ In Reply To ..]
I got an e-mail from someone who went to work for them and raved about it. I immediately applied and never heard back. I am an experienced MT, so that wasn't the problem (I don't think). Anyway, a week later she e-mailed me again and said, no work and she was very upset. I guess if we take a job and have a job or if we don't, better find another or keep the one we have until we see how it goes. I work for two companies and I only want PT work!

Keep us posted.

Really good company - HappyMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have never had the problem of not enough work at ATS. I also love it there and highly recommend them. Not sure if they are hiring at this time but I know they are always looking for good MTs.

Allegiant - Lynn

[ In Reply To ..]
The owner of the company is really GREAT! Pay is on time every time and always correct. Lines are easy to make. I love the platform EMDAT! Really easy to make shortcuts. Hope this helps.

Hmmm. Would the owner's name be ----- LYNN??? - LOL nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x
No. nm - HappyMT
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Cute but no owner's name - Lynn
[ In Reply To ..]
is Alicia

Allegiant - RatDog

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked there over a year, and I love it!! You couldnt ask for a better boss, the docs are GREAT!!

Allegiant - RheumMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Wonderful job. The dictators are terrific!!

Allegiant - MTIC

[ In Reply To ..]
Are all of you employees or IC's? If you work PT, can you qualify to be an employee?
Allegiant - Roma
[ In Reply To ..]
Would you tell me what this company requires if anything, or do they supply what you need, other than the computer, headset, pedal, broadband?

Thanks a lot, do not want any starting costs if can be avoided.
We are all ICs - HappyMT
[ In Reply To ..]
and each of us agreed to a certain line commitment per day. I think this is on an individual basis, but 500 is the minimum. Otherwise, your schedule is your own, but you need to stay within TAT and do the agreed daily line count. I absolutely love it there. Left Transcend in April and it was like going from hell to paradise!
Is the rate of pay good for an IC? (sm) - Yochana
[ In Reply To ..]
Is is work flow pretty consistent? I have always been an employee but was laid off due to account being sent to India (no fault of the MTSO). Seems as though you'd have to be making 10 cpl to make up for paying your own taxes.
10 cpl? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
Don't hold your breath on 10 cpl if you're an IC. Also, the QA is someone to reckon with IF she likes you. Communication leaves something to be desired.

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Worked For Allegiant?
Oct 24, 2010

Has anyone worked for Allegiant?  I am considering it and the main thing I am concerned about, is do they pay.  It says on their contract, the MT gets paid when they are paid by the client.  I have been down that road before and got burned.  I am juggling two other MT jobs and only one uses direct deposit and pays on time, but the work load is not enough to sustain me, so I have to look elsewhere.  Any info would be appreciated.  You can e-mail if you would like to.  ...

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Allegiant Transcription Services
Jan 02, 2010

Any info on IC position with this company would be appreciated, good, bad, or indifferent please. ...

Anyone Work For Allegiant Transcription
Jan 03, 2010

Anyone work for Allegiant and, if so, what do you think? ...

Allegiant - She Lost ALL Of The NC Novant Accounts
Oct 24, 2011

She lost ALL of the NC Novant accounts.  wonder who acquired them? ...

Current/recent Former Allegiant Employees
Dec 03, 2012

Steady work load? Lots or little ESL? SR or Traditional? Pay scale? Pay on time? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance. ...

Allegiant Transcription - Find Very Good Comments
Apr 19, 2010

I have researched this company and find very good comments in the archives, but would like something really recent just to be sure.  Can anyone who works for them now give me an idea of the ins and outs, good or bad?  TIA!  ...

Does Anyone Work Part Time With Allegiant Transcription? 
May 10, 2011

Does anyone work part time with Allegiant Transcription?  They used to require a certain number of lines per day, several days per week, but was wondering if that had changed.  I am thinking about applying, but would like to hear of anyone's experience with them, and number of hours worked. Thank you. ...