Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Unless someone has a prime account with cream of the crop work - most of us do run 2 or more jobs SM

Posted: Feb 14th, 2022 - 7:53 pm In Reply to: Do people with low or no work do more than 1 account? - sm

It's a matter of survival. I had a nice little job that I thought would last. Covid comes in, cuts down the workload, and management wont tell you much of anything of where the work is, when it's coming in, what do we even have. You can sit there for hours on end and watch for work and barely anything comes thru, or someone else gets what does come in. We're sent schedules, told there's work, but I havent been logged in on that site for over 3 months and I can still get in there, but there's nothing there.

I'm not sitting tied to this desk for 24 hours trying to get work, screw that. I found something else. Didnt even bother telling them I'm not even logging in to look any more, screw it.

I really liked that job, but I didnt like being lied to about the workload.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)