Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Do people with low or no work do more than 1 account? - sm

Posted: Feb 14th, 2022 - 9:42 am In Reply to: Where's The Work - Positive Thinking

I work part-time 4 hours per day and am lucky if I get more than an hour's worth of work, i.e., 10 reports in 4 hours.  However, I work only 1 account.  Also, I work for one of the clones, and I got fed up last week and emailed DeliverHealth asking about being purposely cut out of work on this account and why do jobs not show up in the que, plus can the clone do this? 

Here is their response -  "Looks like jobs are current in EMon and flowing normally. However, the one who is having admin privileges can control the work pool settings for the MLS." 

So is work being withheld from me on purpose ?  Jobs weren't flowing normally into my que, put it that way.  I wasn't getting any flow at all.  Same thing every day I work.  Same thing today.  I check every couple of minutes to see if something comes in and it doesn't.  They try to tell me it's my schedule.  BS - try another excuse/lie.  It's been this way since I started over a year ago.  They have come nowhere near the amount of work I contracted for, and they knew I was only going to do 1 account from the get-go, so they aren't living up to their end of the contract.   

You're not alone out there.  I imagine I'm not the only person dealing with this.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)